- 56 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 4 Cycle
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
Masts Not Set, No Rigging or Sails
Whilst this vessel. was not found to have been constructed within one of the major boat building facilities, it is the undersigned’s opinion, after being active with ship building and repairs 'from 1947, that this vessel, its structural design, and equipment far exceed all others of like kind the undersigned has had the opportunity to observe. From the selection of her selected structural materials to her outfitting, she is found to be well above standards, having complied with USCG regulations for inspected vessels for such items as hatch coaminqs, fuel tanks, bulkhead placement, safety rails, and others. Interior joiner work of teak, beveled leaded glass, beveled mirrors, custom counter top, upholstery, and bulkhead coverings are of excellent quality and craftsmanship, all of which well surpasses the majority of boat builders.
Whilst this vessel has yet to be launched and receive her finishing touches such as setting masts/booms, rigging, and their attachments I and possible individual selections, I she is considered fit to be placed in service for sea trial as intended.
The following is provided to further exhibit some of her features:
1. One 300 diesel fuel tank of 1/4" aluminum built to USCG regulations.
2. Copper tub, bath/shower
3. Work shop area.
4. Central vacuum system / (6) stations.
5. Four (4) queen size berths, cabins.
6 . Five (5) vacuflush heads
7. Salon fitted with 10' copper-lined bar/counter top fitted with a sink. Her hull is constructed by way of (3) laminates of 1/4" marine plywood, diagonally applied using bronze fasteners and epoxy glue, to sitka spruce framing, overlaid with fiberglass, and with a topcoat of sterling polyurethane. Her rudder is fitted with a skeg for excellent protection. Her port and starboard hulls are fitted with shallow keels. Propeller shafting reported to be K400 model is fitted with struts and a line cutter.
8. Decking is of 1/2" marine plywood, stainless steel fastener and set with epoxy, covered with teak. Her teak decking is filled with solid sections that will serve as mounting pads for rigging fittings; all teak decking is epoxy seated.
9. Railings are constructed of 1" stainless steel tubing, 31" high, and (2) strands of cable, a total of (6). Boarding and/or passageway gates are part of the railing system.
10. LPG system: (2) S-gal. tanks with switch-over valve, (2) each 12V DC solenoid safety valves with master switch in galley.
11. Built-in vacuum system is a Black & Decker commercial wet/dry stainless steel tank model.
12. 12V air compressor is fitted with (2) stainless steel receiver tanks, each with pressure gauges .
13. Anchor rode roller is a 45' custom made bronze roller.
14 Anchor windlass is a variable speed unit.
15. Vessel is fitted with an isolation transformer AC shore to AC boat systems.
16. Vessel’s refrigeration is powered by a 12VAC compressor unit and engine-driven compressor unit.
17. Vessel is fitted with (3) custom lighted electrical panels
No. 1. 120 VAC 24 breakers and (3) meters.
No.2. 12 VDC 48 breakers and (2) meters.
No.3. 12 VDC 24 breakers and ·(2) meters.
18 . Vessel is fitted with custom marked wiring code and diagrams.
19. Vessel is fitted with a custom battery charge panel and (2) 40-amp battery chargers.
20. A custom-built 1/2" thick locking door protects the electrical panel and battery charge panel.
21. Vessel’s refrigeration system is commercial and Custom-built with (6) visual gauges driven by 12 volt and 110 volt.
22. All wood surfaces except teak have been pressure treated with Penta-5, copper napthanate or zinc napthanate.
23. Anchor chain lockers (2) are of stainless steel fitted with drain to outside.
24. Showers are fitted with fresh water and raw water bibbs
25. Shower doors are lexan.
26. All heads are vacuflush.
27. Rudder frame work is reported to be: 2" rudder stock and 1/2" plating of K400 monel with form of fiberglass.
28 Interior floors and trim are of teak; commercial vinyl and/or Formica for wall coverings.
29. Steering pumps: Hydraulic and a back-up 12 volt "'stone" pump for the jog steering system. Hydraulic hoses are #2807 Aeroquip stainless steel braided/teflon.
Vessel's rigging was not examined. Her rigging masts or booms were in place.
The engine was not operated during survey. From external examination it appears to be insatisfactory condition. Engine hour indicator show 0004.
