- 51 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
READY TO EXPLORE THE CARIBBEAN?
"Dream Odyssey" can show you the way as she has "Been There" and "Done That" and best of all...SHE IS READY NOW TO DO IT AGAIN!
Her owners have just come back from Panama and have decided to explore new land-based horizons and are ready to sell their cruising "home". They have cruised continuously since 2004. Let their change in plans be your entry into the sailing lifestyle. They have spent the last two months getting her ready for her change of "command". Come see what a nice job they have done!
The full specs and pictures tell the story nicely. Please allow us the opportunity to show you "Dream Odyssey" at your earliest convenience. At her asking price, she will not be around long!
- MASTER AFT STATEROOM: Queen athwartship berth with Tempurpedic mattress. Berth is surrounded by hullside lockers with fiddled shelves above. Five lockers and one huge drawer are found under the bed. Two double cedar lined hanging lockers w/ fiddled shelves over. Three drawers, dressing seat, ensuite master head with electric head (refurbished 8/12), tiled vanity, mirror, s/s sink, tub/shower combo with outboard storage locker, 3 outboard storagelockers w/ shelf over, genset access locker. WALK THRU TO SALON: Nav station with shelf surround , flip top chart table, hanging locker, hanging locker, wet locker, 3 drawers, electrical panels, engine room & generator access DINETTE: Aft to starboard in salon. Converts to double berth, drawer storage under and other storage lockers under each seat SALON: Settee to starboard w/ fiddled shelving outboard. Storage under and outboard of settee. Aft end of the settee is the Morgan built-in bar with shelf storage and pantry under. Custom centerline double dropleaf table with integral ice maker below. L-shaped settee to port w/ fiddled shelves outboard and storage under and outboard. 26" LG LCD TV on bulkhead along with a clock and barometer, Panasonic stereo system (CD, DVD, iPOD w/ 5.1 surround sound new 7/12) and a King Cole stove. Six ports and 2 hatches provide for plenty of "on the hook" ventilation. Flooring is well kept parquet throughout. Cushions are in excellent condition and are kept covered with slip covers for their protection from the elements. WORKSHOP FORWARD TO PORT: Work bench with built-in storage bins, five lockers with shelf above. This area is a "must have" for the serious cruiser! GUEST STATEROOM: Huge V-berth with lockers to port and SB with shelving above, large hanging locker with 3 drawers adjacent, 2 drawers under the berth along with 3 storage compartments under the mattress. Privacy door to ensuite head from both the stateroom and the salon. Ceramic tiled vanity with electric head (refurbished 8/12), s/s sink, mirror, twin lockers with shelf over, separate stall shower w/ seat (storage under and outboard). Hatch and port in head for ventilation. Anchor locker access full forward in the stateroom. COCKPIT: Large center cockpit w/ comfortable U-shaped seating, numerous seat lockers for gear storage and 2 aluminum propane tanks. Large custom bimini top with Sunbrella fabric on a 1-1/4" aluminum frame (fixed) w/ dodger and side curtains. Grab rails along both sides. Cockpit cushions. Teak grate on cockpit sole. Portside lazarette seat provides 3rd engine access and welcomed engine room ventilation! After reading these specs it is obvious that the 512 has one heck of a lot of storage!! Teak parquet sole is in nice condition Upholstery is in nice condition and has had fitted slip covers at all times New countertop tile in the galley and heads update these areas nicely Even comes with an HP printer/copier/scanner (Much needed for printing of weather reports and preparing documents for ports of call)
