- 32 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0L MAG MPI
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
Very nicely maintained 320 Sundancer powered with a pair of Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI engines with very low hours of 450 since new. Fully equipped and includes a 5.0kW Kohler generator reverse cycle air conditioning and all new canvas package including a large removable bow sun cushion. Interior spaces are finished with the rich cherry wood cabinetry and off white settee and other cushions. Just detailed she is in ready to go condition and priced to sell.
Seller will consider late model trades of 35' + Center Consoles
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Manufacturer Provided Description
- There's plenty of room for family, friends and almost anything you care to bring onboard the sleek new Sea Ray 320 Sundancer. Thanks to the standard power of twin Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI gas engines, you'll have no trouble leaving your daily routine at the dock as you enjoy hours of relaxing fun on the water. For extended excursions, this stylish cruiser with its bold, new profile offers plenty of sleeping accommodations.
- Sea Ray Options
- These are just some of the Sea Ray Options on this fine vessel: Macerator Pump and Y-valve for head system, twin Mercruiser-350 MAG MPI Horizon engines w/ V-drives, White Gelcoat Hull, Tan Dash, Cockpit Refrigerator, 5kw Generator, Sea Ray System Monitor Panel, Raymarine SL530 Color Chart Plotter and Raymarine VHF.
- The Sundancer interior is brightly lit and completely open. High-gloss cherry paneling and mirrored accents highlight a rich decor. The salon settee converts to a double, an island berth is forward, and the stateroom aft of the companionway doubles as a secondary conversation area/berth. Privacy curtains separate both sleeping areas from the main salon. The cockpit layout is arranged with U-shaped seating aft for four, a stylish dual helm seat with flip-up bolsters, and a full wet bar. There is abundant storage throughout the vessel. Macerator w/seacock interlock system Reverse Cycle Air Conditioning/Heating System (12,000 BTU) Vacu-flush head system Holding Tank Level Indicator Pressure Water System Hot Water Tank (6 Gal)
- Refrigerator, Microwave, Elect Range, Sink, all are accented by the Corian countertops. Corian covers for the Stove and sink enhance the Galley work space. Dedicated Galley lighting and exhaust fans make cooking a delight. There is a second Refrigerator, sink and counter in the cockpit for entertaining outdoors.
- Electronics & Navigation
- Carbon Monoxide monitor Clarion AM/FM/6 disc CD w/ helm remote 13" Flat Screen TV/DVD player RayMarine SL530 ColorGPS/Plotter RayMarine VHF Battery Charger Hydraulic Trim Tabs
- Powered by a pair of Mercruiser 350 MAG MPI gas engines with a total of 450 hours since new. There is a fresh water flush kit with quik connects at the transom for ease of use. The engine space is clean and orderly and demonstrates a high degree of maintenance. The engine data system is integrated into the engine instrumentation at the helm.
- 30 amp shore power cord Dock Connections for TV/Phone 5kw FWC Kohler Generator Dual Battery Switches 6 gallon water heater Electric Windlass 12 and 120 volt lighting throughout Reverse Cycle AC/Heat w/ digital control panel Hydraulic Engine Hatch
- Stainless Bow Rails Molded toe rails on side and foredeck Full Canvas Enclosure Electric Windshield vent Stainless cleats throughout Factory installed Radar Arch Windshield Wiper Large Swim platform w/ pull out ladder
- Cockpit Equipment
- Snap-in Cockpit Carpeting Acrylic Cabin Door U-shaped aft lounge w/ table Wetbar w/ Corian Countertop Transom Door Built in Wine Bottle/Ice storage Filler cushion for aft table converts to large Sunpad Hot/Cold Freshwater Shower in cockpit/Swimplatform
- Interested parties should contact Affiniti Yacht Brokerage Central Agent Craig R. Travis 561-212-6154 with any questions you might have or to schedule your personal inspection. Discover the Affiniti Advantage!