- 42 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This 2006 North Pacific 42 - "Great Expectations"
Will Meet All Your Expectations...
AND at a Newly Reduced Price That Will EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS!
If you have been considering a Nordic Tug or similar model then you should definitely see this North Pacific. This beautiful pilothouse trawler is the perfect boat for the Loop or adventures to the islands. She is perfect for a couple with big dreams and the need for a boat that is READY TO GO NOW! No wasted time or great expense on refits or upgrades - the work has already been done for you. Great Expectations has over $30,000 in upgrades and recent refits.
This North Pacific 42 is equipped with an economical single Cummins 380 HP QSB diesel. In these times of high fuel prices her modern, dependable, fuel efficient engine makes her an even greater value.
Check out her extensive list of state of the art systems and you will agree that your search is over. She is ready and waiting to fulfill the cruising dreams of her new owners.
This is an exceptional opportunity so call today to schedule an appointment to see the North Pacific 42 "Great Expectations" today.
- Enter the yacht from either the swim platform and transom door or through the opening door to starboard. You are now in the secure cockpit with access door to the main salon and a ladder to the flybridge deck. Through the main salon access door you get your first glimpse of the beautiful teak and holly sole and the magnificent teak interior woodwork found throughout the yacht. The dinette is to port and an L-shaped settee (which converts in seconds to a double berth) is to starboard. Forward to port are the faux granite countertops and u-shaped galley with all the comforts and conveniences of a home based kitchen. Forward to starboard are the access steps to the pilothouse. Down 3 steps moving toward the bow is a complete private office to port and a head to starboard with stainless sink, vanity, mirror, Vacuflush toilet and separate shower with sliding shower door. Most forward is the master stateroom with centerline queen bed featuring a custom foam mattress and convenient access steps on both sides of the berth. Returning to the main salon and up 3 steps you enter the pilothouse with doors both port and starboard, a bench seat and fantastic helmsman seat. Exiting the pilothouse doors on either side gives you immediate access to the bow forward or aft up 4 steps to the flybridge seating and a fully equipped second helm station. The North Pacific 42 encompasses a near perfect layout for a couple with occasional guests to venture far and wide in comfort. Inclement weather will not stop your progress as you can continue in comfort from the safety and security of the full enclosed pilothouse.
- Princess electric stove Sharp microwave Norcold dual voltage refrigeration Separate dual voltage freezer in lazarette Single stainless sink American Standard single lever extend-able faucet WaterGuard water filter 11 Gallon water heater (5) Drawers, (6) Cabinets, (2) Spice racks Faux granite countertops
- Electronics Pilothouse
- Raymarine 4KW radar Radar reflector Raymarine ST6001 Autopilot w/ wireless remote Raymarine C120 Chartplotter w/ Sirius weather Raymarine ST40 depth Sirius weather receiver VHF, Sirius & GPS antenna West Marine 600 DSC VHF Royal Mariner barometer Ritchie Compass Dynex 20" TV w/ built in DVD player Pioneer SX-737 stereo system HomeTech speaker selector w/ speakers throughout Electronic Morse engine controls Dual trumpet horn with relay for timed fog signals
- Electronics Flybridge
- Windlass controls Electronic Morse engine controls Analog engine gauges Ritchie compass Raymarine C-80 chart plotter Cummins SmarCraft engine monitor Raymarine ST40 depth Raymarine ST6001 autopilot controls VHF West Marine VHF 500 dsc 12volt and 115volt outlets Vetus bow/ stern thruster controls
- Northern Lights 9KW generator w/ 407 hours (5) 8D wet cell batteries in 3 banks, (1) Type 27 gen set start Xantrex Freedom Marine 30 charger/ 3000 watt inverter Xantrex battery monitor 60 amp alternator 12 volt & 115 volt outlets 50 amp shore power cables w/ splitter (2) Hella Fans Map lights
- Cummins QSB 380 5.9 L diesel engine w/ 1870 hrs Cummins SmartCraft engine monitor Tank tender Racor fuel filter AlgaeX fuel treatment system Accumulator for water pressure Oil Change system for engine, gen set & transmission Vetus bow & stern thruster Vetus windlass controls 16K BTU A/C forward, 18K BTU main salon VacuFlush electric head w/ macerator BilgeBuster odor removal system Full analog gauges in pilothouse & flybridge Fuel tank sight gauge Windshield wipers and washer system
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: 45# Plow w/ 300' of chain Vetus electric windlass w/ remote control Integral swim platform w/ hot & cold pressure water Bimini & Arch Canvas covers Cockpit cushions 10' Walker Bay dinghy w/ Nissan 6hp 4cycle OB engine Dinghy davit chocks BBQ grill Fenders & lines, line storage Flag halyard CG safety package Fire extinguishers Life jackets
- Owners personal effects & wall pictures
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. This boat is listed by an experienced professional yacht broker - firstname.lastname@example.org Click for more info