- 36 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
BIG Price Reduction - This is a Fantastic Opportunity!
The Sabre 362 Was and Is A Classic Beauty.
Spirit with her beautiful Flagblue Hull is a nice example of the popular Sabre 362. The cherry interior and upholstery is clean and well maintained (note the beautiful teak sole in the photos). She is nicely equipped with Marine Air, Adler Barbour Refrigeration, Kato Davits, and Dutchman Flaking System. If you are looking for a classic design, Spirit is well worth a look!
NEW BOTTOM PAINT - JUNE 2012!
- Beginning forward is a roomy full width V-berth configuration with numerous drawers, shelves and a cedar lined hanging locker to port. There is also a vanity counter with sink, mirror, and dressing seat. An opening hatch and two Hella fans keep this room very comfortable. Moving aft is the main salon with straight bench settee to port, followed by the aft facing navigation station and chart table. To starboard is an L-shaped settee that pulls out and converts to a double berth. The fold-up double leaf dinette table is mounted on the starboard bulkhead, keeping the salon open and spacious when up, or when down will seat 5-7 people. There are numerous teak cabinets with louvered teak doors and storage beneath and outboard of the salon settees. Aft of the starboard settee is the L-shaped galley with twin sinks, LPG stove with oven, and plenty of counter and storage space. Aft of the galley is the very spacious aft cabin with queen berth. To port, at the base of the companionway, is the head and separate shower compartment. Numerous opening ports, fans and deck hatches afford great ventilation and daylight. Ship Shades covers for all portlights. The interior woods are light, satin-varnished teak solids and veneers, cabin sole is teak with holly inlay.
- L-shaped galley with deep double s/s sinks facing forward, refrigeration locker to starboard and Regal LPG stove w/oven (gimbaled). The Formica countertops are wide and uncluttered. Storage is abundant with top access lockers and sliding teak cabinets outboard providing plenty of room for provisioning and pots and pans. Regal LPG stove w/ oven Xintex S-2A LPG/CNG Fume Detector (Galley) (2) LPG tanks in cockpit locker Adler Barbour Cold Machine refrigeration Hot/Cold pressure water Samsung Microwave oven Double stainless steel sinks Formica countertops Cutting board cover for stove Manual fresh water pump Refrigeration compartment manual pump-out at galley sink
- Electronics mounted at the helm include: Garmin GPS Map 3025 Chart Plotter Autohelm ST6000 Autopilot Autohelm ST50 Nav Data Autohelm ST50 Depth Autohelm ST50 Wind Electronics & equipment mounted at the nav station include: Standard Horizon Matrix VHF radio, masthead antenna Raytheon Nav398 GPS Mini B2 Class B EPIRB Xantrex control panel for inverter/charger Marine Air control panel Sony AM/FM/CD/MP3 player, cabin and cockpit speakers
- Complete 12v DC and 110v AC systems with breaker panel, volt and amp meters. 30-amp shore power with inlet and 50' shore cord. Marine Air 16,000 BTU reverse cycle air & heat Heart Freedom 15 inverter/charger (1500-watt inverter / 75-amp charger) with control panel at nav station Balmar high output alternator (2) 4D (total 308 AH) gel batteries Group 27 engine start gel battery Battery combiner/isolator Bass 12v & 110v breaker panel Volt & amp meters Galvanic isolator Hot water heater (5) Hella Turbo 12v fans Westerbeke 32hp diesel, FWC, 2145 hours Engine gauge panel w/analog gauges, audible alarms, hour meter Separate throttle & shift levers Martec 3-blade feathering propeller 1" s/s propeller shaft, intermediate strut w/cutlass bearing Racor fuel/water separator
- Description: Beautiful Flag Blue hull with white boot and sheer stripes. The hull is cored with end grain balsa wood and solid GRP in areas of high load, stress and thru-hull fittings. External shoal draft keel, partial skeg just forward of the spade rudder. The deck is also balsa cored and in areas of high load and deck hardware it is solid GRP and aluminum backing plates either drilled and tapped, or thru-bolted. Light ivory color deck with molded nonskid, inboard chainplates creating wide weather decks for ease of fore/aft movement. Large cockpit with three lockers. External rub rail, teak toe rail and grab rails. Equipment features as follows: 35lb CQR on chain and rode Lewmar electric anchor windlass KATO Davits Full Size Bimini and Dodger Stainless Steel Dorades (2) Cockpit Table BBQ Grill Beverage Holders Cockpit Cushions Lifesling Pedestal cover
- Sails & Rigging
- Full batten mainsail - Tides "strong track" low friction luff Dutchman flaking system Single line reefing Double set reef points 135% Genoa on Harken Furling Inboard & outboard genoa tracks Hall Quick Vang Hydraulic backstay adjuster (2)Lewmar 48 primary winches (2)Lewmar halyard/control winches Harken mainsheet traveler
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida call for full details. Listing Broker: email@example.com CLICK FOR MORE INFO