- 100 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
PRICE REDUCTION - BRING ALL OFFERS!!
The Mangusta Open 100' is one of the greatest open motor yachts ever built by the famous Italian shipyard. The design of M/Y JOY RIDE is a combination of modern arrangement, state of the art technology, pure comfort and high performance. The Mangusta 100' Open benefits from the additional interior salon forward of the driving position as well as the more usual "open" salon aft, while still having the racy looks of an open boat. JOY RIDE has 4 spacious cabins plus crew. JOY RIDE is the most aggressively priced MANGUSTA on the market today.
- Total Power: 1850
- Vessel Walkthrough
- The beautiful interior of this 100' Mangusta is laid out to carry eight guests and four crew. The accommodation areas and salon are all done in burl veneer and solid burl trim with some solid cherry and cherry trim. The overheads are all vinyl or leather panels. The heads are all marble and many countertops throughout are marble. It is fully carpeted throughout. In the eyes of the bow, at the aft chain locker and storage area, immediately aft of that is the forward stateroom with double berth on centerline forward and aft to starboard is a head with toilet, sink and full bathtub. Aft to port is another head with toilet and sink. This is also used as a day head accessed from the main foyer. After the privacy door is the foyer with steps leading up to the salon and down to the aft stateroom. Outboard to port and starboard are identical guest staterooms with inboard and outboard single berths, heads with sinks, toilets and enclosed showers. All the way aft is the master stateroom. Some of the heads on the yacht are combination toilets and bidets. The main salon is accessed from the aft main companion hatch. All the way forward is access to the guest staterooms. There is an entertainment system is the port forward corner with icemaker and bar fridge. There is cushioned seating to port and U-shaped cushioned seating outboard to starboard. The salon has windows forward and outboard forward each side. The center windows on each side slide open. On the port side aft in the salon is an access door to a foyer. Down six steps is the galley, crew mess and crew area.
- The cupboards are all lacquered and the overheads are lacquered. The bulkheads are bleached burl. Additional equipment includes GE double oven, NuTone food center, overhead exhaust fan. Maytag clothes washer and dryer Miele dishwasher GE 4-burner stove Samsung microwave oven GE trash compactor Double stainless steel sink
- Crew Quarters
- Outboard to starboard are two very similar crew cabins with upper and lower berths and small private heads with sinks, toilets and showers. The galley is outboard to port with Corian countertops.
- Main Deck
- On the foredeck there are port and starboard boarding gates. The foredeck has non-skid finish and all the way in the bow are stainless steel fairheads. The forward most small deck locker is a shower and next aft is an anchor locker. The anchor is set down in a flush well. Aft of this is the forepeak hatch used for fender storage and aft of that is a cushioned sunpad with vinyl cover. There is a stereo outboard to starboard and an overhead Bimini top. The aft deck has a starboard side cushioned area. Beneath it is a well where the 2003 Sea-Doo is stowed. The starboard side has C-shaped cushioned seating. In the middle of this is an engine room access hatch aft of the storage locker. On the aft side of this deck on port is an access hatch to the lazarette. The overhead is protected by a vinyl canvas top. The transom has port and starboard teak stairs to the teak swim platform. The transom door hydraulically lifts. The passarelle can be extended through the transom door or it can also be extended after the transom door is lifted. The passarelle is also used to remove a tender from the tender garage or lazarette. The tender garage is quite spacious and easily holds a 14' tender.
- The original white gel coat is in very good condition. The feature stripes are painted with Awlgrip. It has well set-in stainless steel port lights which are all fitted with dead lights. The full sides have engine room inlets camouflaged by the feature stripe. The full perimeter is a stainless steel rub rail at the full deck joint. The swim platform wraps around the transom and has a teak overlay at the transom. The bow is fitted with stainless steel striker plates and stem plate in way of the anchors.
