- 53 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- SP135 - 6 cylinder
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
THIS IS TRULY A "CRUISING" VESSEL!
MAJOR REFIT, (AND NOW A HUGE PRICE REDUCTION) MAKES THIS AN EXCEPTIONALLY GOOD VALUE!
She is ready NOW to take you anywhere in the world you want to go.
Beautiful interior! Beautiful exterior! Don't buy til you see her!
Be sure to click the VIDEO button for a real treat!
- Beginning forward is a large head with separate shower. Next is a nice size stateroom with double size tapered pullman berth to starboard and small settee to port. Storage is plentiful with numerous lockers, storage under the berth, drawers, and hanging lockers. Continuing aft you find a comfortable and inviting salon area with U-shaped seating and double drop-leaf dining table to starboard and straight settee to port. There is storage beneath and outboard of the dinette and settee. Also port is the navigation station with chart desk and electrical panel. Just aft of the chart table is a door to enter the walk-in engine room . The L-shaped galley is starboard with quick and easy access to the cockpit area. It is open and spacious enough to prepare any meal that you would prepare in your home. It features double sinks and separate refrigerator and freezer. Aft is a very large stateroom with queen size island berth. You'll find exceptional storage here too in the form of shelves and lockers on both sides including hanging lockers. Also to starboard is a settee. There is an additional vanity and mirror with drawers. The ensuite head features another vanity and a roomy separate shower. Varnished interior in teak solids and veneers Teak and Holly sole in high gloss varnish New Ultra Leather upholstery (10) opening ports (4) opening hatches (5) acrylic fixed deadlights in salon Port and hatch shades Entertainment Electronics: TV, CD, DVD, Stereo with speakers throughout. Central control for speakers (can turn off in staterooms and leave on in salon, etc.)
- This galley is very well laid out and has been equipped with extensive storage capacity with extended cruising in mind. Features formica counter tops with teak fiddle rails. Separate New Seafrost digital refrigerator and freezer in stainless steel lined refrigerator/freezer boxes ( completely separate systems ) 3-burner Propane Stove/Oven Stainless BBQ Grill in Cockpit Dual propane tanks Double S/S Sinks Hot/Cold Pressure Water New Splendide Washer/Dryer
- Raymarine E series chartplotter with separate compass and GPS Chartplotter repeater screen & Raymarine keyboard at nav station for easy configuration of waypoints, etc. Raymarine 24nm Radar B&G Speed & Depth Furuno Wind Speed and Direction B&G GPS Simrad AP22 Autopilot with split hydraulic drive unit (separate compass) Windpilot wind vane and auxiliary rudder (rare on vessel of this size) ICOM SSB Radio ICOM Auto Tuner (2) Dynaplates (2) VHF Radios with RAM Mic
- Twin Charles isolation transformers (new and in place, requires connection for international travel) 240V /120V System Twin 120V - 30amp shore power cords Kohler / Yanmar 8CCO/3HMFL-K Generator - 2000 hrs. - capable of running dual A/C systems Xantrex SW2512SC Inverter/Charger for house batteries 12V Dual Charger for engine and generator batteries 24V Charger for bow thruster batteries Balmar Alternator Engine Alternator (4) AWG 1100AH house batteries (1) 600 CA engine start battery (1) 600 CA generator start battery (2) AWG Bow Thruster batteries Cole Hersee solenoid bypass allows engine and generator to be started off the house bank
- Mechanical/ Plumbing
