- Bridge Clearance
- Hull Material
- Fuel Type
- Engine Model
- Four Strokes 250hp
- Number of Engines
- Engine Type
- Outboard 4 Stroke
- Engine Hours
28’ 2011 Pursuit Center Console - Twin 250hp Yamahas, 250 hours, Trim Tabs, E-120 Raymarine, Raymarine Auto Pilot, Stereo/CD Player, VHF Raymarine, Custom Helm Seats, Hardtop With Rocket Launchers, Riggers With Powder Coated Frame, Windlass Anchor System, Aft Fold Down Seat, Forward Seating, Cooler In Front Of Console, Large 52 Gallon Live Well, Tackle Storage, 2 Large Fish Boxes, Rod Storage Under Gunnels.
- Following in the footsteps of the C310, the new C280 combines the ultimate in fishability with creature comforts not typically found in hard core fishing machines. Start with helm and companion flip-up bolster-style seating for comfortable operation while sitting or standing. And check out the expansive helm area for mounting multiple large screens for fish finding accuracy. Aft of the helm in the seat base is a 52-gallon lighted, recirculating livewell just opposite of the transom mounted rigging station with removable tackle drawers, cutting surface and molded tool holders. Passengers will appreciate the comfortable and convenient folding stern seat that quickly folds flush to the transom when the fishing begins. The two 29-gallon in-deck fishboxes with macerators are insulated to make your ice last longer so your catch stays fresher. There’s an additional 45-gallon insulated fishbox in the transom. The head compartment within the console features room for storage and contains a manual head with holding tank, pumpout and macerator. The forward console seat base houses a 140-quart cooler and features a plush three-inch thick seat cushion. The molded-in split bow seating affords additional seating as well as unobstructed bow access for anchoring, docking or cast netting. Play hard and look great in the new C 280 from Pursuit.
- C 280 Center Console - Specifications L.O.A. w/o Pulpit 28' 0" 8.53 m Beam 9' 6" 2.92 m Hull Draft (motors up) 1' 7" 0.51 m Hull Draft (motors down) 2' 10" 0.64 m Clearance w/ Hardtop 7' 8" 2.3 m Clearance w/o Hardtop 6' 3" 1.9 m Approximate Dry Weight (with twin 250 four strokes) 8,510 lbs. 3,860 kg Fuel Capacity 220 U.S. gal. 832 L Fresh Water Capacity 20 U.S. gal. 75 L Holding Tank Capacity 20 U.S. gal. 75 L Livewell Capacity 52 U.S. gal. 196 L Fishbox Capacity 45 U.S. gal. transom 2 @ 29 U.S. gal. 170 L 2 @ 109 L Max. Horsepower 500 h.p. Deadrise 24°
- Standard Equipment
- Hull, Deck and Cockpit: Pursuit® Protection Plan: 5-year hull/deck structural warranty, 5-year blister-free warranty, 2-year limited warranty Two 1/2" 316L S.S stern eyes & 5/8" 316L S.S. bow eye Reinforced infused FRP one-piece stringer grid One-piece welded 1" S.S. low profile bow rail Six 8" 316L S.S. flush pull up cleats LED cockpit courtesy lights (4) S.S. thru-hull anchoring system w/ceat & chain binder Six drink holders Acrylic transom door w/S.S. latch Cockpit coaming bolsters Salt water wash down pump w/hose outlet Aft fold-down seat Two 18" S.S. transom grabrails 316L S.S. telescoping boarding ladder w/fiberglass hatch Bow seating w/3" cushions Command Console: Molded insulated 140 quart cooler w/3" cushion Enclosed compartment w/ manual head, 20 gal. holding tank, macerator & pressure water sink S.S. portlight w/screen 12v. interior lighting Tempered glass windshield Two 12V receptacle at helm Clarion® AM/FM stereo & CD w/4 speakers and remote control pad at helm. Console mounted iPod USB jack. Fishing: Under gunwale rod storage racks w/padded reel protectors Four 316L S.S. gunwale rod holders Twin insulated in-floor 29 gallon fishboxes with macerator pump out and overboard drain Insulated 45 gallon transom fish box Molded fiberglass leaning post with bolster and four rod holders; tackle locker w/removable trays and lure bags; 52 gal. Oceana blue livewell Bait prep station w/molded rigging cutouts, sink w/pull out f.w. sprayer Aluminim reinforcement plates for downrigger installation, aft gunwale, port & stbd. Instrumentation, Equipment and Safety: Hydraulic steering w/sport adjustable helm 15" S.S. polished steering wheel Master circuit breaker box Three battery switch w/battery & trays 12V electrical panel w/breakers Two 110 gal. fuel tanks 20 gal. fresh water w/Sea Tech hose S.S. Lenco trim tabs w/indicator & automoatic retracts on helm U.S.C.G. & international lighting Automatic bilge pumps (2) Fire extinguishers (3) Console mounted forward facing horn & Ritchie compass Pursuit meets all applicable USCG & NMMA standards Yamaha Fuel Management System (standard with engines)
- Trim tabs E-120 Raymarine Raymarine Auto pilot Stereo/CD player VHF Raymarine Custom helm seats Hardtop with rocket launchers Riggers with powder coated frame Windlass anchor system Aft fold down seat Forward seating Cooler in front of console Large 52 gallon live well Tackle storage 2 Large fish boxes Rod storage under gunnels Three Sided Enclosure
- The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.