- 41 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Everyone is always asking me for a GOOD DEAL...
THIS ISLANDER FREEPORT 41' IS A GREAT DEAL!!
Here are a few "TEASERS". See full specs for all the details.
- Spacious and well kept accomodations
- Storage capability you won't believe
- New full cockpit enclosure with hardtop bimini
- Hull and deck painted in 2010
- Low hour 100HP diesel
- Only 5' draft
- Solar panels
- 2004 Kubota generator 4 kw
- Full deck awnings
- Newer sails
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- New Garmin 546
All at an EXCEPTIONAL PRICE that tops the market - "A LOT OF BANG FOR THE BUCK!"
"I think the first to see her will buy her." - Broker
- The Islander 41' is a ketch rigged, center cockpit motor sailor. The salon & galley are situated amidships between the forward guest stateroom and aft master stateroom. There is a stand up walk-thru to the aft cabin providing huge storage lockers and easy spacious engine accessibility. Both staterooms have private heads and master has ensuite shower. The guest cabin is laid out with an offset double berth, hanging locker, 10 hullside lockers, 4 drawers, and ample fiddled shelf storage. The master cabin has an athwartship queen berth with transom windows, bureau with doors and drawers, 2 dressing seats, mirrored bulkhead, companionway to cockpit, flip-top chart table, double hanging lockers, 8 opening ports, overhead hatch and ensuite sink, vanity, head and shower. STORAGE CAPABILITY IS HUMONGOUS THROUGHOUT THIS VESSEL! Midship salon has dinette to SB and galley to port...All surrounded by windows. Fore and aft bulkhead mirrors, beautiful teak cabinetry with cane inserts, teak and holly sole, and a spacious dinette (converts) that easily seats six. Exceptional comfort and livability reigns throughout the boat!
- Raised salon/galley providing great views of the anchorage Located full length of salon portside Adler Barbour 12v refrigerator w/ freezer Hillerange 3 burner propane stove w/ oven Microwave oven Pressure water system, fresh @ galley w/foot pump Double S/S sink Soap dispenser 6 lockers, 8 drawers Cutting board stove top Full height pantry locker 1-10# propane cylinders
- Autohelm ST4000 autopilot Garmin 546S map (NEW 2011) Datamarine depth, speed ICOM 802 SSB radio Horizon Intrepid VHF w/ DSC Ram mic @ helm Silva 4" compass Toshiba TV/VCR Stereo w/ salon & cockpit speakers Time, tide and barometer instruments on forward bulkhead
- (4) 6v Marine deep cycle - house (2009), (2) 12v Engine start & gen start (2012) Xantrex Tru-charge automatic battery charger Remote Xantrex smart panel Kubota 4kw generator (2004) 200 watt solar panel (2) 50' Marinco, 30 amp shore power cables
- Chrysler/Nissan 100HP engine, professionally rebuilt in May 2004 Engine maintained to spec Fresh water cooling Eastern Air 16K BTU reverse cycle A/C system Racor fuel filters Rebuilt alternator (2011) New propane piping (2012) New cutlass bearing (2010) New water pump Edson manual steering wheel Manual head w/ Y-valve & (2011) macerator BC Fire extinguishing system
- Deck & Cockpit
- SL #55 plow w/ 160' bbb chain, Danforth 35# w/ 20' bbb chain & 100' rode Full cockpit enclosure Hard top Bimini Full deck awning 5hp Mercury OB engine Manual dinghy davits Propane BBQ Fender carriers New hatches (2011) Foredeck light Swim ladder USCG approved safety package 4 Life jackets
- Sails & Rigging
- Main (New 2004), Mizzen (above average), Genoa (New 2008) Mast steps on mizzen and main Barient 27 ST primaries Mainsheet traveler Aluminum deck stepped mast Windex @ masthead Sail window in hard bimini Skeg hung rudder
- Brokers Comments/ Additional Information
- This Robert Perry designed cruising vessel is perfect for those who love lots of head room, tons of light and an abundance of space and storage. Combine that with a strong hull, ketch rig and lots of extra's and you have one fine Bahamas cruiser. Treat yourself to a proven boat with unmatched live-ability and value! Entire boat was painted in 2010 All manuals are on board Bottom was barrier coated in 2010 (maintenance only) Good spares inventory
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of this sale. The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of this vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyers desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis. Listed by a CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL BROKER (CPYB) . Click for more info