- 39 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
Classic Good Looks, Exceptional Value
AND A NEW "REDUCED" PRICE!!
One of the nicest boats in the country that can be bought for UNDER $40K.. "Nemesis" is exciting to see and exhilarating to sail! One look at the accompanying photos and you will be drawn in to her classic style and offshore capability.
Please allow us the opportunity to introduce you to "Nemesis" today. Give us a call for a "no baloney" assessment of this classic Pearson 39 Yawl.
- Master Stateroom: Spacious V Berth with filler, 3 lockers under, hullside shelving, hanging locker, 4 drawer bureau w/ cabinet over, overhead hatch and two opening ports, access to chain locker. Head: to port with a privacy door, vanity with S/S sink, pressure and hand pump water, shower, vanity cabinet, 2 hullside lockers, shower curtain, 3-way head with 12 gallon holding tank (deck-fitting, Y-valve & manual pump). Salon: Forward to starboard is a bureau with hanging locker, 2 cabinets and a drawer with shelf storage above. Aft to starboard is a settee that extends to create a large single berth, pilot berth and lee cloth is over, three drawers under. The portside settee is L shaped surrounding the pedestal mounted dining table (converts to a full size double berth) Dining table extends to SB for additional dining seating, 2 lockers outboard and lockers behind 2 padded backrests, storage under settee along with water tanks. Interior cushions are like new with 5" foam. There are mosquito screens for all hatches. Clock and barometer on bulkhead. Hammock storage throughout. Galley: Starboard at companionway base. See below for details. Nav Station: Portside at companionway base, well laid out for existing electronics, flip top chart table with cabinetry and drawer storage under Quarterberth: Single berth to portside aft. Storage under and hullside shelving. Perfect for a sea berth for the overnight to the Keys or Bahamas. Adjacent wet locker
- Adler Barbour Cold Machine 12V refrigeration w/ freezer Hillerange 3 burner alcohol stove w/ oven Single "Lobster Pot" S/S sink Stove has remote pressurized alcohol tank Stove top cutting board Gimbaled "One pot" propane cooker Pressure & manual /fresh & salt water @ galley, fresh @ head Ample storage with 2 lockers Utensil drawer Two cabinets
- Autohelm 3000 Autopilot Magellan 5200 DX Satellite GPS Furdell Blipper radar reflector Raytheon 10XX 16mi. radar Datamarine wind, depth, speed ICOM 422 with DSC (New 2010) Command mic @ helm Kenwood 707 SSB radio Ritchie 6" compass Stereo w/ cockpit & salon speakers & fade control (New 2011)
- (3) Group 27 batteries (New 2010) Sea Ranger 25 amp battery charger Alternator rebuilt in 2010 Battery isolator (1) 12V Outlet (6) 12V Fans throughout 50' Marinco 30 amp dockside cables
- Kingair 16,000 BTU AC system (2) Automatic, (1) Manual bilge pumps High water bilge alarm Shower sump pump Stuffing box re-packed (2011) Replaced raw water pump (2011) Replaced oil cooler (2010) In-Line electric fuel pump Dahl fuel filters Head w/ Y-valve, manual pumpout BC Fire extinguishing system
- Deck & Cockpit
- 35# CQR anchor w/ 80' chain & 100' rode, stern plow anchor SL 555 Manual windlass w/ chain & rode gypsy Danforth anchor davit Bimini & dodger 3/4 Helm enclosure Aft cockpit sunshade Companionway cover Binnacle cover (6) Opening ports, (4) Fixed portlights (2) Overhead hatches (2) Adjustable cockpit seats Partial cockpit cushions Propane BBQ Lifesling (2) Ring buoys (2) Boat hooks 10' 3" Avon rollup dinghy w/ 4HP Mercury OB motor Avon 4 man life raft (needs recertification) OB motor mount Deck light on mizzen mast Stern anchor roller Fender boards Emergency tiller (4) Life jackets
- Sails & Rigging
- Sail inventory: Main, Harken RF genoa, Spare genoa, Mizzen, Mizzen staysail, (2) Spinnakers - (symetrical & assymetrical), Mack Pack Main w/ lazy jacks (2010) Mainsail & mizzen sail cover Mast mounted & rigged spinnaker Double headstay rigged w/ quick release (2) Lewmar 43 ST primaries, (6) Regular winches STANDING RIGGING AND CHAINPLATES - ALL NEW IN 2010 Mizzen running backstays Jacklines Centerboard pennant replaced 2008
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- There is something "special" about older boats and "Nemesis" is sure to stir up that feeling. From her classic hull design to her offshore capability she is sure to make your heart beat a little faster every time you step aboard. She has been well maintained and sailed often by her current "family". You will find her ready to cruise the Bahamas and beyond without having to invest a lot of money on her. She represents one of the finest values available on the market today! All manuals and wiring diagrams on board Log book & records from current owner
- Hookah system, fishing gear, tools & snorkeling gear
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside Florida contact office for details. LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER - firstname.lastname@example.org Click for more info