- Cherubini Cutter
- 37 (ft.)
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- (Repowered 2001)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Air conditioning, new Garmin chart plotter, new wind instrument, Yanmar diesel less than 5 years old, wind generator, high output alternator, refrigeration, new radar, liferaft, new anchor windlass, much more. Very clean and ready to go cruising again. See this one before you buy. It's a lot of boat for the money. Call Whiteaker Yacht Sales for complete details.
- Ballast: 6,850 lbs
- Holding: New S/S tank
- Very intelligent use of space in this classic design with V-berth forward, head aft to starboard with shower stall, roomy main salon with facing settees port and starboard (port settee converts to berth), nav station to port with large desk, galley to starboard, diesel engine under companionway steps, aft berth to port with private door. The cockpit is T-shaped with wheel steering.
- Secure U-shaped galley with twin deep sinks, LPG stove, refrigeration, and plenty of counter space. 2-burner LPG stove w/oven Adler-Barbour Cold Machine 12-volt refrigeration w/freezer Seaward water heater Double sinks Brita water filter New fresh water pump
- Electronics & Entertainment
- Garmin GPS Map 182 chart plotter (New 2006) in new Nav Pod at helm Furuno radar on swing-out mount at companionway ( 2003 ) ICOM IC-M710 SSB Autohelm ST4000 wheeldrive autopilot w/wired remote SR Marine wind instrument ( New 2007 ) Datamarine depth finder Datamarine speed instrument Standard Horizon Quest VHF radio Furuno DFAX dual function fax receiver Flat panel TV (Sharp) on bulkhead mount DVD (CyberHome) w/progressive scan Stereo system
- Electrical & Mechanical
- Omega IV was repowered with a new Yanmar diesel less than 5 years ago. A Racor 500 fuel filter system was also added. An electric fuel pump was installed for ease of bleeding the engine. In 2004 , a Balmar high output alternator with multi-stage regulator was installed. There are three battery banks: house, engine & windlass. Lofrans Tigress electric anchor windlass ( 2002 ) Air-X wind generator ( 2003 ) Sentry G120-3NL 20-amp battery charger Seaward water heater Brass barometer & clock 16,000Btu MarineAir air conditioning (compressor and water pump replaced 2004 ) Balmar high output alternator with multi-stage regulator ( 2004, ) (2) Solar powered vents (3) 12-volt fans Bilge pump alarm
- On Deck
- 45lb CQR on all chain 33lb Bruce on chain & nylon rode Lofrans Tigress electric anchor windlass Avon 4-person Liferaft (Certification is good until 10/07) Cockpit is well protected with dodger, bimini, full side curtains and aft curtain Cockpit cushions New masthead light
- Mainsail w/Lazy Jacks Genoa on roller furling Staysail, hanked on Auxillary staysail
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.