- 35 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
(LOCATION: Fairhaven MA) The Beneteau 351 Oceanis has classic Beneteau style and luxury. The 351 Oceanis is designed to be a performance cruiser with upscale accommodations. Planning a weekend getaway or a cruise to the islands? This 35' Beneteau is ready to accommodate with large cockpit and a spacious two stateroom interior.
On deck we have a big comfortable cockpit with bimini top, wraparound seating with storage, fold-away cockpit table, and centerline helm pedestal. The huge cockpit is made for enjoying the sea air, entertaining, and alfresco dining. Other features include: walk-through transom, swim platform, stainless steel deck rail, and bow pulpit with anchor, chain, and rode. Sails and rigging includes: Anodized Aluminum Furling Mast and Boom, Two Sets of Spreaders, Rigid Boom Vang, Stainless Steel Standing Rigging, Furling Main Sail, and Roller Furling Genoa. Raymarine Electronics Package includes: E80 Radar / Chart Plotter, ST60 Speed / Depth / Wind Displays, ST6002 Autohelm, and VHF Radio. Auxiliary power is provided by a 28-hp Perkins diesel engine. Thin water access is provided by a 10' West Marine Dinghy with a 9.8-hp Nissan 4-Stroke Engine.
The interior is what you've come to expect from Beneteau, good-looking, well-finished, and extremely comfortable. When you come below you find a full galley aft with upper & lower cabinets, solid surface counter top, stainless steel double sink, three-burner range with oven, top loading refrigerator & freezer, and microwave oven. Opposite the galley is an enclosed head compartment with vanity and shower. Forward we have port side settee with convertible dinette to starboard.
There are two staterooms. The forward stateroom features V-berth, under-berth storage, hanging locker, and vanity. The aft stateroom has double berth, under-berth storage, hanging locker, and shelving.
This is a beautiful Beneteau 351 Oceanis with upscale interior, classic design and flawless craftsmanship. There is reverse cycle HVAC for interior comfort and generator for offshore electrical power. Call now to schedule a showing of this wonderful Beneteau Oceanis 351.
- The Beneteau Oceanis series combines the best in design technology, and hundreds of hours of engineering which results in yachts that can set sail for all ports of call around the world with ease. The hull of the Oceanis 351 offers her owner a very maneuverable boat under power and sail. Her taut lines, maximum waterline length and her wide beam ensure excellent stability. The bulb keel with winglets is designed for performance and the highly pronounced forefoot cuts an easy passage through the waves. The deck is free of all lines through the addition of a false deck cowling which covers the halyards and maneuvering lines. These are brought back to a battery of stoppers and onto two self-tailing winches either side of the companionway. The main and genoa sheet tracks are mounted on the coachroof thereby leaving the cockpit and side decks completely free. Setting the sail is child's play, with both main and genoa featuring roller furling systems. The Oceanis 351's large salon has an attractive large wooden table, surrounded by a comfortable U-shaped settee. The table can be transformed into a double berth, if needed. The galley fully utilizes the space offered by its location at the maximum beam of the boat. Light and ventilation are ensured via fixed ports, as well as several opening ports, a large opening hatch, and two bright skylights in the coachroof. The Oceanis 351 offers an enormous cockpit, where comfort and safety are enhanced by the teak decking that covers the seating. From a comfortable position at the helm, the skipper is able to see any navigational instruments on the console at a glance. The engine control panel, within easy reach, is protected by a Plexiglas panel. The aft seat is hinged, allowing direct access to the transom and to the big bathing platform. The cockpit shower in the transom is a luxury that will be appreciated by everyone. The Oceanis 351 is a cruising boat that offers not only ease of handling and spacious living, but also great performance.
- Forward Cabin with V-Berth Open Salon with LED Lighting Port Side Settee Convertible Dinette to Starboard Flat Screen TV with Direct TV Satellite Receiver Full Galley Aft - Port Side Enclosed Head with Vanity and Shower Aft Cabin with Queen Berth
- Propane Range with Oven Microwave Oven Coffee Maker New Refrigeration
- Cockpit & Helm
- Spacious Cockpit with Full Enclosure Pedestal Helm with Folding Wheel Walk-Through Transom Swim Platform
- Electronics & Navigation
- Raymarine Electronics Package with: E80 Radar / Chart Plotter ST60 Speed / Depth / Wind Displays ST6002 Autohelm VHF Radio
- Sails & Rigging
- Anodized Aluminum Furling Mast and Boom Two Sets of Spreaders Rigid Boom Vang Stainless Steel Standing Rigging Furling Main Sail Roller Furling Genoa Plow Anchor with 100' Chain & 250' Rode Windlass
- Sail Area
- IJPE : 522.25 sq ft I : 43.25 ft J : 12.33 ft P : 37.17 ft E : 13.75 ft Working Sail Area : 526.00 sq ft
- Mechanical & Electrical
- 28-hp Perkins Diesel Engine New Hurth 200 Series Transmission Nex-Gen 5500-watt Generator 300-watt Solar Panels 400-watt Wind Generator Four Batteries 20-amp Battery Charger Reverse Cycle HVAC Electric Flush Head
- 10' West Marine Dinghy 9.8-hp Nissan 4-Stroke Engine
- Salesman's Notes
- 2011 Survey Available Some TLC Needed Has made many round-trips from MA to FL
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.