If you are searching for a 320 Sundancer, look no further. This Sundancer has been professionally maintained and well cared for. With her low hours and recent upgrades she is the best on the market.
- Raymarine Chartplotter/GPS
- New Isinglass
- New AGM batteries last season
- New Eisenglass in Cockpit
- Under Water Lights
- Clarion stereo System
- Full galley with fridge, sink, stove, microwave
- Extended Swim Platform
- Cockpit Wet Bar
- Fresh Water Shower
- LOA: 32' Beam: 11'5" Displacement: 13,200 Draft: 2'9" Bridge Clearance: 10'2"
- Engine(s): Mercruiser Engine(s) HP: 300 Engine Model: 350MPI Bravo 3R Hours: 120 Cruising Speed: 28 Max Speed: 35
- Fuel: 200 Water: 40 Holding: 28
- Sleeps 6 comfortably. Two in the queen island berth forward, two on the convertible dinette two in the midships berth. Fully enclosed head with VacuFlush toilet, sink and shower. Cherry wood interior, full galley, Heat & AC.
- 110V outlets 12V outlet 2 burner electric stove storage cabinets & drawers coffee maker dinette with seating for 4 microwave refrigerator sink fresh water system
- 2 batteries with battery switches battery charger 30 amp shore power
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine Ray215 VHF radio Raymarine C80 GPS
- Anchor line locker Anchor windlass Electric engine cover lift Extended swim platform Full canvas enclosure Under seating storage Line & fender storage Navigation lights SS rails & cleats Walk through transom
- Engine Room
- Twin Mercruiser 350MPI Bravo 3R sterndrives Bilge blower 2 Bilge pumps Engine temperature alarm Fuel filter Fuel tank Fuel shut-off valve Oil pressure alarm Water tmeperature alarm Fireboy halon syste
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.