- 40 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
2007 Admiral 40' - "Siya Sinana"
A LUXURIOUS, SELF SUFFICIENT, ONE OWNER SAILING CATAMARAN
Siya Sinana sailed from Cape Town, South Africa to Norfolk Virginia on her own bottom in 2007. The Admiral 40 proved to be everything her one and only owners dreamed she would be. She made the 8100 nautical mile passage nonstop in 47 days. The yacht has served them well since they purchased her NEW. Now the time has come for them to move on to other adventures. Opportunity knocks for the next lucky owners.
Compare Siya Sinana to any of the other quality cruising catamarans on the market today. Feature for feature, system for system, THIS YACHT HAS NO PEER! The sheer amount of redundancy and top shelf hardware has to be seen to be fully appreciated. Siya Sinana is equipped to remain completely self sufficient for months at a time.
Here is a small sampling of her incredible features:
- Gorgeous African Rosewood Interior
- 8kw Generator
- Wind Generator
- Solar Panels
- ICOM 802 SSB
- KVH Satellite dome
- Walker Bay Hypalon Dinghy w/ 15HP Yamaha Motor
- CruiseAir Air Conditioning - 18k btu, 5k btu
- 25 Gal per hour Water Maker
- 3 Isotherm Refrigerator /Freezers
- Pactor modem
- 1000 amp Lifeline AGM house bank
The list goes on and on.. Call for an appointment today to see this special yacht!
- Siya Sinana is the executive or owner's model layout. The entire starboard hull comprises the owner's suite complete with near home size head, separate office/makeup table and a king size owner's berth. The interior of the yacht is finished in beautiful African rosewood with custom lattice faced cabinets which provide excellent ventilation and protect against mold and mildew. Most forward in the owner's suite is the head with full size shower, vanity and electric head. Light and ventilation are provided by one opening port and an overhead hatch. All hatches have screens and hatches & ports have shades. Moving aft is the office/makeup table and built in desk. There are 5 outboard cabinets and 2 hanging lockers. Inboard are 5 more cabinets, 3 for storage and 2 for access to systems. Most aft is the king size master berth with flat screen TV, air conditioning controls, stereo speakers and more storage with 3 drawers beneath the berth, a hanging locker and 5 cabinet inboard. There are recessed led lights, two reading lights, 2 opening ports , a Hella fan and hatch provide natural light and air flow. The Admiral 40 is the desirable galley up layout with the galley to port and the salon living space to starboard. The U-shaped galley features lots of counter space and a custom swiveling serving table. There is 1 side opening Isotherm freezer, 2 drawer type Isotherm refrigerators, separate cooktop and oven with rotisserie, double stainless steel sinks, and ice maker. With the 25 gallon an hour water maker cruisers have all the comforts of home. Large tempered glass overhead and side fixed ports along with the forward facing ports with openings and the double sliding doors to the cockpit provide wonderful light and views while sailing or at anchor. The salon to starboard features a full size l-shaped leather couch and custom convertible coffee table/dining table. On the aft bulkhead is the navigation station with large flat screen TV facing the salon. Color co-ordinated area rugs and tasteful accents complete the home style feel of the yacht. The port hull is for guests with a queen size berth aft and a double berth forward in separate staterooms with privacy doors. There is a large head, shower and vanity amidship in the port hull. Inboard is the washer/dryer combo, ice maker and more storage space. Plenty of storage space is available in both staterooms as well.
- 3 Burner propane stove w/ oven & rotisserie (2) 10# house, (1) 10# BBQ propane tanks located in cockpit locker, deck locker (3) 1 side opening Isotherm freezer, (2) drawer type Isotherm refrigerator Double stainless sinks Instant LP Precision Temp water heater Water filters Raritan icemaker Corian counters (South African version) Splendide model 2100 XCP washer/dryer Loads of storage: Large shelf behind counter, Large cabinet forward, Cutlery drawer, Sliding glass storage, Cubbie beneath stove Custom swiveling serving table Separate trash cabinet
- ALL NEW ELECTRONICS 2011/12 Raymarine E-120 wide screen chartplotter w/ touch screen feature Raymarine 4kw radar Raymarine ST6002 autopilot Raymarine Tri-data, ST60+ wind Raymarine SeaTalk and HS network KVH M-5 Satellite dome ICOM IC-M504 VHF radio ICOM remote command mic ICOM M802 SSB radio (New 2009) w/ ICOM-AT140 auto tuner Powered cell/internet/local TV mast (3 separate systems & separate antennas) Pactor modem ACR Global Fix EPIRB Sirius weather radio (subscription not current) (2) Samsung flatscreen TV's, (1) Flip-down DVD Alpine CDE123 stereo w/ speakers in salon, staterooms and cockpit Clock, barometer, temperature
- 8 Lifeline 31XT house (1000 amp) New 2011, 2 engine start, 1 gen set start Outback 2800 watt inverter/charger Balmar 3 stage regulator 8KW Phasor generator w/ approx. 200 hrs Isolation Transformer A/C AHM meter to monitor generator output for optimal efficiency Eclectic D400 wind generator (4) Solar panels - 400 watts 12V Outlets in cabin & cockpit Wired for both 110 volt and 220 volt (Europe). 30 amp power cables w/ splitter
- (2) Yanmar 3YM30 29hp each w/ 575 hrs Yanmar sail drives CruiseAir 18k btu (2011), CruiseAir 5k btu A/C systems Racor fuel filters Sea Recovery Ultra Whisper 600 watermaker (rebuilt 2012) (2) Electric heads w/ macerator Pressure hot/cold auto shower sumps Precision Temp on demand hot water system Engine fire extinguishing system Bilge pumps Engine alarms Full gauges
- Deck, Cockpit & Safety
- Delta 44# anchor w/ 150' chain, bridle, Fortress backup Lewmar electric windlass w/ deck & remote controls Fresh & salt water washdown Hardtop Bimini with windscreen Full cockpit enclosure Cockpit cushions Cockpit table Canvas covers Lazarette & locker storage Sugar scoop swim platform & ladder Magma BBQ grill w/ separate propane tank 10'6" Walker Bay Hypalon dinghy w/ 15hp Yamaha OB engine Dinghy davits Motor mount Fenders & lines Flag halyard Life Jackets ACR Global Fix EPIRB CG Safety package Bilge alarms, Horns & bells Arimar 6-man life raft (needs re-certification)
- Sails & Rigging
- Quantum full batten main w/ lazy jacks, stackpack, Harken batt cars roller furling genoa, genaker Mainsheet traveler (1) Harken #44 ELECTRIC coachroof, (3) Harken 2 speed #44's, (2) Harken #32's mast (11) Spinlock stoppers, Harken adjustable jib track Topping lift Mechanical boom vang
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Click for more info