- 52 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
A Great OPPORTUNITY - JUST REDUCED!
IF YOU ARE WILLING TO DO SOME WORK, THIS IS THE BOAT FOR YOU!
With three sleeping cabins, two heads, a walk through galley and plenty of seating in the salon, "Southern Light" has a lot to offer. On deck there is a generous center cockpit seating area with the helm station aft and separate. There is a sail and separate anchor lockers forward. There have been numerous up-grades by the current owner including a recently painted hull and up-dated non-skid. Salon and cockpit cushions are fresh and newly covered. Southern Light is waiting for her new owner to make their own personal up-grades before setting sail. Do not miss an opportunity to acquire this well-priced 52' boat but be aware she will require some work.
- On deck, you will find an "exceptionally" well planned cockpit and helm area. The helm station is positioned aft of the "social cockpit area" and being higher, it affords the helmsman excellent visibility forward. Forward there is a split anchor locker and immediately aft is a generous sized sail and gear locker. The rig offers a full battened main and furling head sail. The placement and count of deck hatches provides for excellent "below decks" ventilation. As you descend the companionway, you enter a very generous salon area (fitted with recently recoverd cushions) and generous lighting, to include two large port lights at eye level (when seated). Immediately to port of the companionway, is a large walk-through galley equipped with a four burner stove, refrigerator and generous storage.There is double door access to the engine compartment (opposite the galley sink). The owner's cabin has large port lights aft, good closet, shelf and bin storage. To starboard is the master head that offers a separate stall shower. Moving back to the salon, just to starboard of the companionway is a conveniently placed quarter cabin with a dedicated navigation desk. There is plenty of space to add electronics. Going forward, to port is a second head and just opposite to starboard is a large storage locker with space to organize tools and supplies. Forward is the "queen center" berth that has good lighting and head room. Keep in mind that forward of this cabin (on deck) is the sail and anchor lockers, so this berth / cabin has much more space than one typically finds in a forward cabin. Southern Light is a roomy and offers an owner the opportunity to create / develop many of the locker spaces into very functional storage areas. For someone looking for a vessel to spend extended time aboard, Southern Light has the volume to meet one's needs.
- 4 Burner propane stove w/ oven Coolmatic built-in refrigerator/freezer Water filter Water heater NEW Formica countertops Abundant storage throughout
- Raytheon radar Autohelm 6000 autopilot VHF @ helm Wind, depth, speed & fish finder Compass NEW 34" LCD TV Built-in AM/FM/CD stereo & DVD player (4) Speaker system
- (4) Gel cel batteries, (2) Lead acid starter batteries 2000 Watt charger/inverter Battery monitor 150 watt solar panels w/ regulator 100 amp & 60 amp Alternator Honda EV2000 portable generator
- Yanmar 4JH2 -TE diesel engine - NEW turbocharger, NEW injectors, Injection pump rebuild Racor fuel filter Marine Air Conditioning (2) Bilge pumps X 1500 GPH (2) Manual heads ( NEW 2011 ) Vanity sink w/ NEW fixtures (4) Portable fire extinguishers Oil, water gauges in engine room, Tach @ helm
- Deck & Cockpit
- Fortress F80 & Fortress F55 anchors Anchorlift windlass ( NEW 2011 ) (2) Biminis, (1) Dodger ( NEW 2011 ) Cockpit cushions ( NEW 2011 ) Cockpit table Weber BBQ grill Caribe 11' dinghy w/ Mercury 25 HP OB engine Swim ladder Fenders & lines Flag halyard (3) Life jackets Flares, whistle & horn Nav, docking & spreader lights
- Sails & Rigging
- Good sail inventory including: 110% Yankee cut genoa,120% Genoa, Full mainsail, and Spinnaker Roller Furling Headsail Two Barient 80 and (2) smaller mast mounted winches Running rigging ( NEW 2011 ) S/S Standing rigging
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact office for details. Call Tom Brinkley at 954-295-0313 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule access and showing. Click for more info