- 32 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Too Good to be True?... NOT THIS TIME!!
REDUCED $10,000 - OWNER WANTS HER GONE NOW!!
This loaded 320 is seriously for sale by her owner who's ready to move on. Her black hull with Gold boot stripe was completed in 2009 and looks as new. She has been kept to a standard that most of us only hope to achieve! She has been used primarily as a cruiser and never heavily fished. Everything about her shines!
- NEW shaft seals 10/2012
- NEW bottom paint (2 coats at bottom & 3 at waterline) 10/2012
Please give us the opportunity to introduce you to "ALURE" today.
- Main Cabin: Cherry finish Ample storage throughout Designer convertible settee in Dura-Touch leather Designer fabrics Dining table Flip-up pilot berth Fully carpeted cabin Recessed overhead lighting Rod storage Table with convertible V-berth Flat screen TV Stateroom: Cherry finish Custom opening hatch overhead Designer fabrics Fiberglass headliner Fully carpeted Overhead recessed lighting V-berth Storage under berth Head: Corian countertops VacuFlush electric head w/ macerator Stand-up shower Vanity Mirrored medicine cabinet Mirrored accent wall Hot & cold pressurized water Hamper/locker Ample "necessity" storage
- Norcold AC/DC refrigerator Ample Galley Storage w/ 6 lockers & 6 drawers GE built-in microwave Coffee maker Corian countertops 2 burner AC stove w/ Corian insert Over counter storage areas Stainless steel sink Wema water tank gauge
- Lower Station: Garmin 3210 GPSMap Standard Marine VHF Radio ACR RCL-100 Point Pad for Spotlight Raytheon Display - Depth, Speed, Log Aquameter Flush Mounted Lighted Compass 406 EPIRB Upper Station: Garmin 2006C GPS Map Garmin Radar Dome Standard Horizon Eclipse+ Marine VHF Radio Humming Bird Depth Finder Flush Mounted Lighted Compass High Water Bilge Alarm System
- 5kw Kohler Generator only 665hrs Battery Safety Switches Battery Charger Inverter 1000w Cable TV and Telephone Jacks Custom Electrical Panel with Breaker Switches and Analog Readouts Custom Wire Harness and Color-Coded Wiring Throughout DC Interior Lighting System Dockside 120v Connection Galvanic Isolator GFCI Protection Throughout Internal Bonding System Reverse Polarity Indicator 50ft 30amp Shore Power Cord Transom Mounted Zinc Anode Sentry Battery Charger 30 to 15 amp Connector Smoke Detector 12V Helm outlets
- Sea Frost Freezer with Twin Holding Plates in Port Fish Box Custom Bimini for cockpit Aft Hawse Pipes Aluminum Grab Rail Mounted on Hardtop Manson Anchor Anchor Cleat Anchor Tensioner Lewmar windlass with Deck Controls Bow Pulpit with Anchor Roller Custom Flush Mounted Ventilation Hatches Forward, Mid, and Aft Mooring Cleats High Density Rub Rail with Stainless Steel Insert Molded Anchor Well with Rope Locker Molded Non-Skid Walking Surfaces Welded One-Piece Aluminum Bow Rail Outriggers IMRONED Hull With Bootstripe Fenders and Fender Caddys Bridge Deck: Stereo System Chart Deck with Hinged Plexiglass Cover Port and Starboard Custom Molded Fiberglass Bench Seating Electric Horn Engine Controls Full Engine Instrumentation Helm Chair - Thru-Bolted Hydraulic Steering Large Storage Area under Bench Seats Overhead Electronics Box Full Enclosure Black and a spare one in beige. Upper Command Station: Sunbrella Buggy Top Console Cover Custom Welded Aluminum Fish Tower with Hardtop Easy Entry Design Engine Controls Hydraulic Steering Navigation Lights (4) Golden Rocket Launchers on Tower Legs (6) Golden Rocket Launchers on Tower Spreader Lights Drink Holders Bennet Trim Tabs Glendinning Synchronizer Horn Bolstered Cushion Seating Complete Engine Gauges at Both Helms Cockpit/Fishing Features: Rupp Outriggers Cockpit Bolsters Courtesy Lights Easy Maintenance Material Throughout Four Coaming Flush-Mounted Rod Holders Lights Mounted in Hardtop Self-Bailing Cockpit Tackle Drawers Walk-Through Transom Door Washdown - Freshwater Washdown - Raw Water
- Mechanical & Engine Detail
- Air Conditioning with Heat Aqualoy Propeller Shafts (3) Automatic Bilge Pumps Bronze Thru-Hulls HYDRAULIC Shift and Throttle Sea Fire Halon Fire Ex. System Fresh water Cooling on Engines Racor Fuel/Water Separators Generator Platform Molded Air Intakes Manganese Bronze Struts Manganese Bronze Rudders Nibral Props Recessed Trim Tabs Reverse Polarity Light Seacocks on all Underwater Thru Hull Fittings Water heater Welded Aluminum Fuel Tank Groco Internal Sea Strainers Oil X-Change-R System
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- If you can find a Luhrs 320 in this condition and as well equipped for this money, you'd better buy it quick! (I don't think you can!!) This is a listing that brings a smile to the facews of boat brokers everywhere! Please allow us the opportunity to show you just how nice "Alure" is. Seller is very realistic and wants his "baby" to go to a good home Complete new water pumps on both engines Boat has been religiously serviced and maintained by Kevin McGary NEW shaft seals installed - 10/2012 NEW bottom paint (2 coats bottom, 3 at waterline) - 10/2012 Fresh zincs - 6/2012 Boat was custom Imroned in 2/2009 and looks like new!
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Brokers outside of Florida contact office for details.