The Catalina 30 - one of Catalina's best selling Models!
The popularity of the Catalina 30 is well deserved and Asylum is a good example. She is so many things to so many different people. A fun racer that can be handled by 2 yet has room for 7 in the cockpit. She is a nice coastal cruiser that can sleep 6-7 depending on the size of the crew, and a great weekender with lots of room, in the cockpit or main salon, to entertain family and friends.
This particular vessel has a completely rebuilt engine. The electrical system has been BROUGHT UP TO DATE with GFCI outlets. NEW throttles and shifter, NEW stereo and speakers, windlass wiring REPLACED and NEW head pump, so she is ready to go.
Let Asylum become your retreat from the hustle and bustle of your everyday life...let's go sailing today!
- Starting forward is a double V-berth with storage beneath. The head is just aft and to port, with a marine toilet, stainless sink, and shower. To starboard is a teak hanging locker with a set of drawers. Further aft is the main salon. Please note that the salon table is absent . On the starboard side is a settee with additional storage behind and underneath. The navigation table is just aft of the settee and includes the AC/DC panel and VHF radio. To port is an L-shaped galley with lots of storage and a refrigerator, a one burner propane stove has replaced the two burner Hillerange Alcohol Stove and oven,(which is still available), and two stainless steel sinks. Behind the Nav station, on the starboard side, is another double berth. The cockpit is large and can accommodate 7 adults and has a fold up, starboard cockpit table. Four 12v fans
- This is a well designed Galley that is easy to work in and always close to where the action is. Ample counter space makes it easy to prepare meals and pass them to the cockpit or to the main salon. Single burner butane stove Hillerange Pressure Alcohol Stove and Oven available Hot Water Heater Hot and Cold pressure water Ample counter space and storage
- VHF Standard Horizon Eclipse Pro Mariner Pro Sport Battery Charger StatPower 1500w inverter NEW Stereo and Speakers
- 120v shore power capable with 30' shore power cord 12 v House bank with two 12v Batteries Inverter Battery charger 1 engine start battery 1 anchor windlass battery with charger and new wiring All lights have been replaced with LED lights Electrical brought up to date with GFCI outlets
- Completely rebuilt 25 hp Universal engine w 3 hours since rebuild 2/2013 Macerator pump New throttles and shifter New head pump installed
- Deck and Sails
- CQR anchor w chain and rode Danforth anchor w chain and rode 135% Genoa in re-stiched in April '12 Harken Roller Furler Main Sail in Good Condition Bimini / Dodger New in Dec. '10 Bimini Isenglass cover Main Sheet Traveler Radar Deflector
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available to all brokers on a 50/50 commission split, owners outside Florida call for complete details. Broker, firstname.lastname@example.org click for more info