- 21 (ft.)
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- V6 Saltwater Series
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The 212CC gives you plenty of what you want most: freedom. Whether you want to ski, fish, cruise or dive, this boat can take you anywhere there's water. the 18-degree V-bottom design is ultra dry riding, soft in swells and responsive at speed. You'll find everything in its proper place in the cockpit, including a 22-gallon insulated baitwell and two 112-quart fishboxes. With plenty of console storage, you'll never have to worry about leaving anything behind. And don't forget the self-draining cockpit. It gives you the most freedom of all - the ability to clean up quickly at the end of the day.
- Displacement: 3101
- Total Power: 200 Cruising Speed: 40 mph @4500 rpm Max Speed: 45 mph @ 5300 rpm
- All composite hull construction Composite transom Foam-filled fiberglass box stringer system Hand-laid fiberglass lamination utilizing premium gelcoat finish, bi-axial fabric and woven roving
- Hull & Deck
- Anchor locker Bow and stern eyes (stainless steel) Bow rails (welded stainless steel) (6) Cleats (thru bolted stainless steel) Foam floatation Half-dive swim platform with swim down boarding ladder (4) Rod holders (stainless steel gunwale mount)
- Baitwell w/water pump and aerator (insulated 18 gal.) Cockpit bolsters Courtesy lights (2) Fishboxes in bow (insulated 112 qt. with reinforced hatches and overboard drains) Pedestal seats with cushions Rear jump seats with cushions Rod storage (molded in gunwale) Self-draining cockpit with scuppers and diamond pattern skid resistant deck
- Console and Helm Station
- Depthsounder/Fishfinder Combo Knotmeter Accessory plug (12V) Compass Console access door (port) Control (single binnacle) Cooler/seat (48 qt.) Drink holders Windscreen with stainless steel hand hold Head compartment Horn Instrumentation (fuel,speed,tach,trim, and hour meter) Steering wheel (stainless steel) Storage box (lockable) Tackle storage drawers Toilet (portable)
- Engine and Systems
- Bilge pump (automatic) Electrical-grounded 12V system with water tight circuit breakers Fuel water separator Navigation lights Oil tank Propeller (aluminum)
- Additional Equipment
- Always left kept with cushions and gear being stored "at home" when not on the water. Only 94 hours on her 200HP Yamaha! Leaning post seat with custom seat back Three sided dodger T-top with four rod holders Bow cushions Console cover Dual battery switch
- Salespersons Comments
- This is the nicest "pre-owned" Hydra-sport you will ever see. If "exceptional" is what you're after this 212CC should be looked at quickly. She won't be around long.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.