This 2010 Nordic Tug 54 is equipped with a 670hp Cummins Engine. Some of her highlights are: washer and seperate dryer, entertainment centers with a 32" flat TV & Bose Sound and a 20" flat panel TV in each stateroom, 4 A/C heat units, split system, Aft deck maneuvering station, icemaker, ESI Fuel Polishing System, ultraleather settee in salon, 2 coats Micron CSC bottom paint, Standup engine room w/access fore/aft, deluxe teak dining table, custom day/night shades, Upgraded Wesmar 7 sq. ft. stabilizers #RS700 and much, much more!
- Displacement: 68,000
- Total Power: 670 Cruising Speed: 8-14 knots
- Master stateroom w/gueen berth Two heads w/showers Deluxe teak dining table Queen guest cabin Two upholstered chairs in salon
- Refrigerators & freezers 4 burner cook top Corian countertops Convection microwave
- 24 Volt electrical system 11 HP 24 Volt Bow Thruster Ooutback 3500 watt Inverter/charger 50 amp/250 volt shore power - 2 inlets 11 HP 24 Volt Stern Thruster Lifeline AGM Batteries 16 kw Northern lights generator
- 24 Volt Windlass Aft deck maneuvering station Bow pulpit w/dual anchor roller Washdown fore & aft Full walk around decks Icemaker Steelhead 1000lb davit ES1000 Large sundeck w/1 1/2" SS rails
- Mast for electronics Washer and dryer Entertainment center with 32" flat panel TV & Bose Sound ESI Fuel Polishing System Racor 75/1000 MAX dual fuel filters (2) Upgraded Wesmar 7sq ft stabilizers Standup engine room, access fore/aft Ultraleather settee in salon 3 King Electric heaters Custom window shade treatment Teak & Holly sole PH & galley 20" flat panel TV in each stateroom 5 AC/heat units, split system Beam Central Vac System Vac-u-Flush toilets Oil change system Exhause overheat alarm 2-20 gal hot water heaters
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.