This vessel is powered by twin Mercruiser 220 hp MPI with only 140 hours. Great mid-cabin family cruiser with berths for four adults and two children. This cruiser also provides decent headroom, a full galley, and a V-berth that converts into a second dinette. The single level cockpit is arranged with a sunpad opposite the helm, an aft facing bench seat, wet bar, and a retractable rear bench seat that folds up into the transom. A few extras include a Full Camper Canvas, AC/Heat and Generator.
- Counter Top Molded Fiberglass w/Sink, Faucet & Corian Sink Cover Microwave Refrigerator Electric Stove AC/Heat
- Main Salon
- Cherry Wood Cabinets Carbon Monoxide Monitor Lighting 12 Volt Clarion Stereo 12 Volt Dinette Table w/Filler Cushion 15” TV in Cabinet
- Master Stateroom
- Double Bunk Curtain, Privacy Window, Slider With Screen Hanging Locker
- Guest Stateroom
- Filler Cushion Hanging Locker Mirrored Rope Locker Solid Wood Table Converts to Bed
- 7 Beverage Holders Snap In Cockpit Carpet Carry On Cooler Fiberglass Floor Sport Arch – Fiberglass Cockpit Table Wet Bar w/Sink Anchor Windlass Remote Spotlight Camper Canvas - Green
- Electronics & Helm
- Compass GPS Chartplotter VHF Radio Depth Finder
- Kohler Generator 5.0kw Battery Charger w/3 Battery Trim Tabs Bilge Pump Fire Suppression System
- Engine Details & Mechanical Equipment
- Twin 4.3l MPI 220hp Mercruiser
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.