- Full Walk Through
- Bow Center STAINLESS STEEL PULPIT W/STEP & (2) GATES TO NET LANDING AREA STAINLESS STEEL RAILING 31” HIGH (2) ANCHOR RODE WELLS ANCHOR RODE ROLLERS HYDRAULIC ANCHOR WINDLASS SAMPSON POST HATCH/SKYLIGHT TEAK DECKING Bow Port STAINLESS STEEL PULPIT W/STEP TEAK DECKING HOLDING TANK OUTLET BOARDING GATE W/LADDER MOUNTS RINGBUOY & HANGER W/LIFE LINE TEAK STEP TO RAISED CABIN TOP DECK SAMSON POST DECK DRAIN SYSTEM FOREPEAK HATCH W/VENT AND 6” COAMING NAVIGATION LIGHT GATES TO BOW NETTING AREA PORT FOREPEAK WATER-PROOF ELECTRICAL OUTLET LAVATORY PLASTIC HOLDING TANK W/GAUGE & VACUUM PUMP SYSTEM TUNNAGE OPENING LIGHT SPARE/MOORING LINE HANGERS BOW STARBOARD STAINLESS STEEL PULPIT W/STEP TEAK DECKING HOLDING TANK OUTLET BOARDING GATE W/LADDER MOUNTS RINGBOUY & HANGER W/LIFE LINE TEAK STEP TO RAISED CABIN TOP DECK SAMSON POST DECK DRAIN SYSTEM FOREPEAK HATECH W/VENT & 6” COAMING NAVIGATION LIGHT GATES TO BOW NETTING AREA WATER-PROOF ELECTRICAL OUTLET LAVATORY PLASTIC HOLDING TANK W/GAUGE & VACUUM PUMP SYSTEM TUNNAGE OPENING LIGHT SPARE/MOORING LINE HANGERS PORT & STARBOARD SIDE DECKING SIDE DECKING IS NARROW, FITTED WITH TEAK AND LINE CLEATS FORE DECK TEAK DECKING VENT MAIN MAST STEP DIESEL TANK FILL STATION WASTE TANK OUTLET 31” HIGH STAINLESS STEEL LIFE LINE SYSTEM W/PORT & STARBOARD COCK BUMPER CRADLES PORTLIGHTS PORT & STARBOARD SHORE POWER & PHONE INLETS MAST BOOM & RIGGING NOT IN PLACE ENGINE ROOM VENTS CABIN TOP/DECK TEAK DECKING TEAK & GLASS SKYLIGHT/HATCH/ENGINE SOFT PATCH SYSTEM (2) WINDSHIELD WIPERS FOLDING STEPS TO COMMAND BRIDGE TOP PORT & STARBOARD SPEAKERS SIGNAL HORNS PORT : (3) STOWAGE LOCKERS W/BATTERY HOOKUP STARBOARD : (2) STOWAGE LOCKERS W/BATTERY HOOKUP & (1) LPG LOCKER W (2) TANKS PORT & STARBOARD BOAT HOOK RACKS COMMAND BRIDGE TOP: MOUNTING FOR BOOM TRAVELER PORT & STARBOARD SPOTLIGHTS (2) HATCHES/SKYLIGHTS DUAL SIGNAL HORNS SINGLE SIGNAL HORNS AFT DECK: STAINLESS STEEL SAFETY RAIL SYSTEM AND PULPIT MIZZEN MAST STEP (2) FRESH WATER TANK FILL STATIONS PORT & STARBOARD RINGBUOYS W/LIFE LINES MOBM PORT & STARBOARD BOARDING LADDER MOUNTING BRACKETS SS GRAB RAILS FITTED TO AFT BULKHEAD PORT & STARBOARD COMMAND CENTERS WITH: PNEUMATIC CONTROLS, 22” SS HELM, 3” MAGNETIC COMPASS, RAYTHEON ST 60 AUTOHELM SERIES MULTI INSTRUMENT, AUTO PILOT REMOTE SYSTEM & CRADLE ENCLOSED CABINET WAGNER STEERING SYSTEM SIGNAL HORNS CONTROL TOUCH –BUTTON STEERING RAYTHEON DATA SYSTEM (2) FIRE EXTINGUISHER CRADLES (2) DECK LIGHTS (5) DECK HATCHES W/VENTS BOARDING LADDER CENTER-HULL LAZARETTE WITH AIR COMPRESSOR & (2) RECEIVERS PROPANE DETECTOR IN BILGE WAGNER HYDRAULIC STEERING SYSTEM BLACK & DECKER SS WET/DRY CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEM (2) FRESH WATER TANKS (2) DC FRESH WATER PUMPS W/PRESSURE CELLS (2) THROUGH-HULL VALVES, NOT IN USE LIGHTS STEPS RAW WATER STRAINER, NOT IN USE WIRING FOR GENERATOR FUEL PLUMBING FOR GENERATOR (2) DUTCH DOORS TO COMMAND BRIDGE COMMAND CENTER WAGNER STEERING SYSTEM; HYDRAULIC: MANUAL & JOG ELECTRIC/HYDRAULIC PORT & STARBOARD SETTEES PORTLIGHTS W/SCREENS PILOT SEAT & 36” SS HELM OVERHEAD LIGHTS (2) SPOTLIGHT CONTROLS SHIP’S BELL INTERCOM SYSTEMS SHORE PHONE SYSTEM GENERAL ALARM SYSTEM SPEAKERS SECURITY ALARM SYSTEM 5# ABC FIRE EXTINGUISHER IN CABINET VHF ANTENNA SWITCH (20 HATCHES/SKYLIGHTS HORIZON SPECTRON VHF / HAILER OMNI-SOUND RAYTHEON DATA SYSTEM, AUTO PILOT, VHF MAXXIMA AM/FM /TAPE DECK LEV-O-GAUGE SWITCH PANEL TEAK SOLE SOLE LIGHTS COMMAND CENTER ENGINE INSTRUMENTS AIR PORESSURE GAUGES EXHAUST ALARM SYSTEM FUEL GAUGE ENGINE HOUR METER, 004 ALARM PANEL KIDD HALON CONTROL PANEL HELM STEERING & PUSH-BUTTON STEERING SIGNAL HORNS CONTROLLER UPPER CONSOLE LIGHTING (2) MOUNTED ELECTRIC FANS (8) WINDSHIELD WIPERS CONTROLLERS SHIP’S CLOCK CHART TABLE AUTO PILOT REMOTE STATION FORWARD OF SALON LAVATORY: VACUUM FLUSH HEAD COPPER WASH BASIN COPPER TUB/SHOWER, 43” W/FRESH WATER & RAW WATER BIBBS TRACKLESS LEXAN SHOWER DOOR BEVELED MIRROR DRAWERS & CABINETS EXHAUST FAN LIGHT LINEN CLOSET LOCKING CABINET WORK SHOP AREA: PORTLIGHTS W/SCREENS WORK BENCH W/VISE & ELECTRIC BENCH GRINDER ANCHOR RODE WELLS/LOCKERS (SS) W/DRAINS BROOM /VACUUM HOSE CLOSET SEAT HATCH/SKYLIGHT COMPRESSOR LIQUID FILLING GAUGE UNIT FUEL TANK SPACE: FUEL TANK SIGHT GAUGE & DRAIN SYSTEM (2) FUEL FILTERS W/VAC GAUGES LAVATORY VACUUM HEAD SYSTEM & HOLDING TANK OF PLASTIC LIGHT GALLEY: DOUBLE “ELKAY” SS SINK W/FRESH & RAW WATER BIBBS CORIAN COUNTER TOP OVERHEAD RED AND WHITE LIGHTS COUNTER TOP STOWAGE BIN CUTTING BOARDS (2) SLIDE OUT HARD MAPLE CABINETS LINED W/FORMICA 14 CU FT REFRIGERATOR, SS LINED W/LIGHT& (2) GLASSED DOORS, GAUGE: PULL DOWN TO 26” 5 CU FT FREEZER SS LINES W/GAUGE: PULL DOWN TO 10” RICCAR SS MICROWAVE OVEN (ROTARY) SEWARD 3 BURNER STOVE/OVEN W/STAINLESS STEEL OVEN/HOOD, 12V EXHAUST VENT OVERHEAD FLOUORESCENT LIGHTS (3) INDIRECT UNDER CABINET LIGHTS (4) TEAK FLOORING (2) LPG DETECTORS (2) LPG ELECTRIC SOLENOID VALVE SHUT-OFFS HATCH SKYLIGHT TO COMMAND BRIDGE REFRIGERATOR/FREEZER SYSTEMS: R12, 12 VOLT DC & 110 VOLT AC SYSTEMS 2# PORTABLE HALON FIRE EXTINGUISHER AUTO BILGE PUMP SHIP EQUIPMENT MANUALS, PLANS, DIAGRAMS & WIRING CODE MOUNTED ELECTRIC FAN CARVING KNIVES & CRADLING BRACKET SWITCH PANEL PORT AFT QUARTERS LARGE BERTH W/LIGHTS, ELECTRIC FAN, BRONZE CLOCK, PORTLIGHTS, INTERCOM SYSTEM, GENERAL ALARM SYSTEM SHORE PHONE, SETTEE SIGNAL FLAGS, (3) CEDAR LINED CLOSETS CHEST OF DRAWERS, STOWAGE