- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
JUST REDUCED BY $15,000 FOR A QUICK SALE!!
She is a very well maintained 1992 Island Packet 35. Known for their traditional good looks and quality construction, Island Packet Yachts also provide voluminous accommodations relative to overall length. That translates into what most sailors want most... MORE for LESS! In addtion to all the lounging space both below decks and in the cockpit, there's room for a full head with separate shower. Packet Inn's owners have added to this "all the comforts of home" approach by adding reverse cycle air & heat, and new salon upholstery. "Packet Inn", being a much loved family member and home, have owners that are understandably proud of her and want her to have a good "new" family who can appreciate all that she has to offer!
Please allow us the opportunity to introduce you to "Packet Inn" today.
- The spacious main salon has facing settee and features Island Packet's signature bulkhead mounted table that folds out a second time to accommodate guests on both sides of the salon. Hidden behind the table is a beautifully designed teak bottle and storage rack. The port settee pulls out to provide another double berth if needed. Another drawer slides underneath the starboard settee and provides flat storage for charts. Behind the settees are exceptional storage and easily accessed air conditioning system. The full size nav station faces aft for easy communication with the helm and has a flip top with storage under. The forward master stateroom features a large comfortable V-berth with ample storage and a cedar lined hanging locker. Louvered doors to both the stateroom and salon area provide for privacy and ventilation. The head boasts a separate shower stall with a teak seat, shower curtain, and a bulkhead mounted shower unit. The deluxe vanity with stainless steel sink has plenty of room for toiletries. An opening port and overhead hatch provides for abundant light and ventilation. The galley is of generous size for a 35 ft boat and with her U-shaped wrap around style she is safe and comfortable while underway. It is perfectly located for serving the crew in the cockpit, even under less than ideal conditions. The private guest cabin to port is surprisingly roomy with a large queen berth, dressing seat, storage drawers and a cedar lined hanging locker. New salon upholstery in 2011 Eleven S/S opening ports Five deck hatches and three dorade vents 6'4" Headroom Memory foam mattress Three Hella 12v fans Exceptional teak & holly sole Teak bulkheads, cabinetry & trim Removable teak companionway ladder w/ engine access behind and from both sides Storage rack for companionway hatch boards
- Adler Barbour top loading 12cu. ft. refrigerator w/ lift-out shelf and electric drain pump Princess 3-burner propane stove w/ oven Double S/S sinks with gooseneck faucet Dish rack and cutlery drawers S/S Guardrail with harness hooks @ stove Dry locker for canned goods and pots & pans Hide-a-way trash bin
- Autohelm 4001 autopilot Garmin 440 color chartplotter @ helm Garmin 182C @ nav station Datamarine wind/depth/speed Standard Horizon w/ DSC VHF Ram mic @ helm GE Flat screen TV AM/FM/CD stereo (Sirius ready) Ritchie 5" compass
- 4- 6V House batteries (NEW 2011) , 1- 12V Engine start (NEW 2011) Tru Charge 40amp battery charger 2-125 watt Kyocera solar panels w/ a Blue Sky voltage regulator Polarity &GFCI protection AC & 12V DC electrical panel w/ master switch Electrical bonding system 12V Lighting throughout Marinco 50' - 30 amp dockside electrical cables
- Yanmar 35HP, fresh water cooled, diesel engine Mermaid 9,000 BTU reverse cycle AC/ Heat system Electric fuel pump Dahl fuel filters Manual head w/ Y-Valve, macerator 3 Blade bronze prop Deck fittings for fuel, water and waste Engine instrument panel w/ tach, fuel gauge, engine monitoring & warning, behind an acrylic cover at the helm
- Deck & Cockpit
- Lewmar 1000 electric windlass w/ deck controls Ground Tackle: 45# CQR anchor w/ 100' chain & 150' rode, Danforth plow w/ 5/8 rode & 30' chain Bimini & Dodger w/ connector (Bimini re-stitched in 2011) Dodger with Strataglass (NEW 2011) Martek manual dinghy davits Contoured cockpit seating 7-1/2' long! Companionway drop boards Coaming storage boxes Deep & shallow Lazarette storage Teak rub/cap rail with S/S striker Side "wing" cockpit curtains for rain, sun & shade Double lifelines w/ sidegates and full length cabin top hand rails LPG deck storage compartment Fresh water cockpit shower/washdown Cockpit table w/ drink holder Cockpit ice box w/ hinged lid
- Sails & Rigging
- Main, Harken RF staysail & 150% genoa - Sails are all in excellent condition and were replaced in 2000 Lewmar: (2) 44CST 2 speed primaries, (2) 16CST for mainsheet, reefing & staysail Double reef lines lead to cockpit Twin backstays Main has a stack pack system Mid-boom sheeting Mainsail cover Original rigging in good condition Running rigging in good shape Masthead windex
- Additional Features
- 100% Hand laid fiberglass construction with ISO/NPG gelcoat for max durability Deck laminate cored with Poly Core A tough microsphere and resin matrix for max resistance to rot & delamination Deck hardware thru-bolted w/ aluminum backing plates All manuals are on board
- Brokers Comments
- Packet Inn has provided her owners with wonderful cruising memories from the Carolina's to the Key's and on to the Bahamas (several times). They have maintained her without regard to cost or effort and are now ready to pass her on to a good home. You will find her ready to take you back to the Bahamas and beyond. Groceries and YOU is all she needs!
- Personal gear, clock & barometer
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside Florida contact office for details. LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER - firstname.lastname@example.org Click for more info