- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 8.1 MPA (385HP)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
MO YACHT is truly "more yacht for your money". She will make you believe you are on a much larger yacht. The wide open interior will seem lavish, when compared to other ACMY's in her class. It is easy to find a boat with a pleasing interior design and easy to find boats with modern exterior styling. It is NOT so easy to find both, in the same boat. MO YACHT has been kept up and maintained by knowledgeable owners, showing "pride of ownership" in every detail.
Take the time to come see this boat and you will agree, she has the beauty and functionality to give you years of pride and satisfaction, at a price that is easy on your budget.
MO YACHT is priced to sell. ALL offers will receive careful consideration. Come quickly because at this price, she will receive a lot of attention.
- Vessel Walkthrough
- Boarding at the wide swim step, you can ascend the molded staircase, to the spacious aft deck, with molded, cushioned seating for 3 adults. The deck will easily accommodate many folding seats, for entertaining. When you go up the molded stairs aft, next to the companionway, you will find the large flybridge and helm. There is also plenty of seating for guests, whether underway or as another seating area, if entertaining. Going down through a wide companionway, you will encounter the full beam salon with comfortable sofa, a 4-person dinette, and roomy step-down galley. Forward of the galley is a cabin for your guests. The forward berth is a double, Pullman style. The aft, owner’s stateroom boasts a nearly queen size berth and private en-suite facilities, with an enclosed shower.
- Couch on starboard side Entertainment center of port side
- Dinette to the port side of salon Seating for 4 adults
- Full sized refrigerator and freezer 3-burner counter-top electric stove Deep stainless steel sink Lots of cabinet space for storage Built-in microwave Built-in coffee maker
- Master Stateroom
- Queen berth-arranged athwartship TV with built-in DVD Player
- Master Head
- Enclosed shower
- Guest Stateroom
- Forward of the salon with double berth
- Guest Head
- En suite head with separate shower Toilet and vanity on port side Enclosed shower across the stateroom to starboard
- Seating for 2 at the helm Seating for 4 behind helm Completely enclosed with Canvas & Eisenglass
- Raymarine C-80 Garmin 200 VHF Raymarine Tridata Trim Tabs HMH Tracvision
- Electrical System
- Shore power Kohler generator
- Mechanical Equipment
- 2 Crusader 8.1 MPI engines Generator - Kohler 3-Reverse Air Conditions
- Aft Deck
- Settee seating for 3 adults Ice machine Sink
- All non-skid Windlass with up and down foot controls
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have. Helpful Links: Finance | Insurance | Deals and Specials | Sell Your Yacht