- 34 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 LHA-STP
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
HUGE $16K REDUCTION - DO NOT MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY!!
NOW'S DEFINITELY THE TIME TO BUY "Bye George"!
"Bye George" is a very nice 2002 Mainship 34 Pilot Soft Top with low hours on her economical twin Yanmar 240 HP engines . She has all the amenities needed for weekending or longer adventures to the islands or the Loop. New to the market so don't delay because some lucky boater is sure to buy "Bye George”. Here are are just a few of her outstanding features:
- Twin Yanmar 4 LHA-STP engines with 988 hours
- Reverse cycle air conditioning and heat
- Nice electronics package
- Ultra leather seating in main salon
- Next Gen 3.5 KW gen set
- New Soft Top and Isenglass 7/2012
- FRESH BOTTOM PAINT - APRIL 2013
- FRESH HULL WAX, NEW ZINCS & OIL CHANGE - APRIL 2013
She is READY to cruise! Check out the full listing for all the details and give us a call today to schedule an appointment to see this great Mainship 34 today!
- Beginning at the bow there is a v-berth with filler cushion. There are fiddled shelves both port and starboard. Lighting is provided by 2 reading lights and 4 recessed lights in the vinyl headliner. There is storage on the aft stateroom bulkhead and hanging lockers both port and starboard. There are 2 louvered shutter openings in the aft stateroom bulkhead. The first opens up to the salon giving a very spacious feel to the interior. The other shutter opens to allow the TV to be swiveled for viewing in either the salon or the stateroom. Moving aft the galley is located to port. The galley features a 2 burner electric cooktop, Corian countertop, stainless sink, microwave and side opening refrigerator. The salon has a beautiful Hunter green ultra-leather covered settee which converts to a double berth by lowering the dining table. Ventilation is provided by 2 opening ports and one overhead hatch. Of course the interior is air conditioned by a 12K btu reverse cycle unit. 5 recessed lights and accent floor lighting are available in the salon. The head is located aft of the galley and to port. There are 2 cabinets for storage. Hot and cold pressure water, a Corian countertop and Jabsco electric head. Moving up the 3 steps of the companionway you enter the spacious fully enclosed bridge. Here you find double forward facing seats and more seating aft both port and starboard. The bridge has a NEW full Isinglass enclosure which opens to the open aft cockpit and through the transom gate to the large swim platform .
- Princess 2 burner electric cooktop GE microwave oven Nova Kool refrigeration Coffee maker Single S/S sink 6 Gallon water heater Corian counters Slide out glass rack below counter top
- Raymarine SL760 Plotter/Fish finder Simrad AP11 autopilot Raymarine depthfinder Raymarine RN300 GPS Raymarine Ray53 DSC VHF VHF & GPS antenna C-Map NT plus chips Lake Rudy to Jax and East FL & Bahamas Sharp tube w/ VHS player
- (2) 4D Batteries, (1) Type 27 Battery Protech battery charger (2) 50amp alternators NextGen 3.5kw generator w/ 80 hrs. 12V Outlets 30 amp 50ft Power cables
- (2) Yanmar 4LHA-STP 240 HP diesel engines (Total 480 HP) w/ ONLY 988 hrs Racor oil filters Oil-X-Change-R Oil change system Hurth ZF transmissions model HSW630A1 Morse single lever engine controls Marine Air 12k btu reverse cycle AC/heat system Jabsco electric head w/ macerator Pressure hot/cold water w/ shower sump pump Bilge pumps Engine alarms Engine fire extinguisher
- Deck & Cockpit
- 22# Fluke anchor w/ 30' chain & 150' rode Lewmar Concept windlass w/ foot controls & remote @ helm Chain locker Hard windshield bimini & enclosure NEW 2012 Cockpit cushions Lazarettes & lockers Swim platform & ladder Flag halyard USCG safety package CO2 Safe-T-Alert fume detector Fire extinguishers Life Jackets
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available to all brokers on a 50/50 commission split. Listed by Bob Underwood. CLICK FOR MORE INFO