- 55 (ft.)
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Engine Hours
This is a very clean and well outfitted Fleming 55 that is ready for immediate cruising with a watermaker, aft boatdeck control station, Furuno Navnet 3D electronics, and a comfy salon recliner!
- Enter the salon by stepping from the spacious cockpit through double sliding doors. Phantom roll up bug screen discretely hides away. Looking forward along starboard side is entertainment center, storage and one freestanding recliner chair. Included in the entertainment center is a flat screen LCD TV on hydraulic lift, DVD player, wired for 2 HD Sat receivers, Hi-fi stereo system with Ipod and 6 disc changer. Along port side is a settee with small teak bar with storage for glasses and liquor bottles with storage underneath. The freestanding teak hi-lo table with foldout leafs can also double as a cockpit table when the need for alfresco entertaining presents itself. Overhead teak rail in salon.
- Audio and Video
- 32” Samsung HD TV in salon, DVD player, wired for 2 HD Sat Receivers. Commercial quality omni directional TV antenna, cable TV hookup. 15” Sharp LCD TV in master stateroom. In the salon there is a DC component system w/ remote 6 disc CD changer, Ipod Dock, AM/FM tuner, amplifier, speakers w/ individual RussSound volume and source selection controls in salon, pilothouse, master stateroom, flybridge, and cockpit.
- Galley is forward of salon and includes full size refrigerator, granite counter tops with teak fiddles, and dumb waiter to flybridge. Refrigerator has a raised teak panel front. Convection microwave oven- stainless Black Silgranit double sink w/ disposal Mixer faucets – Grohe Ceramic cooktop-3 burner Refrige/freezer–w/teak raised panel door Miele Dishwasher Granite counter tops w/ teak fiddles Dumb waiter to flybridge U-shaped galley Tremendous storage and dish lockers Teak & holly sole Trash Compactor Wine Rack Instahot Water filtration for sink and refrigerator
- Accommodations are accessed by a stairway going down to the companionway. Master stateroom is forward featuring a queen sized island berth with a Handcraft custom mattress, two full sized ‘his and hers’ hanging lockers, drawer storage, book shelves, custom mirror, two opening side ports, and two overhead hatches with sliding teak privacy and insect screens. The queen berth lifts on hydraulic cylinders for access to an enormous storage area underneath. The bed also slides fore and aft for easier housekeeping. There is a 15”LCD television with teak surround. Master head complete with sink (filtered water), granite topped vanity, mirror, headhunter head system, and one piece fiberglass stall shower with granite floor and Grohe thermostatic controlled faucet. Starboard Guest stateroom has upper and lower berth, with drawers, shelves, and mirror. The upper berth slides to create more space for a single guest. There are two opening ports with screens and a hanging locker storage space. Portside Guest stateroom features a twin berths and a third sliding upper berth. Two opening portholes with screens. Abundant storage with drawers, a hanging locker, and bookshelves. Bosch Axxis 220v washer w/separate dryer in companionway hides behind teak sliding door. Guest head accessed from companionway includes a sink (filtered water), vanity with granite top, mirror, one piece fiberglass stall shower with granite floor and Grohe thermostatic controlled faucet.
- Returning to the Main Salon, there is a stairway up to the large pilothouse. The pilothouse has sliding doors on each side that open to the Portuguese Bridge and four steps to gain access through a sliding companionway hatch to the flybridge. The Pilothouse has a leather Stidd helm chair and L-shaped settee with swiveling tabletop. The settee can be converted to a single berth. There is an enormous amount of storage for charts and other gear in the pilothouse in drawers, a bookcase, and a sliding hanging file drawer for ships manuals and papers. A louvered hanging locker provides storage for foul weather gear. Another locker contains an outlet to plug in chargers for handheld equipment. Wireless printer mounted under console on sliding shelf for easy access.
