Here is the best priced 50 Sealine in the world. With its distinctive slanted, stainless steel portholes, the T50 is inspired by the cutting edge design of the t60. The result is a class leading vessel in terms of style, accommodation and performance, with some brand new features of its own.
- With its distinctive slanted, stainless steel portholes, the T50 is inspired by the cutting edge design of the T60. The result is a class leading vessel in terms of style, accommodation and performance, with some brand new features of its own.
- General Information
- Bathing platform with storage locker and dinghy support chocks Cockpit - teak laid and self draining Side mounted Passerelle Deck lights, low level Door to saloon, curved and sliding in (3) parts, finished in polished stainless steel Engine room access hatch Fuel shut off valves in lazarette Lazarette door, locking under stairs to flybridge Lazarette, large dedicated storage area with access ladder Liferaft locker Lighting, overhead and deck level Sealine concealed canopy storage system Sealine Extendable Cockpit System and swimming platform Stairway to flybridge Swimming ladder Transom door to port Transom shower with hot and cold water
- Leather upgrades Deck hatch to flybridge, opening Lighting, overhead Socket, 220V Saloon and rest of cabins finished in high gloss dark cherry wood Seating, large sofa with electric height adjustable table Seating to port, with storage Stereo radio/CD player, with (2) speakers and linked to flybridge Storage cupboards with bottle and glass holders TV, 26" LCD with DVD Dockside TV connection
- Electrical control panel for 240v and 24v circuits Extractor fan Lighting, overhead Microwave, combination oven and grill Refrigerator/freezer Dishwasher Sink recessed into top with flush lid plus mixer tap Stove electric 2 burner, recessed under counter Socket 220V Storage cupboards Waste bin
- Anchor chain counter Raymarine camera package (1 in engine room, 1 on aft deck) Raymarine fish finder Raymarine chart plotter Raymarine radar system
- Access to cockpit via opening hatch Autopilot control Central helm position Compass Drinks holder Engine controls, electronic Engine instrumentation, full set Ensign socket & staff Fuel gauges Handrails in stainless steel Helm seat adjustable and companion seat with storage below Liferaft locker Radar mast, forward facing with lights Rudder angle indicator Seating for 6 with fixed table Separate covers for dash, all seating areas, sunbed, wet bar & table Socket, 12V Speakers, (2) linked from the saloon Speed and depth log, Raymarine ST60 tridata Steering wheel, tilting Sunbed, next to helm Teak laid VHF radio handset Wet bar with cool box, barbecue, sink and waste bin Windscreen, curved and tinted with stainless steel trim bar Bimini Top Flybridge freshwater wash down connection Flybridge helm anchor chain counter
- Engine Room
- Bilge pumps, automatic and manual Engine room sound proofing Engine room fans Engine room and lazarette lights Fuel filters for engines and generator Fuel tanks in marine grade aluminium Fire extinguisher system, automatic, in engine room Generator, 6 kW, with muffler and water separator Steering, hydraulic Water tanks in stainless steel
- Stern winches (port and starboard) Anchor 20kg with 40m of chainAnchor safety leash Deck, moulded non-slip Fendering strip in stainless steel Foredeck fresh water wash down Foredeck handrails Foredeck hatch, opening Foredeck fixed skylights, (2) fixed Fuel fillers port and stbd Navigation lights, full set Pulpit and handrails in stainless steel Sealine concealed anchor storage system Stainless bow fairlead Stainless cleats, (9) Sunbed area, recessed, with handrails Water filler Windlass, reversible electric (controls on deck and helms) Windscreen and side windows in toughened glass Boat Hook Exterior covers Fire extinguisers Window screen cover
- Aft docking lights Washer/Dryer AC system, 220V with shore support system Air horns Batteries - domestic and engine Bow thruster, dual station 7 hp Battery charger, 45 amp Calorifier with immersion heater Co detectors (5) DC system, 24V Freshwater pump Remote control spotlight at both helms Seaplex electrical system Trim tabs with indicator at both helms Water gauge Windscreen wipers, (2), with screen wash
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.