- Engine Room
- Highlights: Bow thruster, ZF BW255ST transmission with 2.46:1 ratio, trim tabs. The engine room is aft with two accesses from the forward crew's quarters and one from the port overhead decks, the main cockpit. The engine room is well lit with AC/DC lighting. The decking is aluminum diamond plate over plywood. It is fully insulated and the insulation is held in place with perforated aluminum sheeting. Forward there is an upper level with port and starboard workbenches. To port of the main door is a bilge pump/fuel pump. Above the day tank is a hydraulic reservoir and solenoid for the thruster. Outboard to starboard is the main AC/DC electrical panel and another day tank outboard of that. The shore power isolation transformers are outboard to port and starboard in the forward corners. Down three steps is the main engine room level. There is a good walkway between the two engines and a good walkway aft and forward of the engines. On the port side, there is an aluminum stairway to the deck hatch. All the way aft are the port and starboard generators in soft sound shields. Forward of the exhausts, to port and starboard are triple Racors for the main engines. On the starboard side there are two fresh water pumps, the main air system and the water maker. Outboard to port is the A/C system, refrigeration system. The main bilge and fire pump are under the workbenches. The main fuel pumps are outboard to port just aft of the port day tank. The forward steps lift up access to the vee drive transmissions, the main fuel manifold, the oil change system and dirty lube oil tanks.
- Electronics and Navigational Equipment
- White Star compass Nauticomp LCD display for radar Nauticomp display for Nobletec plotter (3) Simrad model #IS15 multifunction instruments Nauticomp monitor for CCTV with four cameras (3 engine room; 1 aft deck) Northstar model #952X GPS Furuno Navnet black box radar Robertson model #AP45 automatic pilot Single lever Glendinning electronic engine controls (2) RCL model #ACR100 remote spotlights Shipmate VHF radio (Note: Not functional) ICOM model #IC-M710 single side band radio Standard Horizon microphone with radio below
- Electrical System
- The two main electrical systems are 120/240 volts AC, single phase, 60 cycle and 12/24 volts DC. AC power is provided by the 2 generators or via (2) 100 amp, 100’ shore cords both on Glendinning Cable Masters located port and starboard in the aft corners of the deck. The DC system – all batteries are maintenance free type. The main house and engine start batteries are by Vetus. There are sub-panels throughout the yacht for the AC system is on the forward electrical panel and all of the breakers in the main panel are protected with breakers. All AC appliances aboard are chosen so that they could be run on 50 or 60 cycles. The main AC panel has a rotary switch so voltage can be chosen from 190 volts AC up to 380 volts AC. (2) 35 Kw Kilopak generators
- Other Features and Equipment
- Entertainment Equipment: Main Salon: Sony Plasma 42" Plasma TV and VCR, Sony sound system with AM/FM stereo, CD and cassette Crew Mess: Sony TV and VCR, Alpine AM/FM/CD player in crew mess and each crew's bunk LCD monitor with DVD player Port and Starboard Guest Staterooms: Sony TV and VCR, Alpine AM/FM/CD player Cockpit: Alpine AM/FM/CD player with shuffle multi-disc CD player Forward and Aft Staterooms: Sony TV/VCR, Marantz three-component sound system (aft stateroom also has TV linked to C-Tel and RCA receiver) Safety Equipment: Full set of running lights, 360 degree white anchor light, flare kit, Sanshin searchlight, air horn, Spiech windshield wipers and washers, (12) life jackets, (2) 6-man canistered life rafts by Arimar, (2) throwable life rings with man overboard lights, dead lights on all portlights, hand-held fire extinguishers in all sleeping cabins, galley, main salon, electronics room, engine room and lazarette, CO2 engine room extinguishing system with manual pulls include a separate pull for air flap shut downs, fuel tanks, fuel shut-offs and fuel shut downs, custom alarm panel from Deutz for engines with full alarm package, custom alarm panel from builder with alarms for bilges, smoke and heat detectors throughout on separate alarm panel.
- JOY RIDE has four spacious staterooms with exotic woods and marbles. Speeds in excess of 28 knots. The owner is very motivated to sell. Complete refit with Marc Michaels interior and new paint in 2002. All updated electronics.
- Click here to see the 100' Mangusta Video For more information or showing instructions, please contact Paul Engle Office: (954) 377-3900 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Click here to learn about Free Undercover Dockage Click here to visit our website Bradford Marine Yacht Sales .com We provide free dockage in our Bradford Marine Yacht Showroom for qualified, centrally listed yachts of ALL sizes. Our freshwater, undercover facility is one of the most desirable and respected in South Florida! Under our Buyer's Rewards Program , if you buy this yacht through Bradford Marine Yacht Sales, you can receive a free post-closing haul out and more at our Ft. Lauderdale Shipyard. Contact us for details.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.