- 40 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Miss Magic is exceptionally clean and well maintained. She features low engine hours, bow thruster, watermaker, 11’ tender with 20hp, 4 stroke Honda motor, custom winch system for tender, and hardtop with full enclosure. All these features make Miss Magic one of the most desirable Tiara 4000’s available in today’s market.
- NAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICS
- Bose home entertainment system in salon TV/VCR in salon 6-Disc Clarion CD changer for cockpit w/remote speakers in cockpit Furuno GP 1850 DF w/C-map Nt Furuno Navnet C-map Simrad autopilot (Robertson AP20) Icom VHF (IIC M127) Remote spotlight affixed on hardtop Engine syncs
- ENGINES AND MECHANICAL
- 10 KW Generator with 425 hours 500 GPD watermaker (2) Remote cable retractors for shore power cables Electric oil changing pump for mains Outriggers Engine synchronizers Bow thruster (new ’09)
- DECK AND HULL
- Factory installed hardtop Extended swim step w/jet dki winch/rollers Electric windlass up/down remote switches forward Electric trunk hatch aft Sun lounge pad for foredeck
- Complete wetbar w/cockpit icemaker and sink Cockpit A/C
- 2008, 10’8” Caribe tender 4-Stroke, 20hp, electric start, Honda engine Cover
- Miss Magic is exceptionally clean and well maintained. She features low engine hours, bow thruster, watermaker, 11’ tender with 20hp, 4 stroke Honda motor, custom winch system for tender, and hardtop with full enclosure. All these features make Miss Magic one of the most desirable Tiara 4000’s available in today’s market.
- Potential purchasers should assume that items on the vessel at the time of viewing, but not specifically listed on this sheet, are not included with the sale of the yacht. These specifications are believed to be true and correct but cannot be guaranteed.
- Specifications and details of this vessel are provided in good faith for informational purposes only. Data regarding the specifications, operating characteristics, and condition of the vessel was obtained from sources believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed by owner or brokers. Buyer assumes responsibility to verify all speeds, capacities, consumptions and other measurements contained herein and otherwise provided and agrees to instruct his agent or surveyor to confirm such details prior to purchase. Vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price and inventory changes and withdrawl from market without notice.
- For complete details, contact Listing Agent Tom Corkett at (949) 642-5735 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org