- Hillerange 3 burner propane gimbaled stove w/ oven Panasonic microwave oven (NEW 2012) Grunert 110V holding plate refrigerator /freezer Top opening fridge Front opening freezer U-Line icemaker (in salon) Compressor & pump for refrigeration (NEW 3/12) Double S/S sink Tiled countertops (NEW 6/12) Folding countertop extension Exceptional galley storage w/ 5 drawers, 5 lockers, 3 fiddled plate storage cubbies, spice rack, full length outboard storage shelf, glass rack, trash bin w/ storage under (2) 10# Aluminum propane bottles in dedicated locker in cockpit Propane safety solenoid 12 Gallon water heater
- Autohelm 6000 Autopilot Standard Horizon CP180i chart plotter Chartplotter chips - Florida to Venezuela (NEW 2010) Garmin 76 H/H GPS New in box, Furuno GPS GP3i (needs install) Ritchie Globemaster 6" compass w/ new LED lighting in 8/12 Raymarine ST60 wind, depth speed (NEW 2010) Navco speed & distance Standard Horizon VHF Secondary VHF: (2) H/H Uniden, H/H Horizon ICOM M802 SSB radio w/ auto tuner Pactor III modem LG 26" LED TV @ bulkhead Panasonic stereo system w/ AM/FM, CD, DVD IPOD capable w/ 5.1 surround sound (NEW 7/12) Salon speakers & NEW cockpit speakers (Installed 8/12)
- Rolls batteries with 820 amp hours of batteries for house bank, (2) Group 27 engine start batteries (NEW 7/12), (2) 6V Golf cart for windlass operation 1995 Kohler 9KW generator w/ 3700 hrs. (rebuilt from block up in 2008) NEW ProSine 3000 watt inverter w/ 120 amp smart charger w/ remote (NEW 4/12) 40 Stealth charger for engine batteries Four Shell 120 watt solar panels w/ regulators Heartlink battery monitor 120 amp Hi-output alternator Airex wind generator (2) 50 amp inlets (1) 50 to 30 amp pigtail, (2) 30 to 50 amp pigtails (5) 12V fans and (4) new fans ready for installation
- (3) 41,000 BTU Marine Air units (2) Automatic 2,000 & 5,000 gph, (2) manual bilge pumps Hurth 2.5:1 transmission (New shaft seal 8/12) PYI dripless shaft seal Electric lube oil transfer system for engine & generator (2) Racor fuel filters Hynautic hydraulic steering wheel Village Marine 250 gpd watermaker - skid mounted Luke 3-blade bronze feathering prop Water meter for tanks (3) Groco raw water sea strainer 2 Quick connect New Found Metals deck fittings for future washdown pumps - New in box (7) BC handheld fire extinguishers Halon automatic fire extinguishing - engine compartment
- Deck & Cockpit
- Ground Tackle: 55# Delta w/ 150' 3/8 chain & 250' 3/4 rode, 66# Claw w/100' 3/8 chain & 150' rode Ideal electric windlass Anchor davit w/ 3 rollers Substantial aluminum tube frame bimini with S/S framed dodger New dodger zippers and Isenglass 7/12 3/4 Cockpit enclosure Cockpit cushions Cockpit table (3) Cockpit lights 31" Filet Mate table Cockpit shower Cockpit light Jack lines P&S with (2) harnesses and one tether S/S portlights with screens added in 2006 (24 openings, 18 completed) Bow, midship & stern cleats (2) Aft deck dock boxes Horseshoe 4 Throw cushions 11' Caribe RIB w/ Yamaha 2 stroke 15hp, OB engine (Only 2 years of use) Kato S/S manual dinghy davit OB motor mount on rail (2) Swim ladders Fenders & lines (4) Type II and (2) inflatable life jackets
- Sails & Rigging
- Main & mizzen on Streamstay roller furler, Genoa on Furlex roller furler,hank on staysail (not rigged), assymetrical spinnaker w/ sock (excellent condition) All 1995 sails refurbed in 2010 (7) regular, (3) Lewmar self tailing winches Primaries 2 speed 55ST Standing rigging replaced in 2007 from chainplates up Boom gallows for main (2) Aluminum keel stepped masts Whisker pole
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- "Dream Odyssey" was the first of the 512 Models built at Morgan Yacht and was displayed at the Annapolis boat show in 1979. Her owners have continuously upgraded her during their 12 wonderful years aboard her, cruising the U.S. East Coast, Eastern and Western Caribbean and Central America. While her owners have returned to land you will find Dream Odyssey ready and able to continue the dream. Tons of cruising spares will convey with the sale Original owners manual and equipment manuals are on board Electrical system design notes, battery diagram and tech notes are on board
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact for details. LISTED BY A CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL YACHT BROKER Click for more info