- 35 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
This nice example of the Island Packet 350 is a nicely maintained "fresh water" boat. This combined with her In-Mast Furling Main Sail and Low Hour Yanmar make her a very desirable mid-size cruiser. She is waiting for you to transport to your favorite lake OR to take you around the world on your blue water cruising adventure. Spring, 2014: Hull waxed and buffed, new coating on exterior teak, and bimini refurbished.
- When you step below you will immediately notice the beautifully well maintained teak interior finish. All upholstery is clean and in good condition. Starting in the bow is a completely private forward stateroom with private access to the head. This is NOT your standard V-berth, but a Pullman berth which set off to the starboard side. Nice storage area and cedar lined hanging locker on the port side. The head is quite roomy for a boat of this size and can be accessed from the forward stateroom or the salon. It features a large wrap around counter with S/S sink, shower with contoured seat & shower curtain, and a manual toilet. The main salon has the fold up dinette table that may be secured against the bulkhead mounted glass & bottle rack. When lowered it becomes a standard size dining table or folds out one more time to become a large dining table that will accommodate both sides of the salon. The starboard settee can be converted to a pull out double providing more sleeping area. There is exceptional stowage in the salon as well as throughout the boat. The nav station, electrical panel, and chart table shares the aft end of the port settee. Further aft is the well appointed U-shaped galley to starboard with a fold up counter extension, slide out trash bin, double S/S sinks, propane stove/oven, area for a microwave, and refrigeration and tons of storage areas. It is located near the companion way for convenient service to the salon and cockpit. To port is the private aft cabin with a very generous double pullman berth, cedar lined hanging locker, bureau cabinet, and full length mirror. The hatches are equipped with Glebe Creek teak trimmed screens and there are Peek-A-Boo Shades (not installed) for all ports. Interior is clean and well maintained. Boat has been lightly used.
- Galley Details
- Take note of the photos showing the very clean oven, sinks, and refrigeration box. Two Burner Seaward Propane Stove/Oven (2) Propane Tanks in exterior draining locker Grunert Polar Mat Refrigeration Double Stainless Steel Sinks Hot/Cold Pressure Water Water Heater Manual Water Pump in Galley Pots, Pans, Dishes Teak Dish Racks Cutlery & Utensil Drawers Abundant Cabinet & Cubbie Storage Slide Out Trash Bin Fiddled Counters including Counter Extension
- Auto Helm Depth Auto Helm Wind Direction Auto Helm Wind Speed Ritchie Compass ICOM IC-M 45 VHF Radio Kenwood Stereo & CD Player Alpine Salon & Cockpit Speakers
- (3) AGM House Batteries (1) AGM Engine Battery Abundant 12 Volt Outlets (2) 30amp Shore Power Cables Deluxe Electrical Panel w/Battery Switches & Circuit Breakers Battery Test System Reverse Polarity Protection Marine Converter/Charger Numerous 12Volt Interior Lights
- Detailed Records and all manuals are well organized and are onboard. Yanmar 38HP Engine with Only 292 Hours! Racor Fuel Filter Well Insulated Engine Compartment Recessed Cockpit Instrument & Gauge Panel Electric & Manual Bilge Pumps Whitlock Premier Rack & Pinion Steering Cruisair Air Conditioning w/SMX II Control First Alert Carbon Monoxide Detector (forward berth) Manual Marine Head with Direct Overboard Discharge or Bypass Valve into Holding Tank
- Deck & Cockpit
- Dodger w/Isenglass (zippers recently replace and restitched) Bimini Frame (there is currently no bimini) Navy Canvas Wheel Pedestal Cover (recently restitched & zipper replaced) Island Packet Step Plates Island Packet Cockpit Cushions & Helm Seat Cushions Safety Gear including horns, flags, fire extinguishers, (12) Life Jackets Maxwell Anchor Windlass w/Remote Control at Helm Fortress FX23 Anchor w/Chain & Rode Teak Binocular & Drink Holder at Helm Standard Cockpit Table Stern Rail Seats Hot & Cold Cockpit Shower Cockpit Speakers Hinged Padeyes for Harnesses Stern Gate to Swim Platform & Ladder Lines & Fenders
- Sails & Rigging
- In Mast Furling Main Sail 110 Genoa On Roller Furling (Navy Sun Panel) Staysail on Roller Furling (Navy Sun Panel) Keel Stepped Mast Boom Vang Main Sheet Traveler w/4:1 Control System Lines through stoppers to Lewmar 30CST Winch in Cockpit (2) Lewmar Jib Sheet 40CST 2-Speed Winches Jib Halyard 16C 2-Speed Winch on Mast
- Owner's personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Listed by Certified Professional Yacht Broker. Click for more info