CABINETS, FELT-LINED DRAWERS, TEAK SOLE & TRIM, VANITY W/DRAWERS & BEVELED MIRROR, PORTLIGHT SCREENS, 3# ABC FIRE EXTINGUISHER, SAFETY-ALERT SYSTEM (CARBONIDE) , ESCAPE HATE, CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEM, AUTO BILGE PUMP LAVATORY VACUUM FLUSH HEAD BEVELED MIRROR PORTLIGHT W/SCREEN WASH BASIN TEAK SOLE PORT FORWARD QUARTERS ESCAPE PANEL IN HEAD LARGE BERTH W/LIGHTS, ELECTRIC FAN, BRONZE CLOCK, PORTLIGHTS, INTERCOM SYSTEM, GENERAL ALARM SYSTEM, SHORE PHONE, SETTEE, SIGNAL FLAGS, (1) CEDAR-LINED CLOSET, CHEST OF DRAWERS, STOWAGE CABINETS, FELT-LINED DRAWERS, TEAK SOLE & TRIM, VANITY W/DRAWERS & BEVELED MIRROR, PORTLIGHT SCREENS, 3# ABC FIRE EXTINGUISHER, SAFETY-ALERT SYSTEM (CARBONIDE), ESCAPE HATCH, CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEM, AUTO BILGE PUMP LAVATORY VACUUM FLUSH HEAD BEVELED MIRROR PORTLIGHT W/SCREEN WASH BASIN TEAK SOLE STARBOARD FORWARD QUARTERS ESCAPE PANEL IN HEAD LARGE BERTH W/LIGHTS, ELECTRIC FAN, BRONZE CLOCK, PORTLIGHTS, INTERCOM SYSTEM, GENERAL ALARM SYSTEM, SHORE POHONE, SETTEE, SIGNAL FLAGS, (1) CEDAR-LINED CLOSET CHEST OF DRAWERS, STOWAGE CABINETS, FELT-LINED DRAWERS, TEAK SOLE & TRIM, VANITY W/DRAWERS & BEVELED MIRROR, PORTLIGHT SCREENS, 3# ABC FIRE EXTINGUISHER, SAFETY-ALAERT SYSTEM ( CARBONIDE), ESCAPE HATCH, CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEM AUGO BILGE PUMP LAVATORY VACUUM FLUSH HEAD BEVELED MIRROR PORTLIGHT W/SCREEN WASH BASIN TEAK SOLE STARBOARD AFT QUARTERS LARGE BERTH W/LIGHTS, ELECTRIC FAN, BRONZE CLOCK, PORTLIGHTS, INTERCOM SYSTEM, GENERAL ALARM SYSTEM, SHORE PHONE, SETTEE, SIGNAL FLAGS, (3) CEDAR-LINED CLOSETS, CHEST OF DRAWERS STOWAGE CABINETS FELT-LINED DRAWERS TEAK SOLE & TRIM VANITY W/DRAWERS & BEVELED MIRROR PORTLIGHT SCREENS 3# ABC FIRE EXTINGUISHER SAFETY-ALERT SYSTEM (CARBONIDE) ESCAPE HATCH CENTRAL VACUUM SYSTEM AUTO BILGE PUMP ENGINE SPACE SINGLE CUMMINS 4 CYLINDER FWC DIESEL HP 150 @ 2800 RPM GEAR: TWIN DISC 2;1 REDUCTION, ENGINE DRIVEN REFRIGERATION COMPRESSOR (2) CONDENSER PUMPS, 12V DC & 110V AC RAW WATER STRAINERS FIXED HALON FIRE EXTINGUISHERING SYSTEM 110 V AC & 12V DC REFRIGERATOR/FREEZER COMPRESSORS
- Additional Information
- All 4 cabins have standard size 'Queen' beds with room to sit up on bed and read. Forward cabins are identical .. just reversed Aft cabins are identical .. just reversed Both aft cabins are longer with Cedar Closets (3/8" solid Tennessee Aromatic Cedar) 4 steps down from pilot House to salon and 4 steps down from salon to galley Larger Pilot House with 2....7' couches (P & S) 3 more heads 4" copper bathtub w/shower (Fresh & Salt) Entrance to cabins is from the Salon
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.