Recently recognized as one of the "Twenty Affordable Sailboats That Can Take You Anywhere", the Island Packet 31 is a true cruising classic. Maris Stella is an excellent example of this roomy and rugged sailboat. She features new bottom paint and a blister-free bottom and rudder. Her complete sanitation system (hoses, head, holding tank and thru-hull fitting) were replaced 5 years ago. All batteries were replaced two years ago. She has lived in fresh water most of her life in northern Chesapeake Bay. And most importantly she is the most affordable Island Packet 31 on the market today!
- Ballast: 4,500 Displacement: 11,000
- Total Power: 22
- Fuel: 23 Fresh Water: 70 Holding: 14
- With 6'3" headroom, this classic cruiser offers more room and storage than much larger yachts. Beginning forward is a comfortable V-berth with hanging locker, shevles, bins and private door to the ensuite head. Next aft to starboard is the head with vanity, sink, linen storage, cabinets, and a shower with seat. The main saloon is roomy and comfortable, featuring Island Packet's signature fold-down dining table with bottle and glass storage behind. The L-shaped starboard settee pulls out to make a double berth. The port settee is large enough to serve as a single berth. Aft of the port settee is the U-shaped galley with double stainless steel sinks, a two-burner stove, built-in microwave oven, and large insulated ice box compartment with Adler-Barbour 12-volt refrigeration. There is storage for dishes and cutlery, and plenty of counter space. Aft to starboard is the nav station and aft berth. By folding up the chart table and closing the pocket door, this area becomes a fully enclosed private cabin. The interior features teak bulkheads and trim and a teak & holly sole. There are nine opening portlights and 4 opening hatches for excellent ventilation.
- Adler-Barbour 12-volt refrigeration Origo alcohol stove Microwave oven Magma LPG BBQ grill Double S/S sinks Hot/cold pressure water Manual fresh water pump at galley sink
- Garmin 48 GPS interfaced to laptop with chart navigation software Standard Horizon speed/depth instrument Standard Horizon Wind speed & direction instrument Autohelm 4000 autopilot VHF radio Stereo system with speakers in salon and cockpit
- Mechanical & Electrical
- The complete sanitation system was replaced 5 years ago including holding tank, head, hoses, and through hull fitting. Cruise Air 4,000 Btu air conditioner (carry-on unit) 3 batteries (2 as house bank with 320AH, 1 dedicated starting battery. All batteries are 2 years old ) 3-stage battery charger Xantrex 1500-watt inverter Tank Watch holding tank monitor New fuel tank Rebuilt fuel separation pump Rebuilt injectors
- On Deck
- 25lb plow-type anchor with 20' chain & 200' rode Bimini w/full enclosure including front windshield Full canvas cover for winter storage Cockpit cushions Magma LPG BBQ grill Throwable buoy LifeSling Walker Bay 10' hard dinghy
- Sails & Sailing Gear
- Thanks to the highly successful and acclaimed Island Packet design concept that combines a broad beamed, modern full keel hull with handsome traditional styling and a generous yet easily managed rig, the Island Packet 31 offers the cruising sailor the unique advantages of performance with excellent control and seakeeping qualities along with spacious accommodations normally found only in much larger yachts. Roller furling genoa Battened mailsail
- Brokers Comments
- The owner is a very motivated seller. The price has just been reduced making her the most affordable Island Packet 31 currently on the market. Bring all offers. This is your chance to own the Island Packet you've always dreamed of at an incredibly low price!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.