- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Beautiful Island Packet 40 Very Nicely Equipped!
DJ'S Casa Will Make the Perfect "Cruising Home" for You!
PRICE REDUCED - DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!
New 2011/2012 upgrades and improvements include:
- Maxprop and line cutter
- Lighthouse Anchor Windlass
- New 56# Anchor and 275' chain
- 30 GPH Watermaker
- (2) Solar Panels w/Blue Sky Controller
- New UltraLeather Upholstery (including salon, aft berth, and aft seat)
- S/S Dorades and Guards
- Sails reconditioned & re-resined
- Avon Dinghy and Yamaha Outboard
- New Electric Head forward, new manual head aft
- With 2 staterooms and 2 heads you'll enjoy exceptional comfortable accommodations for 4 people or 7 including convertible berth in salon and salon settee. In the vee of the boat is the forward head with shower (drain to auto sump) teak shower seat w/curtain, large vanity w/polished stainless steel sink, unbreakable mirror, storage cabinets, and recessed lighting. The roomy and comfortable owner's suite is next. It has a queen sized pullman berth, excellent ventilation and ample storage with bins and drawers underneath the berth,(6) cedar lined bureau drawers, and a cedar-lined hanging locker to port. The spacious main salon has a bulkhead mounted fold-up dining table that expands a second time to provide salon wide dining. An L-shaped settee which pulls out to make a double berth is to starboard and a settee and another cedar-lined hanging locker to port. Large stowage areas behind and under each settee. The navigation desk and instrument panel is located to starboard and uses the end of the settee as a seat. There is a chart stowage drawer beneath the salon settee. The large galley has an all Stainless Steel gimballed 3-burner propane stove with oven with pot and pan storage underneath, double s/s sinks with hot/cold pressure water and a manual water pump, refrigerator/freezer, microwave oven, roll away trash bin, and ample storage in the form of cubbies, cabinets, and cutlery drawers. The aft cabin features an extra large berth , storage bins, drawers and cedar-lined hanging locker. The aft head is accessible from both the salon and aft cabin and features a drop down teak shower seat and curtain, vanity w/stainless steel sink, and full length unbreakable mirror. The engine is under the companionway and is easily accessible from all four sides. The cockpit is large and comfortable with cockpit seats that are easily long enough for lounging or sleeping. It has lots of storage including a cockpit ice box and large lazarette. (13) Opening Ports (7) Deck Hatches (4) Deck Dorade Vents Safe-T-Alert Carbon Monoxide Alarm & Smoke Detectors Weems & Plath Clock and Barometer Upgraded in 2011/2012 - UltraLeather Upholstery in salon and aft cabin 2011 Mattress customized for added "comfort" in forward stateroom Large forepeak w/louvered access door to anchor and chain locker Courtesy/Night Lights by Companionway Storage rack for companionway boards Molded slip resistant cabin sole in entry, galley, and heads Teak & Holly sole throughout
- Custom Partition between sinks and nav. statio 3 Burner Princess Seaward propane stove Norcold Refrigerator and Freezer Propane tanks (2) stored in vented locker Double S/S Sinks Hot/Cold Pressure Water Seagull Water Filter with NEW filter Manual Pump at Sink High Pressure Laminate Counters w/sea rails on all edges Roll away trash bin Teak dish racks Cutlery Drawers Abundant Storage Dishes, Pots & Pans, Silverware
