Just listed - perfect liveaboard!
A classic motor yacht that maintains a traditional look of comfort with up to date improvements. Built to Lloy'd specifications, this Matthews fiberglass motor yacht looks like a boat and is a comfortable sea boat with smooth ride and superb handling; twin Detroit 671N diesels, and many extras. Also available:this boat is currently docked at an exclusive slip in Jupiter, FL. The slip is for sale and can be purchased with the boat. This Matthews represents a two bedrooom, two bath residency in a private gated marina, well protected from hurricane winds. Contact the listing agent, Connie Connor at Wilde Yacht Sales for full details. Slip available separately for $395,000.
- Displacement: 18 ton
- Total Power: 225
- Fuel: 400 Fresh Water: 85 Holding: 20
- master stateroom aft with twin berths, large closet storage, double dresser. Guest stateroom forward with twin berths forward, hanging locker, drawer storage. First Matthews built with galley up -- spacious salon, walnut paneling, wall to wall carpet updated 2 years ago; washer dryer in master stateroom two heads with showers. Wicker love seat Chairs Custom fitted bedding forward stateroom
- Open working galley port side, large custom deep sink, Great galley storage and additional cabinets. Princess 3 burner electric stove & oven Refrigerator with upper freezer
- Deth sounder w/speed indicator Furano radar Garmin GPS Auto pilot
- Raritan Lectrasan electric head 8 KW Onan generator 50 amp service
- Fiberglass decks Large aft deck enclosure, Eisenglas Table and 4 chairs Double helm seat
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.