- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Beautiful "Classic" Cruising Sailboat
JUST REDUCED ANOTHER $10k - NOW IS THE TIME!!
Ready Now to Take You on the Cruising Adventure of Your Dreams!
Cape Dory Yachts of East Taunton, Massachusetts, has been well known for making quality yachts for many years. Angelina, is the Carl Alberg designed - aft cockpit version of this model and is a testament to the quality craftsmanship that went in to this vessel. Even after years at sea, she looks in tip top shape. She's been equipped for extended cruising, with UPGRADES like: Mast pulpit, Hardtop Bimini, NEW Staysail, NEW dinghy w/ davits, Solar panels, Water Maker, and more. New Bottom Paint Nov. 2012. We look forward to the opportunity to introduce you to Angelina very soon!
- Angelina's History
- This Cape Dory was purchased in October 1985 by its current owners and has been part of the family ever since. She cut her teeth in the Gulf waters off of Texas and then ventured into the Bahamas and Eastern Caribbean in 1993-95 and traveled as far as Venezuela and returned to her home port in Texas. In May of 2007 she returned to explore the Western Caribbean and has been to, Honduras, Guatemala, Belize...just to name a few destinations. She has just arrived in Florida from Isla Mujeres, Mexico. She has proved herself a capable, ocean going cruiser and earned the love and respect of her owners who are ready for their next adventure and a new chapter in their lives. The owner continues to maintain her and she recently had a new seal replaced on the engine oil pan. New Bottom Paint, Cutlass bearing replaced, and thru- hull fittings serviced in November 2012 Now it could be your turn to own and love this beautiful boat!
- Design and Construction
- For those of you that might not be familiar with Cape Dory construction and design, the hull and keel are all molded in a one piece mold which is turned from side to side as the fiberglass is hand laid so the resin can be absorbed more thoroughly. Ballast is lead which is cast in three pieces and mounted in the keel cavity. They are then encapsulated in a low shrink polyester resin and microspheres & sealed with several layers of fiberglass and gel coat sealing the ballast from the rest of the boat which will protect it in the event of a hard grounding. The hull design is a full keel with a cutaway forefoot which makes for a very sea kindly ride as well as protecting the propeller and rudder.
- Starting forward is the Owner’s stateroom with Custom mattress. There are lots of drawers for storage,12v fans and a large hatch for ventilation. To port is the head with separate shower. Moving aft is the spacious main salon with new covers for cushions area and then aft to port is the Galley with the Nav station directly across. Further aft and to starboard is the Guest Stateroom with private door which was an option on this model. Note: on this particular vessel the cushion is absent since the cabin was used as a storage room. The vessel has 12 opening ports and 5 opening hatches for excellent ventilation. 16K BTU Air Conditioning Custom mattress in Owner's stateroom Custom made sheets & curtains NEW salon cushion covers Head with separate shower Custom aft cabin door
- Kenmore Microwave Oven 12v Waeco refrigeration 3 burner Tasco Propane Stove and Oven 6 gal/hr Little Wonder Water Maker (2) 10lb Propane tanks
- Garmin GPSMap 541s with depth sounder & charts for US and Caribbean Garmin Radar Autohelm 6000 Electric Autopilot ICOM M-802 SSB Pactor 3 modem Standard Horizon GX 2100 VHF w AIS and RAM mic Standard AM/FM/Cassette/Aux Stereo Sony 10 CD changer 2 Speakers inside and 2 in cockpit
- Electrical/ Mechanical
- 12v System with (3) 110amp each, batteries for house bank (New 02/12) Engine start battery (New 02/12) New Oil pan gasket 10/12 All Thru-hull valves serviced 11/12 New Cutlass bearing in 11/12 Heart 10 Inverter 30 amp Battery Charger Link 20 Battery monitoring system 120v AC Shore Power 50 ft. Shore power cord (2) 100w Solar Panels Little Wonder 6 gal/hr Water maker Tri-Color Navigation light Auxiliary 12v Stern light Interior lights replaced with LED's (6) 12V Fans Fuel polishing system Repair kits & specialty tools
- Deck & Cockpit
- Lofrans Cayman electric windlass 60 lb CQR anchor with 150’ of 3/8” chain 45 lb Bruce anchor with 20’ of 5/16” chain and 250’ rode Fortress storm anchor Hard top bimini with Textaline sunshade Dodger with sunshade Deck awnings fore and aft Custom stain glass saloon type companionway doors w/ storage bag Teak cockpit table Cockpit shower Propane BBQ grill mounted on stern rail Ocean Marine dinghy davits NEW AB 9.5 dinghy with custom chaps 15 HP Yamaha 2 stroke (5yrs old) 4 Man life raft (needs recertification) Custom teak outboard motor mount on stern rail Ditch bag Reinforced S/S rods for Jerry jug storage on deck Extra lines Extra spares Manuals on board New Bottom Paint 11/12
- Sails & Rigging
- 110% Hood High cut Yankee head sail w Profurl roller furler Staysail one year old, on Profurl furler Hood Full batten mainsail with slab reefing Lazy Jacks Boom vang Mast pulpit Telescoping whisker pole Harken traveler (2) # 48 Lewmar ST primary winches Lewmar # 40 2 speed mainsheet winch Lewmar # 30 halyard winch at mast Charts and cruise guides for total Caribbean, Gulf/East coast waters
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside Florida contact office for details. Broker - Mike Fauser - firstname.lastname@example.org Click for more info