- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Priced to sell -REDUCED - $169,900. Loaded with equipment - clean!
A well equipped 32' Nordic Tug with 220 hp Cummins, bow thruster, genset, airconditioning and heat, this pilot house trawler has just been listed for sale. Low hours (635) on engine and (249) on generator. Ivory hull with green inset. Stored in the water for easy showing.
- Beam: 11
- Total Power: 220 Cruising Speed: 10-14 knots Max Speed: 15-17 knots Engine (635 hours) Generator (249 hours)
- Fresh Water: 100
- Salon with deluxe dining table and settee that converts to double berth for sleeping 2 guests. 360 degaree pilot house with large helm seat, doors opening port and starboard to forward deck, large vee-berth with filler in master stateroom (replaced with new foarm 2009), head with vanity and separate shower. Custom shades in salon-galley. Canvas linen valences. Vee-berth in master stateroom Large hanging locker Teak storage cabinets Dining table Convertible settee Vanity in head Separate shower Storage locker in companionway Hanging locker salon aft
- Large open galley with great counter space. Teak corner cupboard for dish storage, teak drawers and storage cabinets. Side by side refrigerator and separate freezer, microwave and convection oven, electric/alcohol cook top, stainless steel deep sink.
- Raymarine 10" color radar & chartplotter Raymarine autopilot Tri-data ST60 VHF radio Sony AM/FM/CD
- Bow thruster 5.5 kw Northern Lights generator (220 hours) w/soundshield & remote panel ac/reverse cyle heat Vacuflush head 50 amp shore power connection Macerator Phone/tv cable connection
- SS sundeck rails & ladder to sundeck Molded in swim platform Transom walk-through Bronze cleats
- New wet cel batteries (2008) Bronze Bollard 50 amp shore power cord Dockside fresh water Dual racor fuel filter
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.