- 44 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Very Nice One Owner Carver 444!
IMPRESSIVE is the first word that came to my mind when I walked onboard this vessel. As someone who sees many boats it is always a joy to see one which has been properly cared for. This boat has only had one owner and it is obvious he really knows how to maintain a boat. First you will walk into roomy luxury of the main salon and galley. If you are impressed with that wait until you see the beautiful Owner's stateroom that has sliding glass doors to the large aft cockpit. She is equipped with powerful and reliable twin Cummins, Diamond Edition diesel engines that will get you there fast!
If this is the type of vessel you are considering look at the others on the market and then compare them to this beautiful Carver. We think you will find her superior in appearance and condition. Don't let her get away!
- As you enter the vessel from the large swim platform you will appreciate the vast aft cockpit (60 sq. ft.) which also has access to the aft master stateroom. Then it’s up a few steps to the fully enclosed aft deck which is open and airy with two wing doors, a hard top, and complete enclosure. Going up a few more steps leads you to the fly bridge with a large L-shaped lounge and a full wet bar with Ice maker. Total seating in this area will accommodate seven people. Entering the main salon through a screened door you are immediately struck by the elegance and comfortable feel of the interior with its beautiful wood work and lovely décor. There is a full length Flexsteel Ultra Leather sofa on the starboard side with two built in recliners . There is an Ultra leather love seat with coffee table to port. A little aft of that is the entertainment center and TV which can be seen from the entire main salon and galley. Making a quick right turn and moving aft is the lovely and elegant Owner’s Stateroom which includes an ensuite head with separate shower, generous hanging space, drawers, and a sliding glass door that accesses the aft cockpit. This makes it ideal for a morning swim or checking out the stars at night. It includes a 16 inch TV. Moving forward through the main salon it is a short step down to the fully equipped galley which is still very much part of the action in the main salon and has that Great Room feel. Continuing forward to port is the conveniently located Guest Shower and to starboard is the Guest Head. Finally, all the way forward is the luxurious Guest Stateroom featuring an Island Queen Berth and many other amenities. I think you will find once you have spent some time on this vessel you will find it hard to leave.
- Main Salon
- 3) Air conditioning units 19 inch JVC TV/VCR Kenwood AM/FM/CD Stereo w 2 speakers (9) recessed halogen overhead lights Mini blinds
- Master Stateroom
- Island Queen Berth with Inner Spring Mattress Cedar Lined Hanging Closet Storage Cabinets Drawers Sliding Glass Doors to Cockpit TV/VCR Stereo Speakers Recessed halogen lighting Separate shower stall w bench seat Electric flush toilet (2) Screened Port lights Fan
- This is a beautiful Galley with lots of storage and easy access to everything. Perfect for entertaining! Princess 3 Burner Electric Stove Sharp Carousel Microwave Oven Black and Decker 12 Cup Coffee Maker Large Nova Kool Refrigerator Single Stainless Steel sink Hot and Cold pressure water
- Fly Bridge
- The Fly Bridge is laid out beautifully with room for the Captain and a large crew. There is great visibility and everything within easy reach. To top it off there is a complete wet bar and icemaker. Simrad Auto Pilot Garmin GPS Map 4208 Raytheon Tri-Data Ultra Plex Single Lever Shifter/ Throttle with Slave Raytheon VHF Kenwood AM/FM/CD player Ritchie Compass Raritan Ice Maker at Wet Bar
- Electric Anchor Windlass Anchor roller Motorized search light 4 Fender Hangers Sundeck Pads Walk ways port and starboard Hardtop over entire aft deck 2 Wing doors Full enclosure Aft Cockpit with access to Master Cabin Swim Platform with retractable, telescoping swim ladder Transom shower
- 50 amp Shore Power Service 50 ft. Shore Power cord 10 Kw Kohler Generator 110v outlets GFCI protected (4) DeepFan Cycle12v Marine Batteries BatteryCharger AC/DC Distribution panels w magnetic circuit breakers AC-DC converter CATV & Telephone hook ups
- Twin Cummins 330 hp Diamond Edition Diesel engines Dripless shaft logs Hydraulic Steering Stainless Steel, Hydraulic Trim Tabs FE 241 Fire Suppression System Diamond Plate Aluminum Catwalk Baffled 5052 aluminum welded fuel tanks Bilge pumps
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact for details. Click for more info