- Raymarine radar with RL80C chartplotter / 10.4" RL80 color display mounted at helm C-MAP NT+ Electronic Charts (Caribbean, Bahamas, US NE Coast) Autohelm ST6000+ Autopilot with helm and nav station displays and a handheld remote control Autohelm ST50 Speed and Wind and Autohelm ST60 Depth Nav Desk - Autohelm Multi Repeater and Navdata Autohelm Raystar GPS Receiver Uniden Oceanus DSC series VHF at helm (separate stern mounted antenna) Standard VHF at nav station with masthead antenna ICOM 710RT HF Marine SSB with Pactor IIe Modem 12V Outlet at helm (for additonal GPS if desired) Dual Marine Audio Receiver, Bose Speaker System Master Stateroom and Cockpit Speakers
- NEW 2011 ( 2) Kyocera Solar Panels -135 watts each w/BlueSky Solar Boost 2000E Charge Controller Heart 2000 Inverter System Heart Interface Link 2000R Battery Monitor 6 Deka AGM Marine Batteries - 105 amp/hours each - Total 630 amp hours - installed Feb. 2011 1 - Delco Gel Cell Starter Battery (2) 50' Shore Power Cords & (2) 12' Shore Power Cords Shore Power connection adapters Breakers protect all 12 volt and 120 volt circuits. GFCI protected. 120 Volt outlets in galley and heads. 12Volt Outlet at Helm The boat is wired and plumbed for a generator
- Yanmar 4JH2E 50HP Engine Gear Box: Kanzaki 2.63 ratio Whitlock Mechanical Steering Shaft: S/S w/dripless shaft seal NEW 2011 Maxprop and Shaft Shark LineCutter Emergency S/S Tiller Racor Primary Fuel Filter (2) Cruisair Air Conditioners with reverse heat (16K and 12K BTU) with SMXII digital controls NEW 2011 Cruise RO Watermaker NEW 2011 Raritan Electric Head forward NEW Macerator just installed NEW 2011 Manual Head aft All manuals onboard
- 2008 Hull treatment including epoxy resin, primer, and anti fouling paint 2011/2012 - Exterior Teak Refinished NEW 2011 Custom S/S Cowl Vents and Guards added and dorade boxes covered with starboard NEW 2011 Lighthouse 1501 Anchor Windlass with remote control at helm NEW 2011 Manta Ray #56 Primary Anchor with 275' chain 44 lb. Delta Anchor - 230' 5/16" G4 chain Fortress FX16 anchor with chain and nylon rode 22lb. Fluke anchor Salt water washdown Cockpit fresh water washdown Bimini and Dodger with Eisenglass & Cockpit Enclosure (needs water proofing) Complete Textilene Screen Enclosure Complete Cockpit Cushions and (2) Sport Seats Sunbrella covers for hatches, handrails, winches, windlass, and insulated cover for companionway Custom Wells Marine Deluxe S/S Arch with 6:1 purchase dinghy lift Arch mounted flood light and spotlight Radar Reflector Integrated S/S Life Rails from boarding gates to stern (added safety ) Edson Outboard Motor Mount Forespar Outboard Engine Lift Avon 310 RIB 10'1" Dinghy and Yamaha 15HP, 2-Stroke Outboard Dinghy accessories (air pump, repair kit, lights) Magma BBQ Grill with cover (2) Aluminum 10lb. Propane tanks with flexible extension supply for BBQ Bosuns Chair 406 EPIRB Heat fused Halon fire extinguisher in engine room (2) fire extinguishers Life Sling with line on rail storage bag US Coast Guard Approved PDF's Jack Lines
- 2011 - All Sails reconditioned and re-resined by Sail Care and extra reef point added to main. Keel stepped mast Cutter rigged Fully battened main Three reef points - all lines led to cockpit 130 Genoa on Harken roller furling Staysail on Harken roller furling Lewmar 48 CST 2-speed Genoa Sheet Winches (2) on cabin top Lewmar 30 CST 2-speed Main furler & outhaul on cabin top Lewmar 30 CST 2-speed Main Sheet & Spare Halyard on Cabin Top Lewmar 24C 2-speed Halyard Winches (2) on Mast Lewmar 8C Staysail Halyard Winch on Mast Lewmar 8C Staysail Sheet Winch on Cabin Top Dock lines, fenders, & spare sheets and halyards
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. Inventory consists of items listed in full specs. Whiteaker Yacht Sales offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Listed by a Certified Professional Yacht Broker - CPYB - firstname.lastname@example.org We gladly cooperate with all Florida Licensed brokers on a 50/50 basis. Brokers not licensed in Florida contact us for further details. Click for more info