- 31 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"SAME AS NEW AT A USED BOAT PRICE"
REDUCED ANOTHER $10K - OWNER IS MOTIVATED!
No "new boat bugs" to work out on this beautiful 2012 model!
"Freja" is an incredible opportunity! She is a 2012 model and only has 90 hours on the engine. She has some outstanding features for a boat of this size including: 16,000 BTU Air Conditioning, Electric Windlass, In-Mast Furling, Complete Canvas Package including Bimini, Dodger, & Hatch Covers, Ultra Leather Upholstery, Closed Cell Cockpit Cushion Set, Nice Electronics Package including Chartplotter, and Autopilot. This is an exceptionally good deal...don't let her get away!
- Varnish Finish On Interior Teak Veneer Bulkheads with Solid Teak Trim Solid Teak Trim Doors, Teak Louvers Doors on Cabinets, Cedar lined Hanging Lockers Chart Table with Adjustable Chart Light Teak and Holly Textured Laminate Sole Small Coffee/Dining Table Navy Blue UltraLeather Upholstery Fixed Ports in Hull (4) 0pening Ports with Screens Screens for all hatches Sunbrella covers for three top hatches
- Refrigeration, D.C. Powered System with Freezer Compartment Stainless Steel Sink, polished Single Lever Faucet with Pullout Sprayer Large Top Loading Storage Bin with Rack Utensil Drawer Large Storage Cabinets in Galley Two Burner Stove with Oven, Stainless Steel, L.P.G. with Auto Ignition Propane tank in cockpit locker Hot & Cold Pressure Water Distribution System 11 Gal. Water Heater with A.C. and Engine Heat Exchange Elements
- Raymarine C-90W Chartplotter Raymarine ST60 Wind Package (Wind Direction and Speed) Raymarine ST60 Speed/Depth Raymarine Smart Autopilot X-5 Wheel Ritchie Compass Standard Horizon VHF with AIS and Ram Mic Windex at Masthead GPS built into autopilot
- Marine Battery Charger Deck Light and Steaming Light on Mast Anchor Light at Masthead 12 Volt Lighting Throughout Custom 110 Volt AC/12 Volt DC Electric Panel Circuit Breakers for AC Electrical Panel Battery Condition Meter Adjustable Halogen Cabin Lights AC Duplex Receptacles Throughout AC Dockside Power with Outlets and Polarity Indicator and Circuit Protection DC Electrical System with Two Batteries, Selector Switch and Panel Circuit Protection (1) 110V 30 amp Shore Power Cord with splitter Galvanic Isolator
- Yanmar 21HP - ONLY 70 hours Single Lever Engine Controls on Pedestal Steering Brake Bronze Propeller, Three Blade Sea Water Filter System for Engine Cooling Fully Instrumented Engine Panel mounted on Edson Pedestal with a S.S. Guard 5” Illuminated Compass Emergency Tiller Access and Emergency Tiller 32” Stainless Steel Wheel Bilge Blower Hand Laminated Rudder with 316 Stainless Steel Core and Rib Stucture Manual Bilge Pump Electric Bilge Pump with Float Switch Marine Head with Macerator & Holding Tank and Deck Outlet Marine Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning (16,000 BTU)
- Comfortable Cockpit with Contoured Coamings Closed Cell Cockpit Cushions Cockpit Dodger/Bimini Combo (Color-Captain Navy) Walk Through Stern Transom Boarding Platform Stern Boarding Ladder Double Lifelines with Gates Port and Starboard Mooring Cleats, Two Fore and Aft Two Mid-Ship Cleats Large Double Anchor Roller on Foredeck Manson 25# Anchor w/100' chain and 100' rode Electric Anchor Windlass Molded In Anchor Locker for Below Deck Chain and Rode Storage Stainless Steel Handrails on Cabin Top Stern Rail with Observation Seats Removable Helm Seat Edson Collapsing Wheel Hot & Cold Shower Mounted in Transom Boarding Area (2) Mesh Line Storage Bags L.E.D. Cockpit Light Molded In LP Gas Locker with (1) 10 lb Tank Masthead Lightning Master Canvas Companionway Cover
- Sails & Rigging
- (2) Two-Speed Self Tailing Primary Winches (2) Two-Speed Self Tailing Mainsheet/Halyard Winches Traveler Control with Adjuster System Mid-boom Sheeting with Multi-Purchase Traveler (1) 10” Winch Handle, ball bearing Mainsheet Traveler with Car and Adjuster System Led to Cockpit Headsail Furling Gear Boom Vang, Rigid Adjustable Type Inboard Genoa Tracks 135% Genoa, with U.V, Protection, White Complete Standing and Running Rigging Internal Low-Stretch Dacron Halyards PVC Wiring Conduit with Messenger in Mast Selden In-Mast Furling System; Double Spreader - Vertical Battens in Mainsail
- Broker Comments
- This is truly an exceptional opportunity to own a good-as-new boat. The owner has not been able to use the boat as expected so he has decided to sell and has priced her to move quickly.
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available to all brokers on a 50/50 commission split. LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER.