Foxy Lady is maintained by owners who have kept the boat updated and well cared for. Here's just a few of her special features:
- Twin 375HP Cat Diesels (Low Hours)
- 9KW Generator
- Furuno Radar
- Lowrance HDS7m Chartplotter
- Newer Refrigeration & Microwave
- Nice Interior & Exterior Carpet
- Newer Air Conditioning
- Nice Canvas & Cockpit Cushions
Foxy Lady is perfect for weekend fun or extended cruising. Take a look at the specifications for all the details, then give us a call to set a time to see this exceptional yacht. Recent Survey available.
- Below decks the wide open interior is a blend of curved bulkheads, grey Formica cabinetry, light oak woodwork and hardwood galley floor plus carpeting throughout. Plenty of head room too...6' 8"! The carpet was recently replaced and there is enough left over to do it again. Salon Adjacent to the galley the main salon has a convertible 10' C-shaped dinette/sofa which converts to a 2 person bed with additional well & underside storage. A 13" Panasonic TV (built in over the refrigerator), sound around stereo speakers and AM/FM tuner, CD & DVD player provide entertainment complimented by a built-in dry bar with liquor cabinet. Updated ceiling lighting and cabin lights complete the ambiance. Conversation Area The aft "conversation pit" is a step down to a large U-shaped settee that converts to a 6'10" x 52" wide berth. Other features include a bulkhead mounted mirror, oval coffee table, cedar lined hanging locker and drawer storage. The cabin can be closed for privacy with a unique wrap around sliding door. Master Stateroom Forward Stateroom was refurbished a couple of years ago and has oversized V-berth (7' x 7"4") cedar hanging locker, shelves, lots of drawers, well storage, mirrored storage cabinets and dresser. The sliding door, private head access, TV and duel speakers make this a true refuge. Head The head offers privacy doors from the master stateroom or main salon. Inside you find a molded vanity sink, mirrored medicine cabinet, Sealand Vacu-flush toilet and separate shower stall with folding glass door, molded bench seat, liquids dispenser and hand-held shower head. Updated Interior Carpet Audio/Visual Equipment Updated Salon Lighting Hardwood Stairs
- The fully equipped galley has a updated Danby refrigerator/freezer, GE microwave, a deep molded sink with dish sprayer and drain board plus plenty of storage for food, dishes and cookware. Other built-ins include: 3-burner cooktop electric stove w/ utility cover, B & D coffee maker, can opener and Nutone blender! Sweet! Updated Hardwood Floors in Galley Danby Refrigerator/Freezer GE Microwave 3-Burner Cooktop Electric Stove w/Utility Cover Deep Molded Sink Seward Hot Water Heater B & D Coffee Maker Nutone Blender Built-In B & D Can Opener
- Updated Garmin Chartplotter GPSMAP2010 Furuno 1930 Radar ICOM VHF Northstar Explorer D130 Depth 13" Panasonic TV (salon) TV & speakers (master stateroom) Dual MXD41 Marine AM/FM/CD Stereo Clarion 6-Disc CD Player DVD Player Sound around stereo speakers
- Mechanical and Hull
- Clean engine room. Floor panels remove for easy access. The twin engines have approximately 1400 hrs. Both engines just serviced. Both Turbos and Injectors rebuilt. Twin Caterpillars 3208T - 375HP ONAN 9KW Generator Oil Change Systems for both Engines Fuel Instrumentation 4 Blade Props NEW NEW shafts NEW Stuffing box Hydraulic Trim Tabs Halon Fire Extinguisher System & Manual Fire Extinguishers Carbon Monoxide Detectors G7G HS 920 Safety Monitor (2)Marine Air Conditioners AC Sump Pump w/Lifetime Warranty Racor Fuel Filters on engines and generator (3) Rule Bilge Pumps (2) Emergency Pumps (2) Bilge Blowers Fresh water pump High water pump (for extra pressure)
- 110/220 Volt AC Shore System 12 Volt DC Ship's System (2) House Batteries (1) Generator Battery Statpower 40 amp Tru Charge battery charger (2) Guest battery selector (2) 30 amp power inlets (2) 50' power cords
- Boarding the spacious cockpit one finds vinyl seating featuring a L-shaped seat behind the bridge passenger seat plus a bench seat at the transom and new vinyl side panels. Entertaining is made easy with a wet bar complete with U-Line icemaker and beverage storage and cockpit stereo/CD player and outdoor speakers. There is a large swim platform with ladder, divots for the dingy and mounting bracket for its engine. The helm station sports custom crafted teak instrument panels with many new gauges, a captain's chair and a companion helm seat large enough for three people. There is canvas canopy which can be completely rolled back and a hydraulic windshield vent for open air cruising. There is also canvas cockpit cover and side curtains for added protection from the elements plus bridge and cockpit weather resistant carpet. Wrap around windshield with 3 wipers Canvas Cockpit cushions & side panels Exterior Carpet Radar Arch with Lights Transom Freshwater inlet & faucet Windlass 45lb Plough Anchor Rear Anchor and line "Marked" anchor line Wet Bar and Ice Maker Navigation Lights Anchor Light Jabco Spotlight Fenders & Dock Line Life Jackets
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- See more details at www.whiteakeryachtsales.com Available for co-brokerage on a 50/50 basis, brokers outside Florida call for full details.