- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Salt Water Series II
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: New Port Richey FL) This Yamaha powered Seaswirl Striper 2101 Walkaround strikes the balance between serious fisherman and family cruiser. She has a large open cockpit with all the amenities needed for successful fishing. Below is a comfortable cuddy cabin for overnight and weekend getaways.
This Seaswirl has a bimini over the helm with full camper enclosure. The helm is equipped with swivel helm seat, stainless steel wheel, Garmin 440 GPSmap, Lowrance depth sounder, and Ritchie compass. Seating includes port side companion seat, and transom jump seats. The cockpit features in-deck fish box, large livewell, and freshwater wash down. Wide walkaround leads forward to a foredeck with stainless steel bow rail, bow pulpit, roller, and anchor.
The roomy cabin has forward convertible v-berth with under-berth storage. The Porto Potti head tucks out of the way. There is a large overhead hatch for light and ventilation. This family fisherman has the accommodations you need for overnight fishing trips.
Power is provided by an economical and dependable Yamaha 200-hp V6 Saltwater Series II engine with only 160 hours of use. Lift-stored and well-maintained this family cruiser is ready to fish or cruise now. Call now for more information and to schedule a showing of this Seaswirl Striper 2101 WA.
- The Seaswirl Striper 2101 Walkaround O/B is a versatile midsize that is packed with features everyone will enjoy including adjustable swivel bucket seats, generous storage, and a convenient cabin.
- Comfortable Cuddy Cabin Convertible V-Berth Ample Storage Marine Head Overhead Hatch
- Open Cockpit Newer Canvas Black Bimini Top Black Camper Canvas Helm and Companion Bucket Seats Transom Jump Seats Transom Live Well Cockpit Bolsters Freshwater Washdown
- Deck & Hull
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail Bow Pulpit with Roller Two Anchors Side Deck Walkaround Lift-Stored Mooring Cover
- Electronics & Navigation
- Garmin 440 GPSmap Chart Plotter Lowrance X51 Depth Sounder Ritchie Compass
- V6 200-hp Yamaha Saltwater Series II 160 Hours
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.