- 31 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
Nice Little Blue-Water Cruiser - PRICE JUST REDUCED!
"Shakabrah" is a Pacific Seacraft "Mariah" model. This classic designed double ender is known for its high quality, sturdiness and seaworthiness. She's cutter rigged with a reliable Yanmar diesel, full galley, & New Solid Teak sole. Other features include NEW rigging in 2008, NEW sails in 2008, Mast Painted and Rewired in 2008, Spinnaker & Whisker Pole AND a "Beautiful Hard Dinghy" by Robert Perry with a dinghy chock on deck.
- Legendary Pacific Seacraft quality workmanship can be found throughout on this surprisingly spacious 31-footer including substantial bronze portlights and superbly crafted joinerwork. Starting forward is the forward cabin with double v-berth with filler, hanging locker, and additional storage. Next aft and to port is the head. The salon features a standard settee to starboard and a very large settee to port that can also serve as a double berth. A unique slide-out/fold-up table makes a comfortable spot for dining. There is lots of shelving and storage space throughout the salon. Aft and to port is the u-shaped galley with the navigation desk opposite. The boat has a NEW solid teak sole . Ports are screened. More details on the layout of the boat can be seen on the line drawing attached to this listing.
- Force 10 3-Burner Propane Stove - 2007 (3) Aluminum 10lb. propane tanks in cockpit Adler Barbour Refrigeration Double Sink w/Pressure Water
- Weems & Plath Merkur Compass Barometer ICOM 604A VHF with command mic JVC Flat Screen TV Kenwood DVD/CD Player Kenwood Stereo & JVC Speakers Garmin GPS (not currently working)
- (3) Group 27 House Batteries (1) Group 24 Engine Battery Newmar Battery Charger 75W Solar Panel with charger controller Shore Power Cord Yanmar Diesel (120 hrs. since gauge installed - unsure of exact engine hours) Fuel gauge recently installed Manual bilge pump Racor Filters Crusair Marine A/C (needs some work) Dickinson Alaska Diesel Heater (2) Hella Fans Propane On-Demand Hot Water Heater Head (Manual toilet, sink, shower) Fire Extinguishers & CO2 Fume Detectors
- 35# CQR w/150' chain Fortress FX16 with 50' chain & 10' rode Lofrans LW250AN Manual Windlass Chain Lockers (2) Bronze & Teak Dorades Bimini and Dodger (currently stored) Custom Cockpit Cushions Cockpit table Cockpit lazerettes Teak Ladder Propane BBQ Grill 8' Robert Perry "Periwinkle" Hard Dinghy - a real "classic" Dinghy chock to secure dinghy on deck LED Tri-Color Mast Light/Anchor Light in 2008 Life Jackets Sospenders with safety harness & tethers
- Sails & Rigging
- 2006 Mack Mainsail 2010 Mack Genoa and Staysail (Hank-On) Asymmetrical Spinnaker & Whisker Pole Mainsheet Traveler 2009 Standing Rigging 2007 Running Rigging Mast painted & rewired 2008 Boom Vang Topping Lift Bronze Winches
- Broker Comments / Miscellanous
- Pacific Seacraft is a well known and well respected name. This boat is a good example of the Mariah 31 model however she has been sitting unused for a while and will require some testing of equipment to insure full operation. A little TLC should bring the boat back around to full operating condition and appearance. Seller will consider having the boat waxed and polished and a new bottom job after the sale.
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available to all brokers on a 50/50 commission split. Brokers outside Florida contact us for full details.