- 45 (ft.)
- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
The most popular 45’ center cockpit yacht ever built. Below deck, she has almost 7’ 6” headroom. Aft is a spectacular owner’s stateroom with an island queen, an en-suite shower with tub and a separate head. Next is a gourmet galley, full nav station, salon, and private guest stateroom with shower/head forward. Both the engine and generator have been replaced (2005 and 2008), sails in 2007, and she has new mattresses and new ultra Leather upholstery (2012)- over $50,000 in upgrades since 2005. She needs some TLC and new electronics.
- Starting forward, is a private guest stateroom with a full-size double Pullmanberth, full set of drawers and hanging lockers plus a private head with shower. Moving aft you will enter the spacious salon with its many ports, hatches and the innovative Hunter windshield. Next aft is the large Nav station, then a mid-cabin head/shower with easy access from the salon, cockpit and aft owner’s cabin. For extended cruising or living aboard, the fully equipped galley provides wide Corian fiddled counters with plenty of work space and the dual opening refrigerator/freezer makes access quick and easy. Twin stainless sinks, gimbaled propane stove and oven plus a microwave will satisfy even the gourmet cook. Going aft you will find the superb accommodations of the owner's suite. She features a real center line queen-size, innerspring mattress, while plenty of hanging lockers and shelving provide great storage. The combination shower and bathtub lie behind the custom shower door and the desk/computer station in aft stateroom is perfect for the technical sailor or mobile executive. New mattresses in Forward and Aft cabins New Ultra Leather upholstery in salon
- Princess propane 3-burner stove w/oven Grunnert top & front loading refrigerator, w/separate top loading freezer Microwave oven Corian counter tops & spice rack, Solarium vinyl flooring in galley area Built-in waste bin
- Most electronic is either old or inoperative. Icom IC- M302 VHF radio w/remote mic in cockpit Garmin GPSmap 238 Sounder Chart Plotter Panasonic CQ- C11004 Sterio/CD w/speakers in Salon, Cockpit, Aft Stateroom, and forward Stateroom
- 2- 8-D house batteries 1 -starter battery Heart Xantrex 1,500-w Freedom inverter/battery charger (2008) Kohler 8.5-KW generator w/only 42 hours (New 2008) Balmar 100-amp alternator w/Balmar ARS-5 smart regulator Electric auto bilge pumps 2 shower pumps Standard running, steaming, deck & anchor lights 2-Dockside power w/cords (30 Amp/125-V) 1-Electric Self-tailing sail handling winch (in-operative) 2-Air-conditioning units with Heat (forward unit new)
- Sails and Rigging
- Full batten main w/lazy jacks and sail cover (2005) Profurl Roller furling w/jib (2005) Jib needs cleaning Rigged for Asymmetric spinnaker Arch mounted Harken mainsheet traveler All halyards led to cockpit SS mast struts Boom Vang 5- two speed self-tailing winches
- 4JH3-TE 75hp Yanmar diesel replaced 2005 (Estimated 200 hr) Kohler 8.5kw Generator replaced 2008 w/42 hrs
- Hull and Deck
- Bimini 2-Plow style anchors w/rode and chain Fiberglass cockpit arch Double lifelines w/stainless rails on aft section. Mid ship and mooring cleats Split anchor well and dual anchor rollers Horizontal Electric Anchor Windlass 2-transom lockers 6-deck hatches; 15-opening ports; 4-fixed hull ports; 2-dorade vents Swim platform w/SS extendable ladder Hot & Cold transom shower Dockside fresh water hookup OB motor mount Magma SS grill
- Additional Information
- Note: This will be a short sale as seller owes more than her list price.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Call or e-mail Listing Broker AL POLLAK for more pictures, brochure, or information (727) 492-7340 or e-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org