- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
TaShing Baba ... The Name Says It All
World Class ... World Capable !
JUST the PRICE REDUCTION YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!
Seldom will you find a boat in this price range that will make your heart pound every time you see her. From her exquisite brightwork to her beautiful blue hull, Northern Light is capable of fulfilling your cruising dreams.
She has been well maintained, continually upgraded, and sailed regularly. Plus with air conditioning and generator, you can be equally as comfortable on the hook as at the dock.
She is ready to go and awaits her new captain. Please give us the opportunity to introduce her to you today!
*FRESH BOTTOM PAINT... AND A FRESH BUFF & WAX - SHE JUST SHINES!
- Starting forward is the private master stateroom . On the forward bulkhead is access to the chain locker followed by the spacious full width double berth. There is storage beneath the berth, in a locker to starboard and a hanging locker to port. Ventilation is provided by a beautiful overhead hatch with teak framed screen and 3 opening bronze ports with screens. Next aft to starboard is the head with shower and vanity. Across to port is a large hanging locker followed by the main salon with opposing settee's with a dining table to starboard. There is abundant storage throughout in beautiful teak lockers and cabinetry. The galley is to port at the base of the companionway with the nav station across to starboard with the double quarterberth directly aft. Salon ventilation is provided by a huge butterfly hatch (screened) and 11 bronze ports.
- Grunert 12v refrigeration CGI 3 burner propane stove w/ oven Pressure water w/ water heater Double S/S sink (6) Lockers (13) Drawers Dry storage locker Stove Top cutting board Under counter cabinets
- Garmin 162 Chartplotter Garmin 128 GPS Raytheon SL72 24 mile radar @ helm Datamarine wind, depth speed & direction ACR Globalfix EPIRB ICOM VHF Ram mic @ helm Ritchie 6" compass Flat screen TV w/ DVD player Jensen stereo w/ salon & cockpit speakers
- 12V and 110V systems 4 Optima deep cycle batteries - NEW in late 2010 25 amp Battery charger Westerbeke 3.5 kw generator w/ 650 hrs. 12V and 110V breaker panel including amp & volt gauges 3 -12V Cabin fans
- 16,000 BTU Marine AC/Heat New gaskets for all ports in 2010 Fuel & tank cleaned & polished 3/2012 New head 2010 3 Blade bronze prop Racor fuel filters - 2 for engine, 1 for genset (to be installed) BC Fire extinguishing system Manual steering wheel Raw water sea strainer
- Deck & Cockpit
- 35# CQR anchor w/ 75'chain & 150' rode 21# Danforth anchor S/L electric windlass Bimini & Dodger Full cockpit enclosure w/ Isenglass & screens Canvas covers for ALL exterior teak Teak decks are in exceptional condition. Bungs are continuously monitored 2 - S/S Dorades with S/S guards Double lifelines with gates Boomkin with rail aft Viking 4 man offshore liferaft NEW 2010 4 Life jackets Fenders & lines Swim ladder
- Sails & Rigging
- Main new in 2007 with full battens Older spare main Hank on staysail in good condition 120% Genoa in good condition on Harken roller furling Main sail cover Standing rigging replaced in 2007 with Sta-locks New running rigging in 2007 Lewmar 43 ST 2-speed primaries Whisker pole Mainsheet traveler Keel stepped aluminum mast
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- "Northern Light" is a stunning boat that has the look that turns heads in any port she enters. Her brightwork shines with her sails set she is truly a beautiful sight to behold. She has been well maintained and is ready for her next Captains dream cruise. Please allow us the opportunity to introduce her to you today! Fresh Bottom Paint in 9/2012! Hull dried and West system epoxied
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside Florida contact office for details. LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER.- firstname.lastname@example.org Click for more info