- 28 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This 1996 Albin 28 TE is very clean and nice for her age. This boat is ready to be enjoyed. She has a very open fishing friendly cockpit and plenty of room for entertaining. She has a hard top, extended Bimini top for cockpit, plenty of rod holders, bait well, fish box with salt and fresh water wash-downs. You will appreciate the fuel efficiency of the Cummins diesel and the bow thruster will make docking an ease. Down below you have a very spacious cabin with plenty of headroom and room to sleep 4. This boat will make a great weekender having a diesel generator with low hours and air conditioning and heat will be appreciated.
The Albin 28 Tournament Express is a sturdy fish boat/family cruiser with a practical deck layout, a skeg-protected rudder and cabin accommodations for four. The 28 is a rather traditional looking boat with a hint of Downeast styling. While the centerline engine box dominates the cockpit, there is still plenty of space for anglers. A hard top with sliding windows provides weather protection for the helm, and a drop curtain door encloses it completely. Below decks, very nice interior with mica cabinets, teak trim and clean fiberglass floor with lay in carpet.
- AM/FM CD Player Lay in carpet Mermaid Marine reverse cycle air conditioning & head
- Convertible dinette with Hi-lo table
- Norcold AC/DC refrigerator Single burner electric cook top Hot & Cold water sink Samsung microwave
- Manual marine toilet 110V plug in Hot & Cold water sink/shoer combo
- Vetus bow thruster Morse Marine Engine Controls ICOM VHF Garmin GPS Map 740 S Bennett trim tabs Helm windlass control Jabso search light remote Garmin Fishfinder 340 C
- Garmin GPS Map 740 S Garmin Fish Finder 340 C
- Cabin lights Refrigerator Macerator Shower pump Stove Battery charger Air conditioner Fresh water pump Engine room lights Courtesy lights A/C Outlets (3) Water heater Microwave Lewmar windlass
- Mechanical Equipment and Engine Room
- Northern lights diesel generator Blower Bilge pumps
- Rod holders Salt water wash down Fresh water wash down Live well
- Seller's personal items.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Galati Yacht Sales has been committed to exceeding the expectations of its customers for more than 42 years, and we understand that purchasing a boat is a big decision. Our professional staff is here to assist you in every way – before, during and after the sale. Please feel free to contact us with any questions that you may have.