- 49 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
Retired Airline Pilot has cruised on this boat from Florida to Maine and back. She is well cared for and well maintained and well equipped (ENGINE SERVICE RECENTLY COMPLETED - POLISH AND WAX COMPLETED JULY 2013). Generator, Air Conditioning, In-mast Furling, Bow Thruster, Electric Winch, Dinghy, Complete Electronics and Canvas. She is the sistership of Mike Harker's Wanderlust, a luxurious passage maker that has completed a single handed circumnavigation. The Hunter 49 is fast, safe, comfortable and EASY TO SAIL. PRICE IS FIRM.
- Three cabin, two head layout Stall Shower 3-zone Air Conditioning and heat Memory foam mattresses in all cabins Private access to forward head from forward/master cabin Leather interior cushions BOSE Lifestyle® stereo system 26” flat screen TV in salon Complete Hunter Mariner Package TV antenna package Oceanair shades
- Corian Countertops with Backsplash Dish Package w/Lighted Self-Draining Storage Cabinet Electrical Outlet Dual Function Pullout Faucet Dual Compartment Top Opening Freezer Front Opening SS door Refrigerator Fresh Water System Microwave/Coffeemaker Combo Range Hood w/Light & Fan Sinks, Dbl. SS Sink with Cutting Board 3-burner LPG Stove with Oven 200 gallon fresh water tanks 11 gallon water heater (2) Opening Ports Opening Hatch
- Extensive Raymarine electronics that include: Raymarine 7001 Autopilot with SMART Remote Control E80 and E120 Multi Function Display with GPS ST60 tridata repeater at starboard helm ST60 wind system 2 KW Radar SIRIUS Receiver and Antenna VHF with RAM Mic in Cockpit Stereo, Bose 3.2.1 System 26” flat screen TV in salon
- Electrical and Mechanical
- Annual engine srevice just completed at 1840 hours, October, 2012. 110 HP Yanmar Diesel Aux Engine w/3 Blade Propeller Alternator 100 Amp Fischer Panda 12 kw generator (650 Hours) Inverter with Link 1000 battery monitor system Bow Thruster Electric winches Cable TV and phone jacks Three house batteries- size 8D Separate Engine Start Battery All 4 batteries replaced Jan. 2012 Bilge Pump, Electric, Automatic Fresh Water System Hot & Cold Gauges, Tank for Fuel Water & Waste Propane Gas System for Cooking Shore Power Sys, 110 Volt w/Isolation Transformer & Cord Sump Pumps, Shower Quiet-Flush Electric Heads Waste Holding Tank w/Macerator Pump Water Heater 11 Gallon X-Change-R Oil Change System
- Deck & Hull
- Bottom Painted with Trinidad January 2012 Epoxy Barrier Coat West Marine 310 dinghy with 9.9HP Mercury engine Annual outboard engine service completed October, 2012 Dodger Bimini Connecting Panel Anchor Roller, Dbl. Offset Anchor Well w/Space for Rode/Chain Anchor Windlass, Electric Bow Pulpit, Stainless Steel Cockpit Arch, SS w/Mainsheet Traveler Deck Handrails, Stainless Steel Dorade Vents (2) Fresh Water Hook-up, Dockside Hatches, Opening Deck w/Screens HKT Kevlar Hull Reinforcement Hull, FRP/Balsa Sandwich Above Waterline, Solid FRP Bottom Hull, Structural Grid Reinforcement Lifelines, Dbl. w/3 Gates & Stanchions Lockers, (2) Transom Storage LPG Tank Storage for (2) Bottles Maxguard Gelcoats for UV Protection Mooring Cleats, (8) Stainless Steel Non-skid Deck, Ports, (2) Fixed Ports (10) Opening w/Screens Rubrail, Full Wrap w/SS Insert Rudder, Balanced Spade wSS Shaft Sail Locker, Fwd w/Watertight Bulkhead Swim Platform w/SS Telescoping Ladder Through Bolted Hull to Deck Joint w/Rubrail, Fittings Windshield Fixed Ports, w/Cover
- Sails & Rigging
- Selden In-mast furling Double ended mainsheet purchase system 95% self tacking, furling jib with suncover Internal halyards led aft to cockpit Traveler for mainsheet mounted on arch Spinnaker halyard Rigid Boom Vang (2) Rigging Winches, 2-Speed Self Tailing #44 (1 Electric) (1) Winch Port Helm, 2-Speed, Self-Tailing #54 (Electric) (2) Primary Winches, 2-Speed Self Tailing #54 Windex® Wind Indicator
- General Safety Equipment
- Air Horn & Fog Bell Anchor & Line Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detectors Emergency Tiller Fire Extinguishers Handheld & System GFI Receptacles Hand-Held Flares, Life Jackets High Bilge Water Alarm & Pump NMMA Certification on All Systems Hunter Owner's Manual
- Retired Airline Pilot has cruised on this boat from Florida to Maine and back. She is well cared for and well maintained and well equipped (ENGINE SERVICE RECENTLY COMPLETED - POLISH AND WAX COMPLETED JULY 2013). Generator, Air Conditioning, In-mast Furling, Bow Thruster, Electric Winch, Dinghy, Complete Electronics and Canvas. She is the sistership of Mike Harker's Wanderlust, a luxurious passage maker that has completed a single handed circumnavigation. The Hunter 49 is fast, safe, comfortable and EASY TO SAIL. PRICE IS FIRM. Sistership to Wanderlust . Click here to see video and follow the link to read the blog about sailing around the world on a Hunter 49.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Sistership to Wanderlust . Click here to see video and follow the link to read the blog about sailing around the world on a Hunter 49. Fast, Comfortable and Safe Cruiser Call or e-mail BILL WIARD (727) 492-7044