Famous sought after Alden design blue water ketch. Proven circumnavigator and ready to go again! Easily sailed by one or two.
NEW diesel engine, transmission, shaft, remote control anchor windlass, hatches, reefer, solar panels, wind generator, hot water heater, ST SS jib sheet winches, ALL NEW LEXAN windows.
This 1965 classic has been almost totally rebuilt in 2011.
Seller will deliver anywhere for new owner at new owners expense!
- 1965 Alden Countess LOA-44'.6" LWL- 30'6" Beam- 12' Draft- 5'4" Rig- Ketch Ballast-8000lbs.- LEAD Displ. 28,000lbs Power- 85HP KUBOTA- 175 hours Sleeps 6- 3 double berths VESSEL BLUEPRINTS AVAILABLE FOR BUYER
- Diesel fuel- two 75 gallon "wing" tanks Outboard P/S of engine WATER- 75 gallons-
- Additional Information
- The Alden Countess is one of Pearsons most famous models. 59 were built, most in 1965. Replacement values estimated at $550,000.US She is a full keel, very comfortable on all points of sail and easily handled by two crew. FULL specs, blueprints (hull construction, electricals/wireng ), plumbing of the yacht), standing rigging, running rigging dimensions are available for the buyer including all sail dimensions. 12 VDC and 110v AC electric panel Mastervolt - with updated electric panel 40 amp battery-3 stage- charger BILGE PUMPS- 3 Two automatic and one manual- Batteries- 2 Rolls- 4d's new in 2010 Solar panels- 2 (600 watts each) BLUESKY Wind/solar panel control panel- ELECTRONICS- GARMIN 3210 GPS chart table-cockpit reoeater Garmin3006C Autopilot with remote- AIS (Recievr only) Depth sounder with alarm SPOT- Satellite Personal tracker New Ritchie compass- Clock/barometer Wind generator- New in 2011 Anchor windlass- Electric new in 2011- with remote conrol Two 50'- 30amp shore power chords- ALL bronze thru-hulls were replaced (1999)- ALL new LEXAN pilot house windows- ANCHORS- 45# CQR- 40# Luke- 60# Danforth-75# NAVY STORM anchor- all with appropriate chain/line- Aluminum masts with spruce booms- Aluminum whisker pole- Stainless rigging with Norseman terminals-updated- 2 NEW Arco-Hutton SS 2 speed -jib sheet winches (4 others) Dinghy- 9' Westmarine soft bottom- (outboard not included) SS dingy davits- SAILS- Main, (with 2 sets reefpoints) working jib, 130% genoa, 150% genoa, storm job, MIzzen- New propane tanks 2010- SAFTEY: 6 PFD's, EPIRB, Horseshoe/manoverboard float, first aid kit with OXYGEN bottle, Radar reflector-
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Please call Alan for full specs or to inspect yacht. 954 684-0424 or Steve 954-849-4784 or firstname.lastname@example.org