- Electronics and Navigation
- Pilothouse station: Furuno Navnet 3D Blackbox Radar w/6’ antenna 21” Monitors (x2) for chartplotter/radar 3 rd Furuno Navnet w 12” screen Icom VHF M604 w/built in hailer and remote microphone- 2 nd Icom M604 VHF Furuno AIS FA 150 Russound Audio/video touchscreen panel Furuno GP32 GPS Simrad autopilot AP28 ACR Searchlight controls 15” Insignia Television Compass Furuno RD-30 speed /depth repeater (x2) Navtex NX300 Sidepower Bow/Stern thruster control Remote panel for inverter Naiad Electronic Multisea Stabilizer control Smartcraft Digital engine displays Closed circuit color TV- engine room, aft, cockpit Windlass Control Rudder indicator Horn Trim tab indicators and controls Remote fire extinguisher over ride Wireless printer under console Watermaker Remote Control Antennas: Shakespeare 23’ VHF (2). All antennas have stainless mounting hardware FlybridgeSstation: Furuno Navnet 3D Radar Chartplotter Repeater Autopilot remote RD 30 Speed/Depth/ Nav repeater VHF- M504 ICOM ACR Searchlight control Sidepower bow/Stern thruster control Engine start/stop Compass Rudder Indicator Windlass Control RussSound Audio/Video Control Horn Trim Tab Controls Remote fire extinguisher over ride Boatdeck control station: Sidepower bow/stern thruster control Glendinning Electronic control station Cockpit station: Autopilot remote Sidepower bow/stern thruster control Remote fire extinguisher over ride Engine start/stop
- AC/DC electrical panel w/circuit breakers 220v AC system 24v DC system Mastervolt 24v-60amp-3 bank charger Charles Industry ship/shore auto-switch ONAN 17kw eQD generator- Primary 2030hrs 3000 watt inverter/70 amp charger Battery isolators Forward & aft shore connect Glendinning Cablemaster w/70’ 50amp cable AGM inverter batteries Paralleling solenoids and switches
- Deck and Construction
- Fiberglass hardtop with halogen lighting Non-skid decks forward & P/Bridge Vinylester resin below waterline Fiberglass fuel tanks Fiberglass swim platform Swim ladder Heavy duty pantograph windshield wipers Halogen deck light on custom mast S/S swiveling pilothouse table base Teak decks in cockpit S/S transom handrails Non-skid deck on flybridge Oval stainless steel bow rail Custom low profile 1000# reach davit Four blade props Varnished teak trim, cap rail & cover board Simulated planking grooves in hullside Cockpit controls S/S protective shoe on keel Custom tender chocks with hold downs Intergrally molded guard w/stainless rub Bow pulpit, anchor & Lofrans windlass Cockpit seats with Cablemaster- 70’ Anchor 80# Aritex, 300' Hi-ten chain 2 nd Anchor Fortress FX 55, 270’ Line Cockpit storage unit under ladder w/icebox KVH DSS TV antenna installed on custom mast Aft Boat Deck Control Station Lazerette: Fiberglass hatches w/ teak facing Intake vents for engine room DC Lighting Plastic Water tanks with sight gauges AC compressors Main engine mufflers Vast storage capabilities FCI 1200gpd Max Q watermaker Bridge Deck: Plexiglass windshield w/stainless handrail Steering console w/controls and engine instrumentation Cushioned seating for ten w/stowage under Molded fiberglass table w/stowage space Folding hatch doors giving access to pilothouse Fiberglass radar arch with Burr Yacht Sales custom hardtop installed Ladder leading down to cockpit Cockpit: Teak decks w/varnished teak covering boards Deck drains overboard Cockpit control station Portside storage station with icebox Magma Grill w/ rodholder mount and storage bag Phantom bug screen on doors to salon Rodholders in covering boards (x2) Canvas: Flybridge console cover Flybridge helm seat cover Sunbrella Flybridge cushions Flybridge cushion covers Boat Deck Control Station cover Tender cover Windshield cover (black texalene) Cockpit Sunshade w/Stainless Poles Cruising Equipment: Life jackets Dock Lines Fenders Leather fenderhooks Shore cords (50A 220V) Flares Winslow Liferaft-under helmseat
- Mechanical Equipment
- Cummins 500QSC- Turbocharged and aftercooled, Common Rail 500 hp ea- Glendinning controls at all four helms Manual whale pump Automatic engine room fire extinguisher Hand held fire extinguishers throughout Hynautic hydraulic steering Reverse cycle A/C w/ 4 zones SMX controls 5 th A/C additional salon unit Sidepower 15 hp 24v bow thruster Sidepower 12 hp 24v Stern thruster Electric oil change system, Reverso (x2) Trim tabs w/ indicators 18 gallon oil storage tank Naiad Stabilizers-electronic Multisea w/7.5’ fins Air Seps installed on main engines Shaft Razors- Line cutters FCI Max Q 1200gpd modular Watermaker
- 12’ Nautica RIB 12 Deluxe with 40hp Yamaha 4-cycle fuel injected w/power trim & tilt
- Other features include teak/holly soles throughout, Main Salon; tinted windows, teak mini blinds, cushions, and linens. Interior is all professionally done with high quality fabrics and carpet throughout. Features Hi-gloss fiddles throughout. Custom Sea-gull water filters installed at each cold water spigot in heads. The Fleming is an elegantly styled pilothouse motoryacht with a semi-displacement hull that has proved to be easily driven as well as extremely comfortable and sea-kindly. The shape of entry at the bow rolls the water away for the hull, and its height and flare keep heavy water off the deck at all speeds.
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
- Click Here for more Fleming Information Visit Our In-Water Showroom Click For More Previously Owned Flemings