- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Looking For a Lot of Cruising Boat For Not a Lot of Money?
YOU JUST FOUND IT IN THE 1987 S2 35' CENTER COCKPIT
**JUST REDUCED! DON'T LET HER GET AWAY!**
S2 boats are well respected designs with good cruising accommodations and a respectable turn of speed. Why Wonder is no exception. She is actively sailed today by a growing family looking to move up to a larger yacht. She has most of the cruising bits needed for extended cruising. With a few upgrades to refrigeration and maybe an inbuilt dockside air conditioning unit you can have a cruising boat ready to go at a fraction of what most pay for the cruising lifestyle. The islands are calling and you don't have to wait to save hundreds of thousands to go. Go now. Spend the savings on rum punch!
- Beginning in the bow you find the guest stateroom with v-berth and filler cushion. The stateroom has 1 opening hatch and 2 opening portholes for ventilation. There are 2 reading lights. There is a hanging locker to port, shelves both port and starboard and under berth storage. Moving aft into the main salon are port and starboard straight settees which would make excellent sea berths. There is a centerline drop leaf table. Forward on the starboard side is the navigation station and outboard is the AC and DC breaker panel. There are cabinets both port and starboard with smoked lexan covers. There is a hanging locker to port. Above are 2 stainless grab rails. Ventilation is provided by 3 opening hatches. There is a Weems and Plath clock and barometer on the forward bulkhead Moving aft to starboard is the galley complete with 3 burner propane stove, laminate counter-tops, double stainless steel sink with single lever hot/cold pressure water. Storage is provided by 2 lockers and drawers. There is a large ice box outboard. Moving aft on the port side of the yacht is the head with sink, mirror, electric toilet, large flip down teak shower seat and hot/cold pressure water shower. There are pass thru's from both the galley and the head to the aft master stateroom. In this space is a large double berth offset to starboard. To port is a seating area. Storage is provided 2 hanging lockers and 3 shelves. Ventilation is provided by 2 opening ports and one hatch.
- 3 Burner propane stove w/ oven Propane tank in starboard deck locker Toaster oven 6 Gallon electric water heater Double S/S sinks (2) lockers & drawers
- NEW Garmin 440S GPS/chartplotter Simrad Autopilot w/ remote Tri Data depth, speed ICOM IC-M45 VHF VHF & GPS antenna Weems and Plath barometer Ritchie Powerdamp compass JVC AM/FM/CD stereo w/ speakers
- (3) Type 27 Batteries Battery charger 50 amp Alternator 12v Outlets 1 - 50' 30 amp shore power cable Volvo Penta diesel engine Racor fuel filter Hatch unit AC Electric head w/ macerator Pressure hot/cold water Bilge pumps/Blowers Engine alarms
- Deck & Cockpit
- Bruce 33# anchor w/ 25' chain & 150' rode Chain locker Bimini & dodger with connector Canvas covers for hatches & Isinglass (2) Dorades (2) Lazarettes Cockpit shower Swim platform & ladder BBQ Grill Fenders & lines Lifesling CG Safety package Fire extinguishers Life Jackets
- Sails & Rigging
- Fully batten mainsail, 130% Genoa on Hood SeaFurl Mainsheet traveler Stainless standing rigging Topping lift Winches: (2) #43 Lewmar, (2) #16 Lewmar, (3) Stoppers, (2) Winch handles
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Broker - email@example.com Click for more info