- 34 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
"Just One Look...That's All It Took"
...that is what you will tell your friends and family when you are the proud new owner of Escape, the 2007 Mainship 34 Classic Rum Runner Series Sedan. Upon closer inspection of this “NO EXCUSES” yacht you will find she lives up to your initial impression in every way. "Escape" shows virtually “as new” with only 336 hours on her economical single Yanmar 370 HP diesel. She is fully equipped and ready to go. You can certainly pay more and buy new but you will gain little over this impeccably maintained and sorted out yacht.
Here are just a few of her outstanding features & recent updates:
- NEW bottom paint
- Side Power Bow Thruster
- Dual reverse cycle air conditioners
- Next Gen 5KW generator 158 hrs
- NEW genset battery
- NEW 8D house/engine batteries
- Dual E80 Raymarine Chartplotter/Radar
- Corian countertops
- Vacuflush toilet
- Reverso oil change system
- NEW prop speed on running gear
Make an appointment today and prepare your own Escape.
- Beginning at the bow there is a v-berth with filler cushion. There are fiddled shelves to port, starboard and forward. Ventilation is provided by 2 stainless opening ports, 1 hatch with shade and bug screens. There are 2 reading lights and 4 recessed lights. A Raymarine command mic VHF is at the head of the starboard berth. The stateroom has a solid privacy door. Additional storage areas are under each berth, 2 hanging lockers, 1 cabinet and 2 drawers. Moving aft to the main salon you find the galley to port and the u-shaped dinette to starboard. On the forward bulkhead is the built in flat screen TV and shelving. Ventilation is provided by 2 opening ports and 1 overhead hatch with bug and sun screens. 5 recessed lights and floor level accent lighting are available in this space. To port is the galley complete with corian countertops, 2 burner electric cooktop, microwave oven, dual voltage refrigeration, a stainless steel sink with single lever hot/cold pressure water. There are 2 fiddled shelves, 2 drawers, 4 cabinets and a clever trash bin hidden in the top step of the companionway steps. Moving aft onto the air conditioned bridgedeck you will find lots of room for entertaining a crowd. Forward facing double helm and companion seats are most forward with bench seats to port and starboard. A seat cushion removes on these bench seats to form 2 additional single berths. This area is covered with durable indoor/outdoor carpeting.
- Princess ceramic 2 burner stove Tappan microwave oven Nova Cool dual voltage refrigeration 6-Gallon water heater Single stainless sink Corian countertops Counter pantry (6) Shelves, (2) Drawers, (4) Cabinets Trash bin hidden under companionway steps
- Raymarine 4kw Radar Raymarine dual E80 chartplotter/GPS Raymarine depth (2) Raymarine VHF Danforth Global Balance compass Weems & Plath barometer XM Receiver JVC KD-G220 Stereo system 15" Flat screen TV JVC KDDV4220 DVD/CD Player (6) Seaworthy speakers VHF, XM radio, TV Antenna
- (2) NEW Type 8D batteries, (1) Type 24 Batteries ProMariner ProTech 1250 50 amp battery charger 50 amp Alternator Next Gen 5KW generator 158 hrs NEW gen set battery Marinco 50' - 30 amp shore power cables
- Yanmar 6LYA 370HP diesel engine w/ ONLY 336 hours! Racor fuel filters Reverso oil change system (2) Marine Air (10k BTU & 12k BTU) reverse cycle AC/heat systems SidePower 4hp Bowthruster NEW prop speed on running gear Micrcommander electronic engine controls ProMariner Galvanic Isolator Monitor SafeTAlert CO2 Smoke detector High water alarm Trim tabs Vacuflush head w/ macerator Pressure hot/cold water Seafire fire extinguishing system
- Delta 22lb w/ 50' chain, 200' rode Lewmar V600 electric windlass Highfield lever anchor davits Chain locker Hardtop w/ rear canvas & isenglass enclosure Magma Newport BBQ grill Lazarettes & lockers Cockpit shower Swim platform & ladder Flag halyard Fenders & lines
- Safety Gear
- ACR EPIRB Fire extinguishers CG safety package Life jackets Bilge alarms
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for Co-Brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Broker, email@example.com Click for more info