- Ford Lehman SP135, 6 cylinder, naturally aspirated, 120HP with approximately 2200 hours Borg Warner Velvet Drive 2.1:1 New Vetus 24 volt, 9.6 HP Bow Thruster BOW16024A (separate battery bank) 1.5" stainless shaft PYI dripless packing gland PYI 3-Blade Max Prop 3-stage fuel filtration system, separate engine & generator systems, can run engine or generator system New Crusair 16K BTU A/C (main and forward cabin) Crusair 12K BTU A/C (aft) (split for quieter operation) Eco Vac Electric Head in Aft Head Holding tank with macerator
- Fiberglass hull End Grain Balsa Sandwich Deck Toe rail deck to hull attachment for added rigidity Full keel, molded-in lead ballast, fully protected rudder and propeller NEW Bimini and Dodger New canvas covers for main, jib, hatches, winches, and windlass Bruce Anchor w/100' chain and 100' nylon rode Fortress Anchor w/50' chain Spare Bruce Anchor Spare Fortress Anchor Maxwell Electric Windlass
- Sails & Rigging
- JSI double spreader mast, JSI boom 2000 North Sails 9.8oz PermDac mainsail 570 sq/ft 2000 North Sails 10.8oz PermDac 125% Jib 643 sq/ft on Profurl Roller Furling 2004 North Sails Gennaker w/snuffer 1551 sq/ft Harken Batcar mainsail luff system Forespar telescopic whisker pole, uphaul/downhaul system, mast mounted Manual boom vang Insulated backstay Lewmar 55CST primary winches Lewmar 40CST mainsheet winch Lewmar adjustable mainsheet traveler Lewmar 44CST genoa halyard mast winch Lewmar 16 man halyard mast winch Single speed electric genoa furling line winch Lewmar Electric Jib Winch New in 2011
- New 6-Man Life Raft LifeSling MOB pole EPIRB Fully equipped Ditch Bag Wind Pilot auxiliary rudder Autopilot direct connection to the rudder quadrant SSB and (2) VHF's (3) GPS systems Double USCG recommended set of fire extinguisher
- Spares Inventory
- New starter motor New fresh water pump New raw water pump New exhaust elbow New pressure pump for house water supply Oil and water cooling hoses Engine gasket group Heat exchanger kit Engine kit (filters, zincs, belts, thermostats, etc.) Generator kit (filters, belts, thermostats, etc.) Bruce anchor Fortress anchor Jib sheets and other running rigging
- This vessel has received numerous improvements and upgrades over the last few years. 2005 - Water and diesel tanks replaced 2007 - Forward cabin digital Crusair 16K BTU AC replaced 2008 - Refrigerator and Freezer boxes reinsulated and line with stainless steel 2009 - All standing rigging replaced (Jib and Main) 2009 - SSB antenna insulators replace 2009 - Vetus 24V 9.6HP Bow Thruster installed 2009 - Windpilot wind vane installed 2009 - Bottom paint and cutlass bearing 2009 - Upholstery replace with UltraLeather 2009 - Aft cabin Crusair AC 12K BTU replace (spilit from forward system) 2009 - Refrigerator system completely replaced with digital Seafrost (compressor, lines, cooling plates) 2009 - New Splendide WD2100XC Washer/Dryer installed 2009 - Furuno Wind Speed/Direction installed with new mast cable 2010 - Raw water cooling System replaced (all exchangers, all oil lines, all hoses) 2010 - Engine Electrics completely refitted (starter, alternator, harness, gauge panel) 2010 - High intensity LED navigation lights installed 2010 - New House Batteries 2011 - Complete hull refurbish (back to glass), fair, prime, and paint in black AwlGrip 2011 - New Canvas including New Bimini, Dodger, and covers for Main, Jib, hatches, winches, and windlass 2011 - New Electric Lewmar Jib Winch 2011 - Mast de-stepped and checked/ surveyed 2011 - New Bottom Paint 2011 - New 6-person life raft 2011 - New Engine Start Battery
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. Specifically excluded are: Paper charts, navigation instruments, tool set, SeaBreathe Electric Snorkel System, and dive gear. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- SEE A VIRTUAL TOUR OF La Talulah Brae : https://360.sc/DMVQQXI Listed by a Certified Professional Yacht Broker - CPYB - email@example.com Available at a 50/50 commission split. Brokers outside Florida contact us for further details. Click for more info