- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 cylinder
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Hardtop version of popular Mainship 30 Express combines semi-enclosed helm with roomy cockpit, efficient cabing layout. Well-appointed interior with U-shaped settee, full galley, stand-up head with shower sleeps two. Updated Pilot II model (introduced in 2003) boasts revised interior plan with folding V-berth, shortened keel section, hull prop pocket. Note good engine access, tall windshield, wide side decks.
- U-shaped seating Master berth (queen size folding) 12 volt lighting 2 fans Port holes Dect hatch Wooden cabinetry Storage locker Teak & Holly flooring Removable dining table
- Microwave oven 12v refrigerator Pressue water system Wooden cabinetry and storage lockers Electrical panel Port hole GFI outlet Sink & faucet (single lever) Water heater Fresh water gauge
- Vacu-flush head with remote holding tank Solid surface countertop Stainless Steel sink Mirror Shower Storage lockers Towel bar
- Yanmar 4LHS-STP diesel Bilge blower Bilge pumps ZF63A-2.5 gear Racor filter Fresh water cooling Heat exchangers and coolers flushed 8-2012 New belts for main 2012 Single lever morse control (cable) Four blade nibral propellers Stainless Steel shaft Trim tabs Side power bow thruster Sea fire (Halon) Fire suppression system Bronze strut & rudder Sea water strainer Hydraulic steering A/C reverse cycle heat Bow thruster
- Fiberglass bow pulpit with anchor roller Transom door Blue hull sides Hardtop with 2 hatches Hand rails to hardtop Stainless Steel bow rails Engine room deck hatch Lazarette hatch Lewmar windless anchor/controls on deck and at helm Solid side windows and windshield Raw water wash down Bottom paint Aft curtain Danforth anchor approximately 50' chain and 100' rope Deck hatch 5 port holes Keel and skeg
- Garmin 5212 GPS/Plotter with depth finder/speed log 3" Danforth compass Raymarine 215 VHF radio Simrad AP24 auto pilot JVC AM/FM CD player stereo speakers
- 30 amp shore power Shore power cable Battery charger Battery switch Batteries - new Horn Windshield wipers Navagation lights Courtesy lights
- Other features
- Pedestal seating helm and companion Helm area bench seating with cushions Removable table and pedestal Dark blue hull sides Lift kept by owner
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- The extended hard enclosure of the Pilot 30 Sedan offers all-weather protection from the elements and increases full-time useable space on the bridgedeck with the choice of hard side windows or eisenglass with u-zips. An aft drop-curtain is standard with this option.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact Gary Macaluso 305-951-2762 or firstname.lastname@example.org