- 30 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- 5.0-litre MPI (260-hp)
- Number of Engines
- Engine Hours
NICELY EQUIPPED AND LIGHTLY USED (ONLY 242-ORIGINAL HOURS) IS THIS 2005 SEA RAY 300 SUNDANCER -- SEE FULL SPECS FOR COMPLETE LISTING DETAILS. LOW INTEREST EXTENDED TERM FINANCING AVAILABLE -- CALL OR EMAIL OUR SALES OFFICE FOR DETAILS.
Freshwater / Great Lakes boat since new this vessel features Twin MerCruiser 5.0-litre MPI 260-hp Gas Engine's w/Bravo III Sterndrives and only 242 original hours! Notable features include but are not limited to the following: Air-Conditioning & Heat, Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower, Canvas Carpet Runners, Cherry Cabinetry, Electronics Package (VHF Marine Radio, NAVMAN GPS w/Chartplotter), Complete Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini-Top, Camper-Top), Windlass Anchor, AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / CD-Changer, Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator, Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting and MUCH more!
The PowerBoat Guide had this to say:
Quality sportcruiser combines sleek European styling with American luxury, amenities. Choice of two accommodation plans, both configured with cherrywood cabinetry, vinyl wall coverings, premium fabrics and hardware. More galley stowage than most 30-footers. Three deck hatches provide good natural lighting; solid-wood table adds extra touch of class. Note well-designed helm with posh flip-up bolster seat. Twin 260hp MerCruiser sterndrive engines cruise at 20 knots (around 35 knots top).
- Forward Berth w/Privacy Curtain Forward Berth Hanging Locker to Starboard Mirrored Forward Bulkhead Forward Berth w/Port/Starboard Gunwale Storage Settee to Starboard (Converts to Berth) Cherry Wood Cabinetry Aft / Mid-Cabin w/Privacy Curtain Head (Vacuflush) w/Vanity/Sink/Shower Canvas Carpet Runners Television Air-Conditioning & Heat
- Sink Pressure Water System Hot Water Heater Power Vent Refrigerator / Freezer Stove (Electric) Microwave Oven
- Compass VHF Marine Radio Depth Sounder NAVMAN GPS w/Chartplotter AM/FM Stereo System w/CD-Player / 6-Disc CD-Changer
- (3) Batteries (2) Battery Switches Battery Charger (1) 30-AMP Dockside Shorepower Plug w/Cord (1) 12V Accessory Plug-In
- (1) Forward Deck Hatch w/Built-In Sun-Shade / Screen Windlass Anchor Radar Arch Transom Door Power Windshield Vent Snap-in Snap-out Cockpit Carpeting Transom Storage Locker Transom Shower Remote Control Spotlight Cockpit Wet Bar w/Sink/Refrigerator Fiberglass Cockpit Table Extended Swim Platform w/Boarding Ladder Power Engine Hatch Lift
- Trim Tabs Bottom Paint Complete Canvas Package (Cockpit Mooring Cover, Bimini Top, Camper Top) Halon Fire System Dockside Water Connection Bravo III Sterndrives (2) Windshield Wipers Horn CURRENT OWNER OF 3.5-YEARS FRESHWATER / GREAT LAKES BOAT SINCE NEW!
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Contact listing agent Paul J. Zvonek directly at (586) 634-2300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to schedule a showing.