- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
BEST DEAL ON THE MARKET
ON THE BEST ISLAND PACKET 350 ON THE MARKET!
Brittanie Kaye has been lovingly maintained by her one and only owner. From her gleaming brightwork to her welcoming interior to her clean bilge she really shines. PLUS bottom job just completed in April 2012! She has the very impressive advantage of having a 5KW Generator so you can have the full comforts of home anywhere you go. And speaking of going...she is completely equipped and ready to go...just add your personal gear and set sail. All this and very low hours on both the engine and generator.
If you have been shopping for an impressive and affordable mid size cruiser don't make a purchase until you have seen Brittanie Kaye...she will not disappoint.
- When you step below you will immediately notice the beautifully well maintained teak interior finish. All upholstery is clean and in good condition. Starting in the bow is a completely private forward stateroom with private access to the head. This is NOT your standard V-berth, but a Pullman berth which set off to the starboard side. Nice storage area and cedar lined hanging locker on the port side. The head is quite roomy for a boat of this size and can be accessed from the forward stateroom or the salon. It features a large wrap around counter with S/S sink, shower with contoured seat & shower curtain, and a manual toilet. The main salon has the fold up dinette table that may be secured against the bulkhead mounted glass & bottle rack. When lowered it becomes a standard size dining table or folds out one more time to become a large dining table that will accommodate both sides of the salon. The starboard settee can be converted to a pull out double providing more sleeping area. There is exceptional stowage in the salon as well as throughout the boat. The nav station, electrical panel, and chart table shares the aft end of the port settee. Further aft is the well appointed U-shaped galley to starboard with a fold up counter extension, slide out trash bin, double S/S sinks, propane stove/oven, area for a microwave, and refrigeration and tons of storage areas. It is located near the companion way for convenient service to the salon and cockpit. To port is the private aft cabin with a very generous double pullman berth, cedar lined hanging locker, bureau cabinet, and full length mirror. The hatches and ports are screened. All interior upholstery is clean and in very good condition.
- Galley Details
- The galley like the rest of the boat is clean and well maintained. There is a fold-up counter extension that expands into the salon area. Two Burner Hillerange Propane Stove/Oven 110V Microwave Oven Propane Tanks in exterior draining locker Polaris 12V Refrigeration Double Stainless Steel Sinks Hot/Cold Pressure Water Manual Cold Water Pump Water Heater Pots & Pans, Dishes, Cutlery Teak Dish Racks Cutlery & Utensil Drawers Abundant Cabinet & Cubbie Storage Slide Out Trash Bin Fiddled Counters including Counter Extension
- Raymarine RL70 Color chartplotter/radar Just Purchased New in 2011 Raymarine wind/speed/depth (Updated 6 years ago) Raymarine auto pilot Sony Stereo/CD Player & Speakers TV (older model) and separate DVD Player Standard VHF w/ DSC / Portable VHF in Cockpit Repeater at nav sta Ritchie Compass at Helm
- Yanmar 38HP - only 900 hours in well insulated compartment Standard 3-Blade Prop 5KW Westerbeke generator in insulated compartment - 300 hours Fuel/water level gauge Hot water heater, both 110v and engine charged 2 Cruiseair A/C 16,000 BTU Units Racor fuel filter Electric & Manual Bilge Pumps 3- Optima Blue Top MCA 870 house batteries, maintenance free 1-Blue Top MCA 1000 engine starter battery, maintenance free Series 27 Battery for Generator Charles Battery Charger '06 Battery Monitor Rack and Pinion geared steering 110v shore power w/ 50-ft cord Manual Head with 30 gallon Holding Tank
- Deck & Cockpit
- Simpson Lawrence Electric Windlass w/ helm remote Two anchors (Plow and Bruce both with 40-50' chain plus nylon rode) Full cockpit Bimini w/Textalene drop curtains all around Dodger (Removable Lexan that zips and snaps into place) 2003 8' Soft Bottom West Marine Dinghy (currently stored off the boat) Cradle and Harness for Dinghy 8HP 4-Stroke Mercury Outboard Motor Mount 2003 Zodiac 4-person Life Raft in soft case (needs recertification) EPIRB Life Sling Offshore Life Vests, Jack Lines, and Cockpit Harness w/Tether Wheel and instrument canvas cover Mainsail cover with IP Logo Split Backstay Dual stern pulpit seats Full-length cockpit seats with Cockpit Cushions Helm Seat Cushions Upgraded Teak Expandable Cockpit Table BBQ Grill 11 coach roof hatches Dual deep lazzerettes Sugar Scoop Swim Platform w/ cold shower washdown Stern Gate to Swim Platform & Ladder Lines & Fenders Exterior Teak in Excellent Condition - refinished every six months New Bottom Job, April 2012 - No Blisters
- Sails & Rigging
- Mainsail w/Dutchman self-flaking system (condition good) Doyle bi-radial headsail 135% ( NEW 2011 - ONLY USED ONE TIME ) Standard 130% Genoa (original as spare) Staysail on Hoyt self-tacking boom Spare halyard Whisker pole Keel Stepped Mast Boom Vang Main Sheet Traveler w/4:1 Control System Lines through stoppers to Lewmar 30CST Winch in Cockpit (2) Lewmar Jib Sheet 40CST 2-Speed Winches Jib Halyard 16C 2-Speed Winch on Mast Some stays and shrouds were replaced 2 years ago as standard maintenance
- Broker Comments / Miscellanous
- This boat has been exceptionally well maintained by her one and only owner. The boat is kept behind the owner's home and therefore she is given constant care. The teak is refinished every six months - a bottom job was just completed April 2012. There is a good selection of spare parts (pumps, belts, filters, impellers, hoses, clamps, etc.) that will remain on the boat. Many household items like linens, pillows, dishes, pots, pans, and cutlery will remain on the boat. The owner would like to entertain all offers and is open to negotiation.
- Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokerfirstname.lastname@example.org Click for more info