- 46 (ft.)
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8V71 TI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
"Price is always important, but this boat needs to go & is ready for someone to STEAL IT"!!
(ABOVE QUOTE FROM THE OWNER)
"MALLORCA" is being offered "AS IS WHERE IS" and represents a great deal for the buyer who doesn't mind a little hard work and is not afraid of getting his/her hands dirty. Her Detroits had a major overhaul less than 700 hours ago and run fine. Her cosmetics are in order. Her systems need to be looked after and her electronics brought up to date.
Call us for a "no baloney" assessment!
- The Forward Stateroom is a v-berth configuration and has private ensuite access to the guest head . This area has carpeted hullsides and drawer storage beneath the berths. Two opening ports and an overhead hatch provides for plenty of ventilation. The guest head has a Raritan electric head, vanity fiberglass pan shower, overhead hatch w/ screen, opening port and handheld shower. The Master Stateroom to port has an offset Queen berth with drawers under and has private access to the ensuite head. The aft bulkhead is mirrored. The sole is carpeted. There are two opening ports behind curtains with valance, generous cabinetry, and two hanging lockers. The Ensuite Master head has a separate shower stall, sink and vanity, opening port and Raritan head.The Salon has a double sliding door entry with a leather sofa to port, a hi-low dining table, comfortable barrel chair, and a roll top desk for your computer needs. The hard surfaces are in walnut Formica and the overhead is white vinyl. The entertainment center is forward to port. On the starboard side there are lockers that house the AC and DC main panels and general storage.
- GE 20 cu. ft. side by side refrig-freezer w/ icemaker Origo 2 burner stove/oven Microwave S/S sink Insinkerator garbage disposal Krups toaster oven/broiler Tile counter-top with storage cabinetry below Teak parquet flooring Pantry forward of the refrigerator Pressure water system w/ water heater
- Cetek Benmar autopilot Furuno video sounder FCV 667 Furuno FCV 552 video sounder Danforth 6" compass ICOM M100 VHF AM/FM stereo Television VCR
- (8) Batteries - (6) 8D, (2) 4D Automatic battery charger Kohler 1205 kw Generator w/ 662 hrs (2) - 50 amp, 125V dockside electrical cables (port & starboard connections) 50 amp splitter
- (3) Cruisair reverse cycle AC units - 36,000 total BTU's (3) Automatic bilge pumps (2) Bilge blowers Bennett trim tabs Hydraulic steering wheel Racor dual fuel filters BC Fire extinguishing system Electric head w/ holding tank Groco raw water sea strainer Complete engine gauges @ flybridge Steering @ lower helm is disconnected
- Deck, Cockpit & Fishing Equipment
- (2) Anchors: Danforth, CQR type Anchor davit Ideal electric windlass Bimini @ flybridge Fiberglass cockpit Like new cockpit padded bolsters (3) Deck hatches (6) Opening ports Textaline windshield cover Cockpit floor and hullside storage lockers Electric dinghy crane Fresh & saltwater deck washdown Fenders & lines (4) Life jackets Swim platform Only lightly fished Release Marine fighting chair w/ cushion 16' Lee Outrigger Cockpit sink Cockpit freezer
- Additional Features/Broker's Comments
- The Bertram 466 is considered a classic among experienced tournament level anglers. "Mallorca" is being offered "as is, where is" as her owner has simply "lost interest". At this price you can assume her systems need a thorough going through and updating. Her engines are reported to be in good working order. Her interior is in nice condition and offers exceptional comfort. She would make a great inexpensive live-aboard or is an excellent platform from which to upgrade into a classic offshore fishing machine.
- Owners personal items not listed here are not a part of the sale. The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click for more info We gladly cooperate with all Florida Licensed brokers on a 50/50 basis. Brokers not licensed in Florida contact us for further details. Listed by a Certified Professional Yacht Broker.