- 37 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
D&D features a two stateroom and one full head layout. She is powered by twin 370 HP Cummins and cruises comfortably at 21 knots. She is in excellent condition and ready to cruise.
- Displacement: 24030
- Total Power: 370 Cruising Speed: 21 Max Speed: 25
- Fuel: 324 Fresh Water: 119 Holding: 18
- D&D features a two stateroom and one full head layout. She is powered by twin 370 HP Cummins and cruises comfortably at 21 knots. She is in excellent condition and ready to cruise. SALUBRIOUS SALOON - Hand-finished woodwork complements soft leathers and a luxury designer interior. Relax in air conditioned comfort on the L-shaped lounge while watching TV or listening to your AM/FM Stereo CD player. AMBIENT ACCOMMODATION - As you retire for the evening, notice the generous hanging locker space behind the hand-crafted, varnished timberwork in the forward queen-size master cabin. Two friends can enjoy the comfort of a twin-bunk cabin. BATHROOM BLISS - Plenty of room here. Step into the fully enclosed shower stall with the convenience of a fixed shower head and the elegance of designer fixtures such as the Granicoat vanity and faucet. ERGONOMIC HELM - All helm station controls are conveniently placed, the contemporary design lends a fitting backdrop to the state-of-the-art instrumentation. The skipper and four companions can enjoy the commanding views from this level. FISH FRIENDLY COCKPIT - The wider outward opening transom door, game-chair provision, cockpit storage bin, transom live-bait well and the fresh and saltwater wash-downs, cool-box and tackle box, will all appeal to the fishermen. GALLEY DELIGHT - Just two steps below the main saloon, the fresh, spacious layout makes accessing the convection microwave oven, twin burners, sink and large pantry easier than ever. Prepare the meal then step up to the main saloon and serve. SAFETY FIRST - With optional teak cockpit flooring, the wider cockpit coaming surrounds, a sensible access ladder to the flybridge level, garb-rails in strategic places, recessed fender cleats, curved corner cleats and the substantial bow-rail, the safety aspect is well addressed. EFFICIENT, ROBUST HULL - Apply the throttles and the new hull design planes easily and rides smoothly. The hull, with independent compartments and a collision bulkhead up for’ard, is constructed of hand laid moulded fibreglass hull with cored deck and flybridge.
- Dinette Seating for 6 around Settee Clarion CC and Surround Sound Toshiba TV/DVD Player Salon U-Line Icemaker Settee Converts to Full Bedroom
- Princess 2-Burner Cook Top Molded Sink Storage Drawers and Cabinets Tundra Refrigerator Samsung Microwave Convection Oven Large Undersole Storage Compartment Corion Countertops Teak and Holly Floor
- Staterooms (2)
- Queen Sized Bed in Master Stateroom Over/Under Bunks in Guest Stateroom Hanging Lockers Staterooms Share Full Head SMX AC Controls Vacu Flush Head with Full Shower
- Cockpit and Deck
- 7 Rod Holders California Livewell 2 Downrigger Mounts Deep Freezer
- Fish Box
- Outriggers 2 Anchors (Danforth/Wreck) Five Rodholders on Flybridge Sink Engine Room Access Through Door Tuna Door
- Flybridge and Electronics
- Hardtop Fresh 3-Sided Eisenglass Enclosure Garmin 2010c Furuno Nav Net Simrad Ap20 Horizon Lh5 Vhf Hynotic Steering Trolling Valves KVH Sat TV Sea Fire Suppression System Indicator Clarion Stereo w/two Clarion Speakers ITT Jabsco Search Light Furuno Rd 30 Speed And Depth Icon M502 Vhf Engine Synchronizers Trim Tab Controls Tundra Refrigerator Twin Helm Chairs Spreader Lights
- Engines and Mechanical
- Generator: ONAN 8KW approx 1000 HRS Twin 370 Cummins approx 800 hrs 50 AMP shore power cord
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- ************* STOP PAYING FOR DOCKAGE ************* We provide free dockage in our Shipyard Showroom at Bradford Marine for qualified, centrally listed yachts of ALL sizes. Our freshwater, undercover facility is one of the most desirable and respected in South Florida! For more information or showing instructions please contact Steve Fill (954) 815-8320 mobile or (954) 377-3900 office.