- 30 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Twin Diesel Powered Pursuit 3000 Express
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION! DON'T MISS THIS ONE!!
A True Blue Water FISHING MACHINE Built to Compete with the Big Boys!
Sea Angels is a true offshore fishing boat with comfortable overnight accommodations for four. She is at home on the tournament trail or taking the family out for weekend adventures. She was repowered in 2008 with twin Volvo D-4 engines with 260hp each for a total of 520 hp. Read the full disclosure under broker comments in the full specifications section for complete details.
Among her outstanding features are:
- NEW BOTTOM PAINT - 2 Coats 10/2012
- Twin Volvo D-4 engines with only 85 hours
- Garmin 4212 Chartplotter/radar
8k btu Marine Air air conditioning
Hot/cold pressure shower and cockpit shower
Icom 304 VHF
Simpson Lawrence electric windlass
Call today and make an appointment to have a look at Sea Angels.
- The Pursuit 3000 Express is a rugged offshore fishing boat which doubles as a fine weekender for the family. The cockpit has 52 sq ft of fighting area with rod holders and racks under the gunwales. There is an insulated live well and macerated fishbox with overboard drain. 10 additional rod holders are mounted on the aluminum arch. Fresh and saltwater washdowns as well as a hot/cold pressure cockpit shower are included. On the bridgedeck there are two rear facing seats, an l-shaped seat to port and the helm seat. Down 3 steps to the air conditioned cabin you will find over 6 foot headroom. There is a double berth forward with storage shelves and a hanging locker. To port is the compact galley with dual voltage refrigeration, microwave, single sink and one burner electric cooktop. Aft to port is an enclosed head with vacuflush toilet, vanity and shower. To starboard is the dinette with seating for 4. The dinette lowers to form an additional berth. Light and ventilation is provided by 3 opening bomar hatches and 4 opening ports. There is an overhead light mounted in the vinyl headliner and 5 halogen reading lamps.
- Kenyon single burner electric stove GE microwave oven Norcold dual voltage refrigeration Single Corian sink 6 Gallon water heater 2 cabinets, 2 shelves
- Garmin 4212 Chartplotter w/ depth & speed Garmin radar Dytek water temp ICOM IC-304 VHF Ritchie Powerdamp compass VHF & GPS antenna Clarion M475 Marine Stereo & CD player (4) Pioneer speakers in cockpit, (2) Clarion speaker in Cabin
- (2) Type 27 start batteries, (2) Type 31 house batteries ProMariner 30 amp battery charger (2) 60 amp alternators 12 Volt outlets Shore power cables
- Twin Volvo D-4 260 hp each w/ 76 hrs (replaced w/ new in 2008) Electric engine hatch lift Racor fuel filter Marine Air 8K BTU AC system Vacuflush head w/ macerator Hot/cold pressure water Bilge pumps & blowers FireBoy fire extinguishing system Full Volvo gauges Engine alarms
- Deck, Cockpit & Safety
- Delta 12# anchor w/ 15' chain & 150' rode Simpson Lawrence electric windlass Fresh & salt washdown Chain locker Hardtop bimini Cockpit cushions Lazarettes & lockers Cockpit shower Swim ladder Fenders & lines Fire extinguishers Fume detectors CG safety package Navigation lights Life jackets Bilge alarms Horns
- Brokers Comments/ Disclosure
- In March of 2008 this boat had a failure of an intake seacock for the port engine while docked outside the owner's home. The boat consequently took on water until she was in a bow down position with water above the floorboards. An insurance claim was filed and it was decided to replace almost everything in the inside of the hull. This included completely new Volvo engines and transmissions, almost all 12 volt and 120 volt equipment/systems in the boat were replaced. Invoices that detail the work (approx. $107,000) are available for your review. The end result of this accident is that all the systems in this boat are virtually new. An experienced buyer will realize that one person's loss is another's gain as the next owner of this boat will purchase a boat with virtually new systems from end to end.
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis . Broker, email@example.com Click for more info